Good female vs. bad female

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Good female vs. bad female

Post by Bao3niang »

So far in my experiences with Vietnamese online dating, I've encountered two types of girls. The first type is the type that calls you "sweetie", "honey", and asks you if you love her etc. while the two of you have yet to meet in real life. The second type is the type that won't tell you whether she has feelings or not, that we should not think too much about anything right now and let things develop naturally, and finally confirm everything after we've met.

It's pretty obvious that the first type is not good, as these kinds of females can leave you just as easy as it is for them to tell you how much they love you etc. They could be with me today and leave me for a 40 year old Westerner the next day. What I'm mainly confused about is the second type of girl. Are they likely to be genuinely interested, or trying to indirectly tell me that they don't see me in a serious way?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree with you that type 2 is preferable.

Especially because it gives you someone to have coffee or lunch with when you visit, without restricting you from lining up lots of other prospects. Much healthier- and also in a way more old-fashioned. It's OK for a man to shop around, it's a big decision.

BUT - depending on the tone - it COULD mean you haven't yet triggered excitement. I don't see that a big deal, personally. You're not looking for excitement over the internet, right? When you meet in person, and you like the girl, then THAT'S the time to pull out all the stops and charm her.

But anyway if you want guys on here to analyze their responses, you should post some portion of some of the conversations (sanitized of personal details).
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."