Are you sex addicts or looking for something deeper?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Are you sex addicts or looking for something deeper?

Post by chanta76 »

It seems like the biggest reason why guys go overseas is because of women. So are you guys sex addicts or looking for true love?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are they mutually exclusive? Can't a guy desire both? I do. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Why don't you just cut the bullshit, and tell us why you're having 2nd thoughts about your marriage.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Well yeah but I find that many of the posters here to be hypocrites. Many complain that american women are slutty but what are the guys looking for but easy lay.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Bitchslap did I touch a nerve there. I met my wife overseas. Saying that I understand some of the posters here. In the states women expect more or demand more. Biggest reason why I looked overseas.
However, what I notice is this over mongering committed by expats that spoil the scene for other guys looking for decent girls.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Friendliness in general leads to women wanting marriage and kids too.

I guess traditional women in the Muslim world would work just as well which is why I am considering it.

Either women in SEA or the Islamic world are both interested in marriage and family.

On the other hand, women in the west are interested in short term sex and the "cock carousel" when they're young, and only settle down once they are old.

I've always preferred longer term relationships to one night stands, and I'm pretty sure I'd like to get married and start a family pretty soon. The problem is, very few Western women are interested in that. They just want one night stands or short term flings. Its the reason birth rates are so low in the West.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Well yeah but I find that many of the posters here to be hypocrites. Many complain that american women are slutty but what are the guys looking for but easy lay.
That's because slutty American women only put out to hot guys and alpha males. If they were slutty and put out for the guys here in the forum, then we would not be complaining. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Thats what I find weird on this site. Half the guys that post here want a decent girl but cant find in the states so look else where. Which I completely understand.

Then the other half are looking for easy lay but complain that western women are slutty and not marriage material. Call what it is but does that say about western men.

let me use Russia as an example. At one point Russia probably had decent girls but because of over mongering the woman are spoiled.

I mean I understand if some guys are just looking for sex tourism but what I dont understand is why criticize western women for being slutty .
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

chanta76 wrote:Bitchslap did I touch a nerve there. I met my wife overseas. Saying that I understand some of the posters here. In the states women expect more or demand more. Biggest reason why I looked overseas.
However, what I notice is this over mongering committed by expats that spoil the scene for other guys looking for decent girls.

So now that you've found one, why are you having 2nd thoughts about being married to her?
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Chanta76,

think the animal kingdom. "Dominate alpha" (magpies) males monopolize the best females, Beta's (successful/handsome/sexy dog men) get the next lower tier, the do all the work Delta's are left with the less desirable women (Delta males don't really want Delta females and Delta females don't really want Delta males).

But wait there is a massive catch....Delta MALES from the WEST are actually Alpha's or Beta's in most places of the world. So like any male they move into a new territory to find desirable females to mate with. Delta females of the west are even more undesirable in most places of the world.

true love? no such thing just mutually beneficial arrangements.

btw how can a male be a sex addict? Males are genetically programmed to procreate as much as possible. It is natural for males to want sex and unnatural if they do not. Women are the one's who limit sex since they raise offspring.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston you nailed it on the mark. If guys who are just looking to get laid and can get laid in the states there is no reason to go overseas.
I mean big part of the reason why I posted this is that I travel over seas..and I seen the expat in other countries and well...most of them are not the best of the best in the west maybe not even middle of the world.

Bitchslap,

I wanted something deeper and found it. And to answer your question...I'm happy in my marriage.
But knowing how you want get on me..you won't believe but obvious my question touch a nerve with you.

I mean if your sex addict or something..I'm not judging..I just have issues with guys who are hypocritical. Winston at least answer honestly.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Luc Furr,

Is that part of the bitterness here? I mean there is a level of misoyngy on this site ..mostly towards western women. But I think it's because of rejection more so than western women being just plain bad.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

chanta76 wrote:Winston you nailed it on the mark. If guys who are just looking to get laid and can get laid in the states there is no reason to go overseas.
I mean big part of the reason why I posted this is that I travel over seas..and I seen the expat in other countries and well...most of them are not the best of the best in the west maybe not even middle of the world.

Bitchslap,

I wanted something deeper and found it. And to answer your question...I'm happy in my marriage.
But knowing how you want get on me..you won't believe but obvious my question touch a nerve with you.

I mean if your sex addict or something..I'm not judging..I just have issues with guys who are hypocritical. Winston at least answer honestly.
Oh ok, if you're happy, fine. The reason I thought you weren't so happy was that you said that you had shot yourself in the foot by getting married. That's all.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Bitch slapper,

Your funny guy.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Luc Furr wrote:Chanta76,

think the animal kingdom. "Dominate alpha" (magpies) males monopolize the best females, Beta's (successful/handsome/sexy dog men) get the next lower tier, the do all the work Delta's are left with the less desirable women (Delta males don't really want Delta females and Delta females don't really want Delta males).

But wait there is a massive catch....Delta MALES from the WEST are actually Alpha's or Beta's in most places of the world. So like any male they move into a new territory to find desirable females to mate with. Delta females of the west are even more undesirable in most places of the world.

true love? no such thing just mutually beneficial arrangements.

btw how can a male be a sex addict? Males are genetically programmed to procreate as much as possible. It is natural for males to want sex and unnatural if they do not. Women are the one's who limit sex since they raise offspring.
Ok, but I'd like to add something. Dominant Alpha men are the same the world over, but the definition of beta is different according to country.

For example, in places where women need men for financial reasons, the men with resources will do better. In Belarus, I know a guy who is a computer programmer. He is a delta by America's/the West's definition of delta (studious, more interested in academics than big parties). But, he has resources. He's not dating super models, but he has beta level girls (6s and 7s). He's doing well.

On the other hand, girls don't need men for their resources so computer programmers do poorly in the USA.

Undeveloped economies actually reward studying, academic success, and innovative ideas for a business a lot more than developed economies. In developed economies, the guy who spends the most time partying and socializing does best...not the guy who develops a career and resources.

That's why people who are more educated and career oriented should head to different societies where they are rewarded better for their hard work. Its up to the individual, but that's my opinion.