What EU-conutries have foreign communities for socilizing?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ghk1975
Freshman Poster

What EU-conutries have foreign communities for socilizing?

Post by ghk1975 »

I'm an introverted man living in the EU and I have very limited social life that I've been trying to extent, but to no avail. The idea of moving abroad doesn't appeal to me because of the low salary levels in the countries that have good women. Instead, I would like to bring a foreign woman to my country. I am so used to being lonely that I can handle it quite well by now (I travel, do sports, take evening classes, etc), but I'm not so sure my future wife could handle the isolation. People in my country are cold and making friends isn't the easiest thing to do and the more I avoid my own family, the happier I am. I recently read the following:

"On a warm August night, 15 Filipino women gathered with their husbands in The Bungalows, a gated community in Orange County with identical facades and potted plants, for a birthday party."
http://www.scpr.org/programs/offramp/20 ... -in-south/

This seems to be what I need, basically access to a network where my future wife could meet other people in her situation. What EU-countries have these types of networks? I'm not limiting myself to filipinas.