Is Feeling Out of Your Body Normal?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is Feeling Out of Your Body Normal?

Post by zacb »

I have felt this every so often, to varying degrees, but thought nothing of it. I often feel split from my body , and it usually is a small episode, but besides feeling like I am out of my body and really introverted as well as an occasional weightlessness in my body on separate occasions (I don't feel separated from my body though) . I did have a stressful math test today, worrying about post-associate life (going for bachelors, but I have been getting bored with school), and working obsessively on a php script. I also feel emotionally stoic. Is this normal? I don't like to read into things, but I just don't want to ignore things. I do tend to be depressed, and the weather turned winter here in Michigan, so that could be it too. Is this normal? Just a stressful episode? I don't have anything stressful besides school and my mother, although a few weeks ago my boss was being bitchy.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Feeling Out of Your Body Normal?

Post by Banano »

No, its not normal to feel out of your body. Go and see a shrink and lets us know what happened. Good luck.
Stag
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Feeling Out of Your Body Normal?

Post by Stag »

Possibly depersonalition. This can be caused by low testosterone, or even things like epilepsy. Maybe it's the side effects of medication/street drugs/drink?