Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How would I do on a international daing site with....

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

How would I do on a international daing site with....

Postby steve55 » July 11th, 2014, 7:22 am

this photo as my profile photo? lol. This is REALLY me. I used photo booth that was originally installed on my Ipad to create it.

steve55
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Seeker » July 11th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Hideous. Do you really look worse than that ugly monster?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Jonny Law » July 11th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Your photo sucks and is the definition of stupid. I think it suites you well. Good Luck :)
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Re: How would I do on a international daing site with....

Postby publicduende » July 11th, 2014, 7:48 pm

steve55 wrote:this photo as my profile photo? lol. This is REALLY me. I used photo booth that was originally installed on my Ipad to create it.

If you intend to use it to shoo away potential pretenders now you have found a gf, I think it'll work pretty well! :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would I do on a international daing site with....

Postby Zambales » July 9th, 2017, 12:49 am

The photo would most likely be rejected but if it wasn't, I'm sure it would attract the odd scammer or two. Seriously, some women are that desperate.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Return to Questions and Advice