Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Never! Screwing with another man's wife is one of the worst sins you could ever do. I consider people who do this to be the lowest form of humanity there is, and a total scumbag.
Right now the poll is 88% no, *13% yes.
As a point of reference I posted this same question on another forum a year ago and got opposite results. The results on this other forum were around 10% no and 90% yes. I was expecting to get similiar results here but I'm glad I did not.
*It's 13% because rounded up.
Can you tell us what the other forum was, or describe its category in general terms?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
You guys are acting like hypocrites here. Consider the following.
1. Most of you condone a married man having extramarital sex on the side to satisfy his lust for sexual variety. So why can't a married woman do the same? Isn't that a double standard?
2. Married women who are happily in love with their husband do not have affairs. It's the women who are estranged and "mentally divorced" from their husbands who do that sort of thing. Or the ones that have a sexless marriage with a boring husband. If they are mentally divorced, but not legally divorced, it's almost the same thing.
3. Marriage is not something sacred or holy. It is a government state issued document, for the purpose of keeping a couple together in the interests of their child.
If you think otherwise, go ask God to appear before you right now and tell you that marriage is sacred and holy. He won't. Because most of what you read about God are myths, or misinterpretations of extraterrestrials, as Ancient Astronaut theorists such as Zecharia Sitchin and others have explained, using Bible passages as proof. For example, in Moses and Ezekiel, Jehovah God came down in a machine aircraft with wheels, engine noise, wind underneath, and wings touching down upon landing, all in vivid detail. Now why would Jehovah God need machines to fly down to Earth? Think about it. Go see the movie Star Trek V to see that God isn't all powerful as religion claims.
Animals don't get married. So it's not part of Mother Nature either.
4. If you barfined girls in Angeles City, you should know that some of them are legally married. They can't afford to get an annulment because it's too expensive. So they "mentally divorce" their partners and go work in Angeles City. A separation or mental divorce is not much different than a divorce, even if it isn't legalized. So if you've slept with AC bargirls, chances are you've slept with legally married ones.
5. Sex is not logical. It is emotional and biological. If you and a married woman wanted to have sex in secret, many of you would do it even if you mentally believed it was against your morals. The problem with temptation is that it may not come again. And we regret more what we DIDN'T do than what we did do. Anyone can get on a high horse and preach self-righteous morals online. But if the opportunity comes in real life, it's a different thing.
6. Try going without sex for three years, especially if you're a sex addict, and see how f***ing crazy and f***ed up the sexual deprivation will make you. Beggars can't be choosy. Desperate people can't afford morals. If you were getting abundant sex, you can afford to be moralistic about it. Just like if you were getting plenty of food or money, you could afford to take a moral high ground and preach against stealing. But if you were starving and desperate for money, you would lower your morals and compromise. After all, the world isn't fair to you, so why should you be fair to it? And God is nor moral or just either, as the universe shows and his creation reflects, so why should you be? One only has morals if one can afford them. Try going without sex for a few years, and see how you INTENSELY SUFFER, and you will understand. People in intense pain can't afford to take a moral high ground.
Besides, the question in this poll doesn't address whether the woman is happily married, or has kids, or is in the process of getting a divorce. It doesn't address whether we know the man either. If the man is your friend, I'm sure we would not. But if it's a stranger, that's a different matter.
Anyway, those are points for you all to think about.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!
See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Marriage as a government state issued document is a modern development and wasn't true for most of history.
Support morality, support Islam.
If I was a warlord, and I had just invaded an enemy's land, there are "the spoils of war". And in a country such as the Philippines, which has no divorce, it's also something I imagine happens fairly often. I know a couple who got in an arranged marriage some fifty years ago. They were miserable. Then, they seperated and each found a new partner. He found a common-law wife, she found a common-law husband. Officially the man who became the woman's common-law-husband (who happens to by my wife's grandfather), is sleeping with a woman married to someone else. But they are a married couple in every other way.
In most cases, it's not okay to sleep with a woman who is married to someone else. But for every rule, there are exception. However rare they may be. And in my wife's country, it is very common for couple who break up to find new partners. To annul a marriage may take decades, why confine yourself to a life of celibacy for your governments lack of flexibility and understanding of human nature?
Of course, to sleep with a woman who is still together with her husband and lives in the same house, is immoral and I would not do such a thing.
Based on that logic why do people get married? Is it because they love each other or they're just doing it for the benefits?
Try being in your 20's and not having sex in your entire life. Being half Asian contributes greatly to the problem because you're at the bottom of the totem pole. I don't know a place where Asians has success with getting laid, getting girlfriends, getting married. If anyone knows, please tell me so I can pack my bags and move there
Slick, are you kidding me? You've never visited Asia, have you?
Asians do well in Asia, especially if you're overseas Asian. You will be viewed as a 'step-up' from the local men.
Strange comment, here in Japan this should be no problem if you are willing to stay here for a while and to do a proper job. My 2 daughters are 50/50, my son-in-law is Asian-American, some male staff in the office I am working are 50/50 Asian/European... Never heard about complaints...
There are also communities of foreign Asian women in Japan, f. e. Chinese, Filipinas etc.
The only point maybe I could add is that you should look around within the large cities in Japan only - there are not many women available in rural areas, fishermen-villages on small islands and in small cities - locals in such isolated areas are not very communicative to foreigners - such places offer basicially no nightlife and a lack of opportunities to meet females.
I voted no because as a married man I wouldn't want my wife to cheat on me at the same time as a married man I will not cheat on my wife. I know as a man I have higher sexual needs but as a man there is something called controlling oneself . Now if I was single would I sleep with a married woman. No because there are unmarried women out there to focus on instead.
If a married women is slut it will come out one way or the other and no by sleeping with her I am not doing that guy a favor.
Yes, I agree it is double standard . There are men out there cheating on their wives. Why not have the wife cheat too? The only way for this to work would be if both people decides to have an open relationship.