Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Philippine Airlines booking without being credit card holder

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Philippine Airlines booking without being credit card holder

Postby Billy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:31 am

I have the credit card of my brother. As I understand it I can purchase the ticket online with his card and have to present it at check in. Can anybody cofirm it? Do you think it´s a good idea?

The travel agencies take 50% more here in Turkey for Bangkok - Manila so thought it would be better to book over PAL.

I want to book flight and purchase ticket for another person. Can I do it online?
Yes, you can book flight and buy a ticket for another person from our website. Our online booking facility does not require the card holder to be the passenger or a member of the travelling party.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
To avoid fraudulent transactions and to protect card owners, PAL reserves the right to require that the credit/debit card used in purchasing the ticket(s) online be presented at the ticket collection point, upon check-in or in cases of reissuance, rebooking or refund of a ticket.

http://www.philippineairlines.com/about-pal/frequently-asked-questions/electronic-ticketing/
Billy
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice