Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

"Happier in America"

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

"Happier in America"

Post by survivingIncelMan » May 5th, 2015, 7:19 pm

I know guys on this forum are trying to get away from the infamous western woman, particularly Americans. I am wondering if a reverse of this forum exists, where foreign men deliberately would seek women from America. With the exception of arranged marriages, what type of men would do that? Will there be a surplus of single american women in the future as more men are waking up to the fact they can find better gf/wife abroad?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Happier in America"

Post by Ghost » May 5th, 2015, 8:32 pm

I have heard foreign men say they want a white woman. But the truth is any third-world man who wants an American female has watched too many movies and doesn't know anything about this country. Same for all the foreign people who want to come to America: too much Hollywood, not enough facts. And if they still want to come after knowing the truth, it's because they can make more money here. No one abroad (who isn't nuts) wants to emulate America's culture once they know the truth.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Happier in America"

Post by Jester » May 8th, 2015, 4:32 am

survivingIncelMan wrote:
I am wondering if a reverse of this forum exists, where foreign men deliberately would seek women from America. With the exception of arranged marriages, what type of men would do that? Will there be a surplus of single american women in the future as more men are waking up to the fact they can find better gf/wife abroad?
There's a lucrative business for you, Vijay.

That should keep you in curry for a while.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."