"Thick" girls in the Phillippines vs LA...a no bra

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

"Thick" girls in the Phillippines vs LA...a no bra

Post by MrMark1972 »

This week I started reading one of the recommended books "A Man's Guide to Life and Love in the Phils" and after chatting with some fellow BMs I have realized that this place could provide me with the low cost second-home and p***y playground that I am looking to establish...However I have a dilemna.My type of girl is "thick" with a full ass(Jennifer Lopez,Sophia Vergara etc).In fact my ex-wife looks like J Lo even though she's Persian and not Latino.Now,from what I'm seeing,all the gals in PI look like skinny little kids which I don't find too attractive...Should I re-focus on Latin countries(Costa Rica,Mexico,Colombia) or give the Phils a shot?...I'm leaving in mid-January and I want to do it right as the plan is to find a GF abroad and move there.And I should mention that I want to eventually meet,and settle down,with a humble somewhat submissive girl...does that mean forget the fiery Latinas? lol :lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Thick" girls in the Phillippines vs LA...a no

Post by zboy1 »

MrMark1972 wrote:This week I started reading one of the recommended books "A Man's Guide to Life and Love in the Phils" and after chatting with some fellow BMs I have realized that this place could provide me with the low cost second-home and p***y playground that I am looking to establish...However I have a dilemna.My type of girl is "thick" with a full a**(Jennifer Lopez,Sophia Vergara etc).In fact my ex-wife looks like J Lo even though she's Persian and not Latino.Now,from what I'm seeing,all the gals in PI look like skinny little kids which I don't find too attractive...Should I re-focus on Latin countries(Costa Rica,Mexico,Colombia) or give the Phils a shot?...I'm leaving in mid-January and I want to do it right as the plan is to find a GF abroad and move there.And I should mention that I want to eventually meet,and settle down,with a humble somewhat submissive girl...does that mean forget the fiery Latinas? lol :lol:
I'd pick Latin America over Asia, if I were you. I do think Asian women are a bit overrated, in my opinion.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Maybe former ussr as well?
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Ya bodywise Latin girls are my numero uno pick but maybe they wont be as loyal or grateful as their Asian sisters.....As for Eastern Europe,not my type of weather and I dont really like "white" Caucasian looking girls...I'm going to post a profile on Beautifulpeople.com later this month,and if I am selected,I'll see which countries favored my look and that will also help me to narrow it down.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Yo Tezcatlipoca your avatar is what I'm talking about :) A nice looking thick Asian gal!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

MrMark1972 wrote:Ya bodywise Latin girls are my numero uno pick but maybe they wont be as loyal or grateful as their Asian sisters.....As for Eastern Europe,not my type of weather and I dont really like "white" Caucasian looking girls...I'm going to post a profile on Beautifulpeople.com later this month,and if I am selected,I'll see which countries favored my look and that will also help me to narrow it down.
Where do you get this lack of loyal BS from?

Clearly out need to seek out better sources of information or maybe the problem is they won't commit to YOU.

Believing Asian women are more loyal is a stereotype and you've bought it hook, line and sinker. Just say you have an Asian woman fetish so we can be done with it and move on?

What is "thick" anyway? That word has been hijacked by Western women, just as the word curvy has also been hijacked. I will concur with you however that Latin Women are built better than the typical Eastern European.

If you are "beautiful" I don't see what the problem is, you should be able to go into ANY country and find a woman as your apart of the 10% of humanity that most think are attractive.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

djfourmoney wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote:Ya bodywise Latin girls are my numero uno pick but maybe they wont be as loyal or grateful as their Asian sisters.....As for Eastern Europe,not my type of weather and I dont really like "white" Caucasian looking girls...I'm going to post a profile on Beautifulpeople.com later this month,and if I am selected,I'll see which countries favored my look and that will also help me to narrow it down.
Where do you get this lack of loyal BS from?

Clearly out need to seek out better sources of information or maybe the problem is they won't commit to YOU.

Believing Asian women are more loyal is a stereotype and you've bought it hook, line and sinker. Just say you have an Asian woman fetish so we can be done with it and move on?

What is "thick" anyway? That word has been hijacked by Western women, just as the word curvy has also been hijacked. I will concur with you however that Latin Women are built better than the typical Eastern European.

If you are "beautiful" I don't see what the problem is, you should be able to go into ANY country and find a woman as your apart of the 10% of humanity that most think are attractive.
Alright I'll admit that I'm curious(and attracted to) some Asian women and combine that with the low cost of living as valid reasons for seeking out the Phils as an option....
I have zero experience or knowledge about Latin girls so that is new territory as well...I just find them physically much more to my liking vs Asian...
"Thick" is a slang way of saying voluptuous I guess...meaning a nice full ass and thighs but with no belly....like the Latinas in the Pitbull music videos.
And I never said that I was "beautiful" lol...just said I'm going to see if I make onto that website and then look at who voted for or against me as part of learning which nationalities I attract/don't attract....I'm new to the single scene after 12 years of marriage so this is like starting over for me.I just know that I do not plan to date anyone from here or any other "Anglo" country.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I would have to say little to no chance here in PI. Yeah, they exist theoretically but they are so few and far between, it would take a while to find one let alone a decent one that isn't mental and single without major baggage.

For the most part if a Filipina has a big ass and thighs, she is fat and frumpy looking, like the pear look. Flat chested, short and flat dumpy big ass.

If you are into thin and short with little to no ass and little to no tits then PI is decent for those kinds of proclivities. Yes, you can find nice tits and ass occasionally but it's one of those long term search and adventure endeavors. You'd have to live here or spend a lot of time vacationing to find the type of body you're into.

Better off going to Latin America than going to PI or other parts of Asia if you're into the built ass and legs look.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Mr S wrote:I would have to say little to no chance here in PI. Yeah, they exist theoretically but they are so few and far between, it would take a while to find one let alone a decent one that isn't mental and single without major baggage.

For the most part if a Filipina has a big a** and thighs, she is fat and frumpy looking, like the pear look. Flat chested, short and flat dumpy big a**.

If you are into thin and short with little to no a** and little to no breasts then PI is decent for those kinds of proclivities. Yes, you can find nice breasts and a** occasionally but it's one of those long term search and adventure endeavors. You'd have to live here or spend a lot of time vacationing to find the type of body you're into.

Better off going to Latin America than going to PI or other parts of Asia if you're into the built a** and legs look.
You are right...I guess it's hard trying to find the best of both worlds.Nice areas of Latin America will be more expensive to live in,not to mention the fact that in the PI it's said that a live in GF can be supported for about $200US per month.That might be difficult to find down south....I very much doubt that a hot Latina will be happy with $50/week...especially a hot Colombian! From what I'm reading Colombianas are a tamer version of their materialistic Miami sisters.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Mr S wrote:I would have to say little to no chance here in PI. Yeah, they exist theoretically but they are so few and far between, it would take a while to find one let alone a decent one that isn't mental and single without major baggage.

For the most part if a Filipina has a big a** and thighs, she is fat and frumpy looking, like the pear look. Flat chested, short and flat dumpy big a**.

If you are into thin and short with little to no a** and little to no breasts then PI is decent for those kinds of proclivities. Yes, you can find nice breasts and a** occasionally but it's one of those long term search and adventure endeavors. You'd have to live here or spend a lot of time vacationing to find the type of body you're into.

Better off going to Latin America than going to PI or other parts of Asia if you're into the built a** and legs look.
Well I only like petite women, since curvy and thick has taken on a whole new meaning in the black community....So much that its turned me off permanently from that type....

I prefer my women to have flat ass and flat chest....They seem to be the most horny women from my experience at least....Just the petite-ness turns me on.... :D

I guess PI and Thailand would do the trick? What other countries have that type?