Would you sleep with another man's wife?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Would you sleep with another man's wife?

No.
60%
Yes, but only if I could keep it a secret from him.
36%
Yes and I would do it openly. I'm doing him a favor by showing she's a slut.
4%

Total votes: 25
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Would you sleep with another man's wife?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Absolutely NOT!!!!! Because sleeping with another man's wife (adultery) is a sin against both God and man!!! Not to mention the angry man who does find out whom his wife cheated with may send you to an early grave!!! Also, if you are serving in the military and sleep with another man's wife you can go to jail!!! The U.S. armed forces is the only institution that still prosecutes people for committing adultery under the uniform code of military justice (UCMJ).
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on August 4th, 2016, 12:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: ..... it is double standard . There are men out there cheating on their wives. Why not have the wife cheat too? The only way for this to work would be if both people decides to have an open relationship.
It's a double standard, but the situation is also a bit different.

In general, Western men do not keep a long term relationship with another woman when married. They pay for a prostitute, for a few hours, or one night, somewhere, and often they know nothing about her and do not see this girl again in their life.

-----

In general, Western women are reacting rather differently, they keep, beside their husband, another boyfriend(s) often over a very long time, even going so far when getting pregnant to claim the husband is the father of the child. - This is not even called paternity fraud, but paternity discrepancy to remain on the feminist politically correct route.

Please note, I said 'in general' and 'Western'.

Asians often have different moral values, often because of religion and cultural differences.
Some Asian men have mistresses or even more wives legally and the (first) wife knows about it, some Asian women sleep with the foreign 'husband' (yes, legally married) just for money, but prefer sex with their boyfriend - and nobody says a word about at.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Also, if you are serving in the military and sleep with another man's wife you can go to jail!!! The U.S. armed forces is the only institution that still prosecutes people for committing adultery under the uniform code of military justice (UCMJ).
That's actually pretty amazing.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Absolutely NOT!!!!! Because sleeping with another man's wife (adultery) is a sin against both God and man!!! Not to mention the angry man who does find out whom his wife cheated with may send you to an early grave!!! Also, if you are serving in the military and sleep with another man's wife you can go to jail!!! The U.S. armed forces is the only institution that still prosecutes people for committing adultery under the uniform code of military justice (UCMJ).
I'm not religious but I do believe "Thou shall not commit adultery" is one of the ten commandments. So is "Thou shalt not kill".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is kind of a dumb question. Even if a man would sleep with a married woman, he's not going to openly admit it on a message board.

Also, an argument could be made that a woman who cheats on her husband is already divorced from him in her heart. Women in happy marriages don't do that. It's only if they are separated, whether legally or in heart, that she cheats on her husband. Otherwise, she's a bad woman and the marriage will break apart anyway.

Anyway, if it was between sleeping with a married woman and never having sex again in the US, many guys would opt for the former. They would figure, "well life ain't fair to me, why should I be fair to it?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Absolutely NOT!!!!! Because sleeping with another man's wife (adultery) is a sin against both God and man!!! Not to mention the angry man who does find out whom his wife cheated with may send you to an early grave!!! Also, if you are serving in the military and sleep with another man's wife you can go to jail!!! The U.S. armed forces is the only institution that still prosecutes people for committing adultery under the uniform code of military justice (UCMJ).
I agree 100% IraqVet2003, not only is it immoral, it's also a horrible sin. Not only that, if her husband finds out you slept with his wife, he might try to hurt you, or even kill you! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I would if I am single. I am a Soggoth with no game so if your wife is in a position to sleep with me your marriage is already over.
Also beggars can't be choosers.

I wouldn't respect her and would never marry the girl if she divorced. I find that odd, getting married to someone who know cheats on a previous husband or wife. That is just asking for trouble.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Know the law. It's a sin worthy of death. No divorced women. No women who broke up with her boyfriend to be with you.

Marrying divorced women is also adultery. It can also be argued that the act of intercourse itself is marriage (since women were only supposed to have one partner), and because the only difference between wife and concubine (girlfriend) is technicality. This would mean that girlfriends are counted as wives according to the law. So no going with a woman who has a boyfriend either.

Know the law. For men, adultery is going with another man's wife. For women, it is when they cheat on their man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

None of the above. I wouldn't definitely have a problem with the fact that she's married to someone else, but there are conditions I'd be cool with it & conditions where I wouldn't be. Don't think I'd like the guy to know in most cases, just causes problems & if I win or lose it might jam things up.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

I had this dilemma on my first trip when i lived in cebu for 2 months

There was one of the most beautiful filipinas id ever seen, who was like a filipina version of tomb raider, slim, hourglass figure and busty, who was multilingual and smart as well, married to a physically short, wrinkly, bald man in his 60s who wasnt physically attractive. We both had eyes for each other, and it became apparent to the husband and I could see he was getting jealous

I could have pursued her and she would have been open to my advances, but my conscience couldn't shake off the guilt that accompanied that desire so I decided to avoid interfering. I think its better overall in my situation to find a girl as good as that who is single, but im yet to find one!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

I married a korean woman. As far as i know many asian women i met do not accept cheating. Maybe its bit different with women in the philippines or some other country.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

livefreeordie: How long ago was this? Would that woman still be hot, you think? Just in case I go to the Philippines, ha ha ha!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:Know the law. It's a sin worthy of death. No divorced women. No women who broke up with her boyfriend to be with you.

Marrying divorced women is also adultery. It can also be argued that the act of intercourse itself is marriage (since women were only supposed to have one partner), and because the only difference between wife and concubine (girlfriend) is technicality. This would mean that girlfriends are counted as wives according to the law. So no going with a woman who has a boyfriend either.

Know the law. For men, adultery is going with another man's wife. For women, it is when they cheat on their man.
You're missing a trick there Adama. You can do all that stuff then ask for forgiveness and you're back in the good books. Its a win/win situation because you'll still go to heaven. Everyone else does it. God's cool like that. :P
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:Know the law. It's a sin worthy of death. No divorced women. No women who broke up with her boyfriend to be with you.

You're missing a trick there Adama. You can do all that stuff then ask for forgiveness and you're back in the good books. Its a win/win situation because you'll still go to heaven. Everyone else does it. God's cool like that. :P
Well listen. You can commit adultery and then get saved, yes. But remember, it is a sin worthy of earthy death. It carries the death penalty which means God takes this very seriously. There are a few sins which are worthy of death, just so that you see how serious it is: kidnapping, pre-meditated murder, rape, beastiality, man on man intercourse, and adultery are all sins worthy of the death penalty in God's sight. That's how bad adultery is to be put in the same category with murder, rape and beastiality.

Even if you get saved, you won't escape the earthly chastisement of The Lord. It would be great if He was merciful towards the adulterer, but He is already merciful in that He isn't sending believers to hell for those crimes. So if a believer commits them, that believer will pay for those sins in this life, which such mysterious things as physical illness (if you wonder where that sick, long term disease may come from, it is told in the Bible that the body receives disease as punishment; that might be leprosy, but I don't see any reason why it can't also be Lupus, MS, MD, IBS, psoriasis or any number of diseases).

Not to mention whatever else might get injured in return, such as heartbreak, which is not minor in my opinion.

Then there is financial distress.

And finally, your children may not escape from what you've done, because He may hold them accountable, whether you are a believer or not, adultery destroys families for generations. That's with or without God's chastisement intervention. Meaning adultery often leads to divorce, fatherless children, loss of the honor of raising your own children, poverty, etc. Even King David's family was held accountable for his adultery with Uriah's wife and murder of Uriah for generations.

God says that He punishes the children of those who hate Him for up to four generations. So if you intend to have children, be very careful not to do things which they will have to pay for in their lives. God also says when we sin, it means we hate Him. So sins which are worthy of death mean the person really hates God. (And when we keep His commandments, He says that is the proof that we love Him.)

So yes, you can do all those things and still be granted or possess eternal life, but you are destroying your current earthly life and your children's lives and futures just for a few moments of pleasure.

Also for the unsaved, the deeper they go in committing these disgusting acts, the farther they are going down the road of perdition. These people often love their sin so much that when someone presents the gospel to them, they refuse to believe because their souls know it will mean that eventually God may force them to stop committing adultery or homosexuality. So they refuse to believe. At that point, they have chosen the love of pleasure over the love of God, which may render them reprobate.

God's mercy is not infinite, and you do not have until your dying breath. You have until He is done with you. He may be done with you upon your death, or He may be done with you long before then when you refuse Him. That can happen as early as childhood.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.