Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best countries to find White Women

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best countries to find White Women

Postby Allen » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 am

Hi,

I've read through this forum and found that it seems most of the discussions and success stories are from men who like Asian or Latin women.

I'm not racist or anything but I don't feel a physical attraction to non-white women.

What countries would be easiest to find White women in?

I see in the FAQ topics there is this list, and it contains countries like Ukraine.

However, I've heard that it is now hard to get Ukrainian women because there are so many foreigners there now.

So what country is now the easiest country to get White Women?

Thanks

Below is the list from the FAQ topics. Does it seem to accurately reflect the experiences people have overseas?

Allen
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries to find White Women

Postby pete98146 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Do they have to be blue eyed and blonde haired? I've got a buddy who is from Romania and he swears his country has the best looking women on the planet. But they are going to be the darker southern Italian look. Guess that still qualifies as white?

If you desire Cracker Honky White, then it's gotta be Russia and adjacent countries.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby newjazz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Hahahahaha! f***ing funny! I haven't been to eastern europe but, when i was living in paris i did have a musician friend that introduced me to his Romanian wife and i was floored!.....she was stunningly beautiful! Way better than the typical parisienne......
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Finding a good white woman these days is like trying to find a hand grenade that won't explode when you pull the pin.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm

wow awesome indonesia, vietnam, phil are at the top of the list funny how those were on my to do list in the future. Although im surprised vietnam and indo are that high cause they dont seem to be as open to foreigners culturally. Maybe they really are though.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Allen wrote:So what country is now the easiest country to get White Women?

Its never easy meeting white women, their a pain in the ass no matter what country they come from.

Last edited by Taco on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Taco wrote:
Allen wrote:So what country is now the easiest country to get White Women?

Its never easy meeting white women, their a pain in the a** no matter what country they come from.

agree. Thats why I decided to take eastern europe and russia off my to do list. Im gonna stick with asian women. I seem to mesh with them better.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newjazz » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Being an African American musician that has lived more than half my adult life in France I have come to the conclusion that I had better cut my loses and get the fcuk out of dodge ASAP!........I don't fit in here with white women or black anymore ( honestly now that I thinking about it I probably never did)! My present roommate girlfriend is very nice to me but nowhere near the muffs I threw back when I was in Europe! He hahahahaha! :-)
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 pm

If you've got a white woman addiction you can't overcome this chart might help you. That said I think Filipina women flirt the most of any country.

Spanish Women Flirt Twice As Much As American Women
http://eu1.badoo.com/blog/409/

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:08 am

newjazz wrote:Being an African American musician that has lived more than half my adult life in France I have come to the conclusion that I had better cut my loses and get the fcuk out of dodge ASAP!........I don't fit in here with white women or black anymore ( honestly now that I thinking about it I probably never did)! My present roommate girlfriend is very nice to me but nowhere near the muffs I threw back when I was in Europe! He hahahahaha! :-)

We already had a heart-to-heart on what you need to do. I'm glad that the wool is being pulled off of your eyes so surely.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Hungary might be worth visiting as well.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:wow awesome indonesia, vietnam, phil are at the top of the list funny how those were on my to do list in the future. Although im surprised vietnam and indo are that high cause they dont seem to be as open to foreigners culturally. Maybe they really are though.

That chart really doesn't seem to be about ease but more about how much a foreigner would stand out (I.E height, income level, etc.) compared to the local male population.

Sometimes that can be a good indicator but not always.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby MrMan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:13 pm

I've got a friend who's short, thin and light-skinned. He said he went to Greece and the women went for this big buff dudes and wouldn't give him the time of day. But when he travelled to Poland, he seemed to get a lot of interest from the women. He was talking about a really cute girl who worked in one of the little shops there who kept making eyes at him, stuff like that.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 am

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:wow awesome indonesia, vietnam, phil are at the top of the list funny how those were on my to do list in the future. Although im surprised vietnam and indo are that high cause they dont seem to be as open to foreigners culturally. Maybe they really are though.

That chart really doesn't seem to be about ease but more about how much a foreigner would stand out (I.E height, income level, etc.) compared to the local male population.

Sometimes that can be a good indicator but not always.

its about ease cause india isn't on the top and india girls are short and dark and very poor but we know they are hard to get. I heard vietnamese women aren't into foreigners as much but i doubt that cause vietnamese have a high marriage rate to korean men and they seem to love coming to america and opening up massage parlors LOL cambodia is high on the list there too. Id like to check out cambodia and vietnam over thailand. Thailand is just spoiled gold diggers adn overrun by too many backpacker and fake tourist and sexpats.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Allen » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 pm

pete98146 wrote:Do they have to be blue eyed and blonde haired? I've got a buddy who is from Romania and he swears his country has the best looking women on the planet. But they are going to be the darker southern Italian look. Guess that still qualifies as white?

If you desire Cracker Honky White, then it's gotta be Russia and adjacent countries.

She doesn't have to be light white but it is better if she is. So Romania would be ok but not the gypsy women there. She doesn't have to be blonde but she does have to have fair skin.
Allen
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Questions and Advice