Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 am

Hello, I came across this forum reading about game in the anglosphear, I am living in NZ visiting family in a small northland town and will be here for next year or so. I want to talk to visitors/tourists (as well kiwis and others) who have been to this country. I am finding the local girls dissatisfying lacking any class, Rarely they are feminine and few and far between are attractive; often very closed and somewhat confused/unsure, So I would like some advice in order to to adjust my game for the local women. I have asked previously in the naughty nomad forum, and they of not much help and eventually upon joining a political debate they were too pro west russophobic/greekphobic/eastern phobian feminist whore pedstoolers.

I am in my mid twenties with a eastern european accent, athletic build, I have natural indirect direct type of game that i escalate quick with my alpha/playful/dominant personality. I am from a well off family and dress well, usually blazers and stand out almost everywhere among kiwis, while most of the men are either jealous/uneasy or respectful/eagerly helpful towards me, I do get hit on by older women in the day and many cougers at night but thats not what I am after. I Prefer day game as night life the girls are much lower in quality, drunk and spit in your face and busy in their little social circle and it can be quite easy to come off as needy if you don't have wings/social circle of your own. The women seem to be clueless up stuck and not very used to men approaching them in the day and prefer to meet beta "stay under my foot" guys from their social circle, some guys run seeding game or drunk sloppy ons every now and then; many are in sets of 2 and 3 or just out of shape, young girls with kids from multiple fathers and even metal feminist types are not uncommon. And this is among the NZ Anglo European stock, I don't even bother with the Polynesians as I don't find them much attractive..

Its very f***ed up, nothing like the hollywood movies, women are less shitty in bigger towns but cant hold a candle to a european girl.
So far best girls I have meet are visitors like me, mostly from EU, :) and harbor similar feelings as I. I know this is an american forum, however seeing how UK/USA/Canada/Aus/NZ falls into Western/anglospear and shares similar behavior/culture, I wish to have some advice on day game in the anglosphear from ethnic westerners or direct me to another forum where more like minded NZ tourists/people visit. I also wish to know the best spots are to meet more tourists in upper northland and other big nz towns, preferably from Europe.


*Sorry for my bad english.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am







Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Mr. Madvedev wrote:Hello, I came across this forum reading about game in the anglosphear, I am living in NZ visiting family in a small northland town and will be here for next year or so. I want to talk to visitors/tourists (as well kiwis and others) who have been to this country. I am finding the local girls dissatisfying lacking any class, Rarely they are feminine and few and far between are attractive; often very closed and somewhat confused/unsure, So I would like some advice in order to to adjust my game for the local women. I have asked previously in the naughty nomad forum, and they of not much help and eventually upon joining a political debate they were too pro west russophobic/greekphobic/eastern phobian feminist whore pedstoolers.

I am in my mid twenties with a eastern european accent, athletic build, I have natural indirect direct type of game that i escalate quick with my alpha/playful/dominant personality. I am from a well off family and dress well, usually blazers and stand out almost everywhere among kiwis, while most of the men are either jealous/uneasy or respectful/eagerly helpful towards me, I do get hit on by older women in the day and many cougers at night but thats not what I am after. I Prefer day game as night life the girls are much lower in quality, drunk and spit in your face and busy in their little social circle and it can be quite easy to come off as needy if you don't have wings/social circle of your own. The women seem to be clueless up stuck and not very used to men approaching them in the day and prefer to meet beta "stay under my foot" guys from their social circle, some guys run seeding game or drunk sloppy ons every now and then; many are in sets of 2 and 3 or just out of shape, young girls with kids from multiple fathers and even metal feminist types are not uncommon. And this is among the NZ Anglo European stock, I don't even bother with the Polynesians as I don't find them much attractive..

Its very f***ed up, nothing like the hollywood movies, women are less shitty in bigger towns but cant hold a candle to a european girl.
So far best girls I have meet are visitors like me, mostly from EU, :) and harbor similar feelings as I. I know this is an american forum, however seeing how UK/USA/Canada/Aus/NZ falls into Western/anglospear and shares similar behavior/culture, I wish to have some advice on day game in the anglosphear from ethnic westerners or direct me to another forum where more like minded NZ tourists/people visit. I also wish to know the best spots are to meet more tourists in upper northland and other big nz towns, preferably from Europe.


*Sorry for my bad english.


Your accent/English is fine enough for me. Your English comprehension is better than most HA members comprehension of a foreign language so you're doing fine by that alone. You're in a tight spot because NZ is in the middle of Oceania which is in the middle of the South Pacific right? It will be costly for you to get out of there for travel. The closest place is the Philippines and Thailand. But you can fly directly to Peru, Chile or Argentina in South America but it will be wildly-expensive. I traveled from the Philippines to S. America, and it put a dent in my savings; this was 2008.
I was actually thinking about going to Samoa (formerly Western Samoa) after going to Auckland. Do you think guys that look "Black American" to them would do well in W. Samoa (not American Samoa), Auckland and Christchurch?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Cornfed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:08 pm

NZ females are just vile, worthless sluts like other Western females. Since it is a race to the bottom in terms of reproductively compatible males, I imagine blacks could indeed do well. You know Christchurch is still basically a disaster zone, right?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5106
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Cornfed wrote:NZ females are just vile, worthless sluts like other Western females. Since it is a race to the bottom in terms of reproductively compatible males, I imagine blacks could indeed do well. You know Christchurch is still basically a disaster zone, right?

Oh Cornfed, I have to extol you for being yourself. :-/
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Your accent/English is fine enough for me. Your English comprehension is better than most HA members comprehension of a foreign language so you're doing fine by that alone. You're in a tight spot because NZ is in the middle of Oceania which is in the middle of the South Pacific right? It will be costly for you to get out of there for travel. The closest place is the Philippines and Thailand. But you can fly directly to Peru, Chile or Argentina in South America but it will be wildly-expensive. I traveled from the Philippines to S. America, and it put a dent in my savings; this was 2008.
I was actually thinking about going to Samoa (formerly Western Samoa) after going to Auckland. Do you think guys that look "Black American" to them would do well in W. Samoa (not American Samoa), Auckland and Christchurch?


Thanks, I often get mistaken for a Russian, but I am not.

I am not too sure about samoa as they are somewhat deeply rooted people and may get worse results then mainland NZ in terms of women. I had a "friend" from there once, as you know the polynesians here dont get along very well, booze is their best friend and create problems in gang culture with maoris. Cook islander maoris are much better people, I knew a african black fella who was married to a white looking maori girl (but she quickly lost her shape after 2nd baby)

A Black man drummer is a friend of a friend in auckland who sometimes comes to this small northland town, and its not very good for him. He went and sat there like a clown with a angry face expecting them to approach him, I would say since 1/3 the NZ population is brown/dark skinned natives, the locals (white nz european stock and Polynesian stock) prefer to mix and mingle among their own. Just this other week a Serbian friend of mine was harassed by a girls uncle because he wanted to ask her out.

The local girls can be overly defensive and in their little bubble, sometimes xenephobic but a lot of them are just wanting to shoot you down and joke around with their friends, some of they in sets are in fear of appearing like a slut if they join a rich dude to coffe, unless they are alone, and at night unless they are drunk/interested they wont bother. the night clubs are very bad, too loud so its all dance game, (more cock teasing) Its a different kind of game that works here and I haven't figured it out (yet). The welfare state has made the women really, un women like.

I only stay here in NZ a year more, then I go. So not looking to travel till then and make the most of the shitty local women while I am here, there are some good looking ones but they are often few and far between and the average ones seem to have mental/social issues! Europe is much better then this, but this time when I go I am thinking western/northern europe.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:33 am

Cornfed wrote:NZ females are just vile, worthless sluts like other Western females. Since it is a race to the bottom in terms of reproductively compatible males, I imagine blacks could indeed do well. You know Christchurch is still basically a disaster zone, right?


Yes true, but you must understand, I am here to make the best out of it, I am not looking for wives among whores, just input on adjusting the game for anglosphere.

Chirstchurch is becoming a police state they say, I have not been there but its okay now. But it may be better for a black man to stay in Northland. the South and even wellington is as I have been told a different country.

I wouldn't call Kiwi females vile, they are just very weird, and isolated in this little island, definitely a lower class then other western women as America, Canada, Britain.

I have meet 20 year old girls at 3am in the club/bar who keps talking to me about their "children". Why are you here, go attend to your children you whores. See, they get money, hundraeds of dollars of child support from the government to make children with many many men. I have seen children who wonder alone at night, some were sleeping in benches, many things that is hidden under belly.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Cornfed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:05 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote: But it may be better for a black man to stay in Northland.

You'd probably be better off going to Auckland if you want young, attractive females. Most of the females in Northland who would be quality females in a non-feminist society go there to become corporate whores of some sort. The reason it seems that NZ females are even worse than their counterparts in other feminist asylums is that you are dealing with the dregs to some extent in small towns now.

the South and even wellington is as I have been told a different country.

The far south is. Mostly white people who have hung on to their traditions to some extent. I wouldn't advise going there. It wouldn't necessarily be hostile to you, but you probably wouldn't fit in.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5106
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:41 am

The far south is. Mostly white people who have hung on to their traditions to some extent. I wouldn't advise going there. It wouldn't necessarily be hostile to you, but you probably wouldn't fit in.


But I am not Black. You have me confused with the other person. I was advising that other black guy as he was asking.

Are south islanders also hostile towards non anglo saxon as eastern european/mediterranean men? In south they are like rednecks who will call me a communist?

Cornfed wrote:You'd probably be better off going to Auckland if you want young, attractive females. Most of the females in Northland who would be quality females in a non-feminist society go there to become corporate whores of some sort. The reason it seems that NZ females are even worse than their counterparts in other feminist asylums is that you are dealing with the dregs to some extent in small towns now.


I have been told by a few girls locally that I would love Wellington, as the women there actually dress up, use makeup, have good legs, mini skirts, just approachable and looking for a fun time. Not all fat, mental confused and cold like northland.

You sound like you have experience in this country, Do you know of any good places in northland, I find 4 girls out of 10 that are attractive, out of them 2 are approachable, and I would have to approach 10 girls as that to number close a couple, and out of that most will flake out. I will be leaving for Auckland somewhere next year. Kiwis are quiet not much "likable and mixing" type of people. Even today I meet a group of tourists from eu. We had a small chat around, showed them a few good spots and gave them directions, seems most visitors live an hr away from the city and are out sometime in the day to visit a few places but that is on end of week days. thursday,friday.

I really kind of like the town, but its missing a life vibe and the women are of not much adding to value.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Cornfed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:51 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote:Are south islanders also hostile towards non anglo saxon as eastern european/mediterranean men? In south they are like rednecks who will call me a communist?

OK well probably my comment still applies. You would likely not face hostility but you might still be excluded. But maybe I am behind the times here.

I have been told by a few girls locally that I would love Wellington, as the women there actually dress up, use makeup, have good legs, mini skirts, just approachable and looking for a fun time.

Wellington is of course the Capital, so of course there are lots of females in relatively well-paid jobs with the guvmint who dress as you say. That is only in central Wellington if you can afford to pay the rent there. In the outer suburbs it is much like Northland.

You sound like you have experience in this country, Do you know of any good places in northland

Northland is essentially a sprawling rural ghetto now, so like in any ghetto, the only good places are the rich places. In Northland, Kerikeri and the Bay of Islands areas are now the rich places, so you would have to have money to live there, as these areas are deliberately priced to keep dirty poor people out, and of course heavily policed. There you will find attractive white females who pass as classy these days. There are also areas further south that pass as classy, but these are really an offshoot of Auckland.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5106
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 am

Cornfed wrote:OK well probably my comment still applies. You would likely not face hostility but you might still be excluded. But maybe I am behind the times here.


I do feel this is some what of a closed community, although I may have made a local friend or two I am usually excluded, many foreign young guys I meet are somewhat viewed same way.

What kind of background do you have yourself and how long have you lived in NZ? What part of the world do you live now?? I ask as my next step in moving out would be settling in western EU for a year or two.

Northland is essentially a sprawling rural ghetto now, so like in any ghetto, the only good places are the rich places. In Northland, Kerikeri and the Bay of Islands areas are now the rich places, so you would have to have money to live there, as these areas are deliberately priced to keep dirty poor people out, and of course heavily policed. There you will find attractive white females who pass as classy these days. There are also areas further south that pass as classy, but these are really an offshoot of Auckland.


I dont think I can do any more then a few weeks in big NZ Towns, I am not a local, I do not have a "job" here, I do occasional trade here and there and run on my savings and stay with the family I came to visit, its a rich semi rural place, just 10 mins out side the town called whanagrei, its the biggest town in northland, I am often in town, the town seems somewhat brighter then auckland in overall quality, (less aggressive ghetto islander/maoris, less noisy warmer people, less dirty) but its still crap in the long run. I spoke to quite some tourists and seems most live OUTSIDE, close to Kaitia/Kerikeri. So you may have a point there.


Most kiwi women seem pretty class less and clueless unless you want drunken ons, vile as you said earlier may be too crude word but that may just be it, I agree. So I am not wanting to put too much work trying to blend into their little retarded community, I display higher value and be myself an take them as it comes along, mean while I want to put more work meeting foreign / tourist women, if you know of any good places / spots in northland do let me know.

Perhaps its best I move to auckland before I leave NZ, as I may have results better there. What good spots do you know in auckland?

thanks for any information.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Cornfed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Mr. Madvedev wrote: out side the town called whanagrei, its the biggest town in northland, I am often in town, the town seems somewhat brighter then auckland in overall quality, (less aggressive ghetto islander/maoris, less noisy warmer people, less dirty) but its still crap in the long run.

The reason that central Whangarei seems OK is that it is aggressively policed. In the suburbs such as Tikipunga it is like Detroit.

Perhaps its best I move to auckland before I leave NZ, as I may have results better there. What good spots do you know in auckland?

Central Auckland is essentially an international city, so that would be a good place. The trouble is the cost of living there. Auckland is a strange city, in that it is spread out and the only good places to live generally cost a lot.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5106
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 pm

What suburbs do you classify as Central Auckland? Would not be Mount Roskill, Eden or Albert would it? I have been to those places for few weeks here and there as well as North Shore(best but not central and quite far from the city center). Mount Roskill was worse, and I know what you mean about whangarei, I have driven through Otangarei and in Auckland the South. filthy sh!t, The country is sold as milk and honey but inside is very different.

also, what country would you suggest in europe after my NZ trip is over? for a bit well off student mid 20's man running DHV alpha/dominant game? I was thinking tourist visa or student visa (language course) to Western/Central European country, as Netherlands, Germany or Scandinavian country(norway, sweden). I travel a region for few months and stay for year or two where ever I go.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:02 am

Spoke with some tourists today from oz, then to some kiwis, kiwis are cold people, even ozis seem better then this. buyers beware.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote:Spoke with some tourists today from oz, then to some kiwis, kiwis are cold people, even ozis seem better then this. buyers beware.

This is odd because I had sex with a Kiwi/Scarlett-Johannson-esque (but with blond hair) in Melbourne, Victoria, Aussie-land in 2007, and she was the first skinny Caucasian that was non-ghetto-looking girl I had. She was a brother lover but at least she didn't adhere to the American steretype as one, which made me somewhat happy.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: New Zealand/Western Women - Need advice please

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:51 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:Spoke with some tourists today from oz, then to some kiwis, kiwis are cold people, even ozis seem better then this. buyers beware.

This is odd because I had sex with a Kiwi/Scarlett-Johannson-esque (but with blond hair) in Melbourne, Victoria, Aussie-land in 2007, and she was the first skinny Caucasian that was non-ghetto-looking girl I had. She was a brother lover but at least she didn't adhere to the American steretype as one, which made me somewhat happy.


Interesting, Maybe the kiwis may like you blacks after all? Maybe she thought you are NZ Maori, a lot of them look african american if they cut their hair really short, they are stereotypical, wannabe thug, wear hollywood movie black cloths. I am not kidding, there is a great dark skinned population, I have meet some polynesians who are darker then most blacks! Half of them who look brown through 100 years of mixing, some look "white" but claim to be maori but mostly due to identity crises and social benefits. All have drinking problems and bad behavior, And I was told by a hair dresser woman once that "most of the NZers are into closed circles and are raised among either NZ European stock or Polynesians".


Almost all of the kiwi girls I have been with so far were from overseas, visiting their family in NZ? Coincidence?

its day game I am trying to master, I can take drunk kiwi girls in bars but the quality is not there. I will be hitting the big cities and report back.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Next

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest