Prepare Your Resume to Work Abroad

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Erik Episcopo
Freshman Poster

Prepare Your Resume to Work Abroad

Post by Erik Episcopo »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a few tips on how to prepare your resume to apply for a teaching position abroad.

1. Add a photo

2. Highlight skills like: Resourceful, flexible, and personable in your career objective

3. If you lack teaching experience, try to add babysitting, coaching, or tutoring experience.

Here are some other tips on Preparing to teach abroad
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Thankx.
Erik Episcopo
Freshman Poster

Post by Erik Episcopo »

No Problem! Glad I could help!
EricBatty
Freshman Poster

Re: Prepare Your Resume to Work Abroad

Post by EricBatty »

Thank you for your advice! How long time ago did you submit your resume? Have you already received an answer? I'm thinking about going to Europe to work as a teacher. But I'm very nervous and still can't make a decision. I have already got a resume, having worked with best resume writing service 2018, so I don't even doubt somebody will hire me, because I have a lot of experience and a wonderful resume, but I still get nervous, because I will need to move, look for new contacts and friends. That's scary!
a4ali
Freshman Poster

Post by a4ali »

Thanks for your advice there are some more tips available for you guys at resume writing services (https://www.businessinsider.com/resume- ... ne-2018-11) where you need to do nothing but hire resume writing service (https://www.reddit.com/r/resume) for you.
a4ali
Freshman Poster

Post by a4ali »

After previous findings i went on further research to find other interesting stuff or you can say tips about resumes to work abroad then i came across a very new & practical stuff which is very much in demand these days. Guess what that is Mock Interview that trained you completely whether your destination is local or abroad but i think they got very interesting things to learn.
FillipSmith
Freshman Poster

Post by FillipSmith »

Thank you very much, I'm just thinking about moving abroad. Now I am teaching legal economics at the university. It remains to learn a good speaking language.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I would just find some good sample resumes and copy them. Some countries use lengthier CVs. Resumes are preferred in the US. China usually expects a picture on top. So do some other Asian countries. I've gotten jobs with a US resume before, in countries that expected other details. If they want you bad enough they do not care, or they just ask for a photo in addition to whatever you have sent them.
FillipSmith
Freshman Poster

Post by FillipSmith »

FillipSmith wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 2:45 am
Thank you very much, I'm just thinking about moving abroad. Now I am teaching legal economics at the university. It remains to learn a good speaking language.
Im moving abroad next month! So happy!