Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Western Europe worth it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Is Western Europe good for women?

Yes
2
22%
Yes, but only certain countries
2
22%
Yes, but not that much better than america
2
22%
No
3
33%
 
Total votes : 9

Is Western Europe worth it?

Postby QuestionMark » April 26th, 2014, 5:47 am

Some guys on this forum say it is but some say it isn't. What's the skinny on Western Europe? When I go should I just focus on culture and fun in Western Europe and go to Eastern Europe for women?

Also I wanna immigrate somewhere else and leave the states. So even if I could only get dates/girlfriends in Eastern Europe, I'm not gonna live there. I would prefer to live in Western Europe.

I ask because some guys said Australia and Canada are good, but I've been to those places, and for me, the women are just like in america. Are women in Western Europe just like american women too? Even though some guys say no to Western Europe, certain places like Germany and Scandinavian countries still get good reviews. Even Spain from a few.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Taco » April 26th, 2014, 6:45 am

Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby QuestionMark » April 26th, 2014, 6:53 am

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.


Well I'm black, and I don't get anything in North America. Some guys think Canada is good, but I'm up here now and I'll tell you Canadian women are pretty much the same as American women. So Western Europe would have to be really different from North America if I'm to get a woman there.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Taco » April 26th, 2014, 1:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.


Well I'm black, and I don't get anything in North America. Some guys think Canada is good, but I'm up here now and I'll tell you Canadian women are pretty much the same as American women. So Western Europe would have to be really different from North America if I'm to get a woman there.


It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

1. Asian women - Philippines
2. White women - Brazil
3. Black women - Ghana, Uganda, Caribbean Islands
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby QuestionMark » April 26th, 2014, 5:19 pm

Taco wrote:
It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

1. Asian women - Philippines
2. White women - Brazil
3. Black women - Ghana, Uganda, Caribbean Islands


I didn't get anything in Brazil either (although I was there only briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women when I was down there).
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Taco » April 26th, 2014, 7:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:
It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

1. Asian women - Philippines
2. White women - Brazil
3. Black women - Ghana, Uganda, Caribbean Islands


I didn't get anything in Brazil either (although I was there only briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women when I was down there).


Sorry to hear that. All the black guys I see in the Philippines have girlfriends or wives so join Date In Asia and see what happens its free. I met my wife on this site.

Date In Asia
http://www.dateinasia.com/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby QuestionMark » April 26th, 2014, 8:28 pm

Taco wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:
It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

1. Asian women - Philippines
2. White women - Brazil
3. Black women - Ghana, Uganda, Caribbean Islands


I didn't get anything in Brazil either (although I was there only briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women when I was down there).


Sorry to hear that. All the black guys I see in the Philippines have girlfriends or wives so join Date In Asia and see what happens its free. I met my wife on this site.

Date In Asia
http://www.dateinasia.com/


Thanks for the recs. But I'm looking for white women. Australia and NZ didn't work for me either. So for white women it looks like Europe is the only place I haven't been. That's why I was asking about Europe.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Jester » April 26th, 2014, 8:42 pm

Black guy looking for White women?

Sweden, Germany, France.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby argaluza » April 26th, 2014, 11:54 pm

You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
argaluza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: April 19th, 2014, 10:37 am

Postby Jester » April 27th, 2014, 1:01 am

argaluza wrote:
You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.



Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby argaluza » April 27th, 2014, 1:10 am

Jester wrote:
argaluza wrote:
You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.



Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.


Have you lived in Continental Europe? You seem the kind of chap to have gleamed all your knowledge from google maps and the international sex guide. :lol:

Secondly, 'Continental Europe' is a big place and Sweden is very different from Spain which is very different from the Czech Republic which is very different from England - if you had lived there you would know but because you obviously don't - well, it speaks for itself.

He might find a woman if he is presentable, got things going for him etc - but his dream of settling there is a long way off at the moment from the information he is giving us.
argaluza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: April 19th, 2014, 10:37 am

Postby QuestionMark » April 27th, 2014, 1:28 am

Jester wrote:
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.


I heard England is one of the best in Europe for black men. There's a high ratio there of BM/WF couples and marriages. What do you mean less sales-y? And nope, I'm not a thug/ghetto, athletic, or cool.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby argaluza » April 27th, 2014, 1:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jester wrote:
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.


I heard England is one of the best in Europe for black men. There's a high ratio there of BM/WF couples and marriages. What do you mean less sales-y? And nope, I'm not a thug/ghetto, athletic, or cool.


It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:
argaluza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: April 19th, 2014, 10:37 am

Postby QuestionMark » April 27th, 2014, 2:29 am

argaluza wrote:It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:


Yeah I know. I actually wrote a paper on it last year. I read that the 40% number only takes into account marriages, so if you include non-marital relationships, it's actually higher than that.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby argaluza » April 27th, 2014, 8:03 am

QuestionMark wrote:
argaluza wrote:It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:


Yeah I know. I actually wrote a paper on it last year. I read that the 40% number only takes into account marriages, so if you include non-marital relationships, it's actually higher than that.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 07094.html

That includes all kinds of relations.
Last edited by argaluza on April 27th, 2014, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
argaluza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: April 19th, 2014, 10:37 am

Next

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests