Best countries to find White Women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Allen
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries to find White Women

Post by Allen »

Taco wrote:If you've got a white woman addiction you can't overcome this chart might help you. That said I think Filipina women flirt the most of any country.

Spanish Women Flirt Twice As Much As American Women
http://eu1.badoo.com/blog/409/
Thank you for the info. I've done more research and Poland does also look like a good choice.

I also see your point that Asian women, like the ones you posted, can be asthetically pleasing. But this is different from physically attractive. An object like a shiny emerald or ruby stone can look good asthetically but not turn you on physically and the Asian women you posted don't turn me on physcially. Even the fat white woman turns me on more, though not very much. Physical attraction is different from aesthetic good looks because a woman could even be somewhat ugly and if she has certain qualities, like the correct physical shape, age, and race she could turn me on.

To me, a woman has to look at least mostly caucasian (dark white like Italian and Greek are ok but not as good as light white like Swedish or Irish).
The woman needs to be relatively young, like under 35 to be physically attractive. She can be overweight but not to an exteme degree. I've seen women as much as 50 to 80 lbs overweight that are still attractive but that is the limit.
For some reason, even the most astheictially pleasing Asian women don't turn me on even though as people I often like Asians. I've had close friends that were Asian. But there is just zero physical attraction to Asian women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best countries to find White Women

Post by Taco »

Allen wrote:
Taco wrote:If you've got a white woman addiction you can't overcome this chart might help you. That said I think Filipina women flirt the most of any country.

Spanish Women Flirt Twice As Much As American Women
http://eu1.badoo.com/blog/409/
Even the fat white woman turns me on more, though not very much.
I'm sorry to hear that. After a vacation in Asia you should make a full recovery.

What American Men want...

What American Men end up with...

What I want... and What I end up with...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs