Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Croatia for two or three months in Winter.

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Croatia for two or three months in Winter.

Postby ryanx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:16 pm

I am thinking about spending a few months in Eastern Europe. Since we are going into Winter I thought I had to choose somewhere not too cold and not too poor and not too expensive + beautiful girls and friendly people. By a process of elimination I have decided to visit and stay in Croatia - with the possibility of visiting one or two countries nearby. I would also like to get some dental treatment If I can.

Is that a good choice? Is the vibe too boring and depressing during winter months? Which city or area should I stay in? Would I be able to part fund my trip by taking some private English lnguage students?

What kind of accomodation should I look for? Any and all tips and suggestions are welcome.
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice