What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Post by Rock »

There's a lot of info out there.

Many docs say that you should just have gallbladder removed if stones sometimes cause biliary cholic (blockage of bile duct leading to extremely painful cramping as organ fights to secrete bile). But gallbladder serves a function and I think its better to keep it if you can.

MANY others swear by cleanses that supposedly get the stones out of your system. But that sounds too easy and good to be true. And most mainstream doctors don't seem to buy this.

THEN, there is one doctor in Dongguan China who actually performs a surgery to remove just the stones, not the organ. But it's expensive (not covered by any insurance) and the stones can return within months to years I believe.

Anyone know the real scoop on this question? Where's House been these days?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

What I see here in the Japanese media, there is no general treatment regarding gallstones.

It depends on the materials of these gallstones, the size, where they are located and so on.

Depending on the material of the gallstones, even diet alone can help a lot already.

In Japan, additionally to diet medical doctors try to dissolve those gallstones. Patients have to take medicine every day, usually over months. Further, medical doctors try to break up big gallstones by shock waves.

This is quite cheap treatment, no surgery required and often helps.

However some kind of gallstones cannot be dissolved and cannot be broken, in this case often surgery and removal of the gall bladder is the best solution.

It is possible to remove stones from the gallbladder without removing the gallbladder itself by various methods - flushing them for example etc. but likely they will return again soon - often the gallbladder itself might be damaged or deformed already.

Many people have no problem after removal of the gallbladder if they keep some diet and taking some medicine with their meals. Only few complain about diarrhea and problems when eating fatty meals.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What is the best solution for gallstones?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these liver flush/cleansing protocols. It claims to get rid of stones in the liver or gallbladder. What do you think? Do liver flushes and detoxes get rid of gallstones or heal the gallbladder?

http://www.drclark.net/en/disease-a-pro ... er-cleanse

https://www.cancertutor.com/liverflush/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had a gallbladder attack at a very inopportune time, while I was spending some time with my wife at night on our anniversary. I was in horrific pain, and waves of more intense severe pain would come and go. It was infected and stones were trying to pass. I'd never experienced pain like that. I went to the hospital but decided to consider other treatments.

I took pectin, as one website recommended. I fasted took epson salt with water, followed by oil. That was one of the treatments i read about. I can almost gag thinking about the epsom salt. It didn't work. I had another gallbladder attack and had the surgery so I wouldn't die, after a couple of days waiting for it all the calm down. The doctor said I could have died.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Humans are genetically engineered species. Definitely not the creation of God.

God would not create you and then diabolically insert Stones into your bladder. That's satanic thinking. We still have god element 50% though because satan cannot create anything of himself...he has to manipulate what God created...so 50% is satan's creation in our body which is the root cause of all problems.

Drink Copper Water Every Morning. The problem is Viscosity of our Blood. Our Blood is not Viscous Enough to remove toxins out of our body, and wherever they accumulate we have a thing called disease.

If not gallstone, you will have arthritis, or sleep apnea or high blood pressure or diabetes or cancer...The list is endless.

The problem is the blood and hemoglobin which takes Oxygen to kill unwanted intruders but hemoglobin is not good tool to do it..hemocyanin is much better...which uses copper

YOU MUST HAVE SUFFICIENT COPPER IN YOUR BLOOD TO REMOVE TOXINS. That is why all Ancient Civilisations were obsessed with Copper.

Watch the video I made on Copper to know more about it

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

StarChild5,

Our health is corrupted because of sin.

If copper is the silver bullet for health, why did the generations of Americans who drank water out of copper pipes get sick and die off?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:StarChild5,

Our health is corrupted because of sin.

If copper is the silver bullet for health, why did the generations of Americans who drank water out of copper pipes get sick and die off?

I already wrote a big post on your doubt that why Americans got sick drinking from copper pipes...because they used LEAD as a soldering agent...All the symptoms of Sickness in Americans were of Lead Poisoning not of Copper. There was a big push for Lead Pipes in America..Google it...also, they welded Copper Pipes with Lead...Which is a Known Poison...You should ask...Who made that decision of welding Copper Pipes with Lead which leaked into the water and made Americans sick.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your post earlier about lead.

If copper is a cure-all that can grant immortality, why can't it cure led poisoning?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

starchild5 wrote:Humans are genetically engineered species. Definitely not the creation of God.

God would not create you and then diabolically insert Stones into your bladder. That's satanic thinking. We still have god element 50% though because satan cannot create anything of himself...he has to manipulate what God created...so 50% is satan's creation in our body which is the root cause of all problems.

Drink Copper Water Every Morning. The problem is Viscosity of our Blood. Our Blood is not Viscous Enough to remove toxins out of our body, and wherever they accumulate we have a thing called disease.

If not gallstone, you will have arthritis, or sleep apnea or high blood pressure or diabetes or cancer...The list is endless.

The problem is the blood and hemoglobin which takes Oxygen to kill unwanted intruders but hemoglobin is not good tool to do it..hemocyanin is much better...which uses copper

YOU MUST HAVE SUFFICIENT COPPER IN YOUR BLOOD TO REMOVE TOXINS. That is why all Ancient Civilisations were obsessed with Copper.

Watch the video I made on Copper to know more about it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

HouseMD wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can do even more lol...Sarcasms do not work on Copper :mrgreen:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:I'm sorry, I didn't catch your post earlier about lead.

If copper is a cure-all that can grant immortality, why can't it cure led poisoning?
That's so genius of you...Ask that to Jesus Christ... :D

So Christian of you...What a Logic...

Ever heard of Valence Electrons ...Yeah Probably Not...It's not mentioned in the bible right....

Ever heard of Isotopes....

Ever heard of a thing called sh*t... :D ..

By your logic...Why can't sh*t convert to food...No Poverty...No Hunger In africa..We just eat what we sh*t :idea: :idea: :mrgreen:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Important Question:

Dianne is having gallstone attacks now and they are painful. The doctor gave her medicine and did an ultrasound. She has one gallstone that is 1.7cm. They want to remove the gallbladder of course. Doctors are always overly eager and overly excited to remove it. I don't know why. I hate that. They still think that the gallbladder is a vestigal organ, but it's not. That's been disproven. But they still think that from their stupid Rockefeller funded medical mafia schools.

The thing is, I don't think any doctors or hospitals in the Philippines are willing to remove just the stones themselves. They all want to remove the gallbladder. That's f***ed. I found out that China does remove the stones only, because the Chinese view of the human body system says that the gallbladder is important to a balanced system, so they attempt to save the gallbladder but take out the stones only. So China is more advanced than the US in this area. In fact, Rock went to Dongguan, China to get his gallstones only removed before, without the gallbladder, and they never came back after that. So western doctors are wrong that the stones come back if you remove them only. Also, Dianne said that in Australia, they also remove the stones only. But not in most countries it seems.

What can Dianne do? Any suggestions? I would love to fly her to China to get the gallstones taken out only, but that's not easy because of the coronavirus travel restrictions, and the visa requirement too. What other alternatives are there? The doctors there in the PH are stubborn and brainwashed to believe that the gallbladder is completely unnecessary and are automatons who believe everything they hear as long as it's from their Rockefeller funded establishment cartel and mafia of course.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to dissolve gallbladders naturally, using medicine, supplements, food, or shockwaves or lasers? If so, which one has a high chance of working?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some alternative treatments for gallstones.

7 Nonsurgical Treatments for Gallstones
https://www.everydayhealth.com/gallblad ... tones.aspx

Sucking on lemons
https://www.tulsaworld.com/archive/dear ... 8e69f.html

What are the natural ways to get rid of gallstones?
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321026

Gallbladder cleanse
https://www.healthline.com/health/gallbladder-cleanse
Different gallbladder cleanse types exist. There are several “recipes” and folk remedies on the internet from alternative medicine practitioners. Here are some of the cleanse methods named in the journal Alternative Medicine Review:

Lemon juice and olive oil. This method involves not eating for 12 hours during the day and then, at 7 p.m., drinking four tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice — eight times every 15 minutes.

Apple juice and vegetable juice. This method involves drinking only apple juice and vegetable juice until 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., drink 18 milliliters (ml) of olive oil and 9 ml of lemon juice every 15 minutes until you’ve consumed eight ounces of olive oil.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »