Different Types of Girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Different Types of Girls

Post by Jester »

OK Xiongmai had some AMAZING advice on this thread

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294&p=223529#p223529

Here's the relevant part
jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:
As for conversation... Chinese girls are on the whole very practical (ST types if you're into Myers Briggs). Out - discussions of UFO's. In - how can I lose weight? Do you like KTV? Find out which province she's from, this can be great to talk about.

To alpha males this sh1t is intuitive, but you can cheat and read up on personality theory or just look at her wechat feed. Look for topics she tweets about, and if lots of people respond to her posts she's more likely to be an Extrovert. If she is, take her somewhere with lots of people around so she can energise herself.

Incidentally, lots of girls DO like conspiracy theory/UFO chat - look for NF personality types. They tend to like being on their own at times, read books, and have a certain "vibe". They're harder to find though, as they hate bars and clubs and that kind of shallow stuff.
DAMN, dog.

You are GOOD.

I am going to start a thread on this.
What amazes me about this is that I have two highly extroverted women coming to stay at my place tonight. (No not a threesome sadly.) I just realized that all the stuff they need is EXACTLY the stuff I don't normally do. Beers at the beach, photos for Facebook, noisy public places. I never thought about them being ENERGIZED by public stuff. I just thought they were shallow and kind of stupid. I'm serious here.

One of the girls coming, Miss S, used to invite me to so many parties that I turned down. My view is that I go to a party as a favor to the girl, and I will only go to a maximum of one party per one-to-three nights of sex. What Xiongmai's post is making me realize is that she probably thought she was energizing ME, doing ME a favor, because parties are what SHE enjoys.

It also reminds me, that she complained once I never brought her little inexpensive souvenirs like she always did for me. (I don't really like gifts that much, but I always made a big deal about what she gave me.) Her sister-in-law chimed in: "You're a lousy boyfriend."

SO................

Where to find different Myers Briggs types of girls?

AND..........

How to woo them and subsequently care for the different types?

Dr. Xiongmai (or anyone else) please feel free to weigh in here!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Different Types of Girls

Post by xiongmao »

Yes this is what I am finding in Barcelona. There are some nice girls around, but they take lots more finding. Join clubs and societies. Join Meetup.com. The students I teach are mostly more introverted types - extroverts don't take language classes, they just go to a bar and practice their terrible Spanish/Catalan/English.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:
The students I teach are mostly more introverted types
- extroverts don't take language classes, they just go to a bar and practice their terrible Spanish/Catalan/English.
USEFUL.

+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:It's only the extroverted girls (and men too, if you're looking for friends with a similar personality) who will be easy to find. Just go to bars and clubs. The implication is that if you are only in a country as a tourist, you've got the deck stacked against you for finding introverted girls. This is why I so heavily believe in living abroad, not just visiting. You have to be there longer term so that you really get to know the community. Then you'll be able to meet more people, make more friends and connections, and find the "secrets" of where you are living, including quality girls that aren't easy to find.
Man this is so good, I don't even know what to say.
I'm finding out the hard way, it's taking forever to get this to happen.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?