How to Quit Your Job and Meet Foreign Women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: How to Quit Your Job and Meet Foreign Women

Post by Hero »

Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:I have $23,000 in cash and my lease is up on June 30. I figure this is a good time for me to quit my job, get TEFL certified, and go abroad. What do you think?
Go for it. It's in demand, relatively secure, and gives you an instant "in" to a country. Where do you want to teach?
Eastern Europe (especially the Ukraine) or the Philippines or Latin America. It all depends on the quality of the local women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Truth be told, I felt that the language barrier was too much to overcome to go to Brazil. I went to Europe, it all failed/backfired but did it?

I didn't want to be hooked up to a single mother with two boys, that's basically why I didn't make a bee line for Helibron, Germany when I should have; there are few sure things in life, that was one of them.

It took me eight years to finally go to Brazil.

If I had gone to Brazil in the first place, chances are I'd still be there. I am going back in Sept/Oct.

For myself I have decided real estate is how I'm going to generate passive income. I am preparing myself (building credit) for a real estate collapse in Latin America and in the US.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

How safe are the following cities:
Kharkov
Sumy
Mariupol
Poltava
Melitopol
Kherson
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

This was my goal around a decade ago although meeting foreign women wasn't one at the time but a few years later soon became one. Quietly confident about quitting my job and practically retiring by the time I'm 46 which is only 11 months away. A very good constant income without the hassle of dealing with people and minimal overheads was the main objective and things look very promising at this point. I can do this online too which means I'll be able to live abroad if I so wish. It's been extremely hard work though.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Creating a YouTube Channel and living abroad seems to be quite common. There are quite a few guys doing this in the Philippines centred around their life in the country although one admitted he only makes around $80 per month. I suppose you'd need to have millions of hits to make this a worthwhile venture.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Slick »

xiongmao wrote:
Making money online is bullshit these days. You're far better off focusing on your career, or doing the whole English teaching thing.
Freelancing is another great way to make money whether abroad or stateside.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

gibraltar wrote: Once your business income surpasses your job income, slowly reduce your hours until you finally quit.
If you try reducing your hours at most companies in the U.S., you'll be fired quicker than it would take to fly to the Philippines or Eastern Europe.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

gibraltar wrote:
3. Book Your Tickets

If you have deep pockets, then simply book and fly. However, I have found many ways to save on plane tickets.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days to fly. Check out foreign discount airlines that save tickets up to 50% or more cheaper than bigger US airlines. Use travel vouchers and if you can, book at least 3 months in advance. A good site is http://skyscanner.com

I like to book no more than a few weeks in advance because I like taking quick action. When you make money online, this frees up your time but everyone is different.
You can book in advance but you have to be very quiet about it. The minute word goes out, everyone will pressure you not to go. You're right, just book in advance. When the day comes, just leave and don't say a word.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Ghost wrote:I think you should add in taking a provisional trip, which should come as soon as possible. After all, you don't want to spend years planning to move somewhere you've never been only to end up disappointed.
If you get disappointed with one place, you are more than free to visit another. If you get bored or disappointed again, go to another. You are free to go wherever you want. You are not a tree.