Would you sleep with another man's wife?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Would you sleep with another man's wife?

No.
60%
Yes, but only if I could keep it a secret from him.
36%
Yes and I would do it openly. I'm doing him a favor by showing she's a slut.
4%

Total votes: 25
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: Would you sleep with another man's wife?

Post by livefreeordie »

Wolfeye wrote:livefreeordie: How long ago was this? Would that woman still be hot, you think? Just in case I go to the Philippines, ha ha ha!
Haha that was about two years ago, and yes she is probably just as hot

I remember she was giving me these sideways glances as she was leaving in the taxi, I could read in between those looks loud and clear, but I don't know if I could escape the karma of going down that path lol. I'm sure there is another out there for me, I have faith, and time hehe
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

What? No option for a wife given a "hall pass" by hubby? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

livefreeordie: Sounds good. Personally, I'd have done it- but then you stuck to principles, which is usually a good thing. If I don't have any "Fellowship" with the guy I don't know that I'd even give it a second thought, ethically-speaking. Being a part of something hurtful would be an issue if there was betrayal- one of my cousins or friends back when I was in school, for instance.

I never really got why infidelity was ALWAYS such an enormous issue- I could definitely see it being aggravating, but why is it THAT aggravating? I'd think the guy hitting her would be worse, for instance. If it wasn't a habit, especially if precautions were taken & if there was some kind of history between them (ex: not trying to start up anything with them, but they were kind of "the one that got away" & they always clicked well with them). I know a man can definitely be compatible with more than one woman & I figure it could be the same for women- if she just wanted to "cross it off the list" or something, I don't see it as a severe issue. I'd be pissed for a while, but I think it's not an "instant deal-breaker."