Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Shy Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:05 am

Yohan wrote:The most difficult problem I found in Western countries when talking to any woman - quickly other men were showing up, with rather aggressive arguments - just pushing me aside. I also got the impression, that Western women love thugs and an exciting life-style.

I feel there is a severe shortage of nice women in general in Western countries.

Yes, there is a severe shortage of "nice women" in western nations.

Most women in english speaking countries are either dripping with venereal disease or they are taking anti-depression medication or medication for anxiety. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:32 pm

OutWest wrote:
American women in general do NOT get this..my wife sees this and thinks they are mostly idiots.

Yeah, thought I would try to help.

As they say, you can lead a horse to water...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice