Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Opinion Do I look mostly European?

Post by romparoo »

Rock, you're being too harsh. OP is not ugly. He is just average. When I was in college, there were plenty of guys like him. Not all of them were dateless, they just dated women way uglier than themselves. I am not suggesting OP to do the same. He is average and should get average women at the very least. The problem with no dating prospect lies with the women, not him. In a parallel universe, he would be a caring dad now with two kids.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Inter2002 wrote:Fat grafting will allow me to keep my youthful look, that way I don't look awkward hanging around 18-19 year old girls since I'm 28. I used to wear contact lenses but stopped wearing it since they were expensive. I could try to wear blue eye contacts. I order to look "mostly European" I would need to have an ethnic nose job, to make my nose more Nordic looking. Also I would need lip reduction, and wear blue contact lenses.

As for dressing better I would need to know what typically 18-20 year old guys wear. I would need to get an ear reduction surgery and that way I can get myself a decent hair cut. I always have been self conscious about my ears.

How would I gain great social skills?

What do you mean by that I don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right?

I don't understand how it would be a disadvantage to look 18-19ish in order to fit in with 18-19yr old group of people and not look like an old creep.
You need to just accept your age. Right now, you look like a geeky teenager. I say it's better to look like an attractive man in your twenties, then to look like a geeky teenager. Especially since you are ultimately NOT a teenager, and teenagers will sense something "off" about you. You cannot hide your age, Peter Pan is a fairy tale, stop this Michael Jackson nonsense brother and embrace your true self, while accepting your limitations.

No matter how many operations you will have, you will never be Nordic looking. You will look about as Swedish as Michael Jackson looked like a white American man, and you will have wasted thousands of dollars on expensive operations by then, as well as years of your life of what should have been your prime.

If you are approaching thirty and want to hang out in a group of teenagers, but wish to remain youthful looking so that you aren't seen as old... it sounds to me like you are planning on hiding your age\lying about it? Dude, you won't just look like a creep, you kinda are a freak. :roll:

I stand by my original advice, for you to get real, start working out, change your diet and try to change your appearance through natural means by exercize and with a better sense of style. And please, please, for the love of God, change that horrid haircut. Put some gel in it, comb it, whatever, but do SOMETHING. All that would help massively, and increase your chance of success with any age group. A 19 year old girl would sooner go for a handsome man in his late twenties, then for a man who looks 18 when pushing thirty. Baby-faced guys command no respect and are not taken seriously.

I'm not saying you are ugly, brother, but you have zero sex appeal right now, and plastic surgeries won't fix that. Lifestyle changes, however, will.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

romparoo wrote: Pop quiz for you, Yohan. Do you consider gypsies european?
No, they are immigrants from maybe India or nearby, as their language is similar to Hindi and Persian.
Their looks are not European either, and their life-style is not that what most Europeans appreciate.

They are nomads, they are moving around, occupying some land, and finally moving on again and expect locals who are living near to them to clean up after their departure. Negative stereotype, what else do they expect?
Last edited by Yohan on May 19th, 2015, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

George Sodini in the making
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

chibolo wrote:No you don't look European, you look like a mixed mestizo. You could even pass for Asian IMHO. But who cares'? Why are you so obsessed with this? Learn to accept who you are and stop dwelling on something you can't change, it is completely pointless.

Personally I think you certainly could date a non-racist white girl if that is what you really want, but you have to be realistic. You won't be able to get the absolute hottest 10/10 girl (and neither will most guys on this forum including me :D ).
Do you mean that I just look like a "mixed Mestizo", or just a "Mestizo"?

Well the reason why I'm so obsessed is because I feel that I need to look more white/European in order to be able to date beautiful white girls.I remember feeling insecure about my race/ethnicity as far back as in 6th grade, that I would pretend to be some southern European(Italian, Greek, Bosnian,Macedonian) when asked about my race. I hate to admit but I was ashamed to associate myself with having some "Indian/Aztec", during my years at high school I would search online how to lighten my skin. One time I asked twice in high school what were the ways to lighten up my skin and there response would be "why don't you ask Michael Jackson?", "aren't you satisfied?". I feel and think that being white and of course good looking, you would feel more confident face less obstacles especially when asking any white girl if you could date, plus white girls would be more approachable. I guess this comes down to feeling foreign, inferior, low self esteem, insecure about my appearance especially my race, really shy especially when socializing. I have little or no social skills due to not having a social life for the past 10 years.

So I see that your saying that we have to be realistic including yourself that you wont get an absolute hottest 10/10 girl. What's your race/ethnicity, and height?

Why is it impossible to date/get laid with a hottest white girl?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Marcos and Rock are spot on, you're absolutely clueless man.
The least of your problems right now is your ethnic make up. First take care of that lousy haircut, ill fitting shirt, and pot belly.
And for christ's sake stop pedestalizing blonde chicks, yeah everyone would like to try one since they're so exotic, but it looks pathetic just longing for those; look at asian a and latin girls as well, they're ridiculously hot. Especially since you still have a lot of time, you can try a variety while looking for what you like most or what not.

This also reminds me of Winston, refusing to accept that the pot belly has a huge effect on your attractiveness. I don't have a six pack myself, but at least i look flat with a shirt on.

I understand your situation man, if you're stuck in some suburb in the states, you reach a state of mind where you start micro-judging every little feature of yourself, thus the crazy ideas of fat-grafting etc. I've been in that kind of state.

You just have to improve yourself, plan, execute and get the hell out of dodge, period.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Rock wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I thought of posting a picture to see if you all think based on your experiences if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars, as well as get fat grafting in my face and arms in order to look 18-19ish.

Fat grafting??? Are you kidding me? Come-on now. Facial fat grafting only has downside for someone with a face like yours. Do that and at best, you'll just loose a big chunk of change with little apparent change and at worst, you'll ef' up your face.

You look like a clueless guy, the way I was in college. Almost no girl will be attracted to you with that expression, that haircut, that dress style, that total package. It has nothing to do with looking young in your case, nothing.

Get your shit together mate. Read a simple practical guide like "The Seven Laws of Seduction" and complete all the exercises in full. You have the potential to do great cus there is nothing at all wrong with your base look. The fact that you believe you need fat grafting just shows you don't even have the foggiest. Pathetic if you don't get this cleaned up. You wear your cluelessness on your sleeve.

A guy like you could see a night and day change within months. As per early chapter in that guide, get the low lying fruit handled - get reasonably in shape, dress decently and try to accentuate something about yourself, learn walk, talk, and make facial gestures like a confident man, then get your skills up to speed.

If you talk anymore about fat grafting, I'm gonna ask Winston to ban your a** lol. Seriously, get real and get out of your head. You are your own worst enemy.
What do you mean that fat grafting only has a downside for someone with a face like mine?

Can you tell me what my dress style should be like of that of an 18-20 year old guy?

You mean my whole body by "that total package"?

I've been told by my therapist that I have a monotone voice when I talk that people sometimes confuse with having an accent. I some Aspergers/pdd-nos tendencies due to having OCD. According to my psychologist people with OCD are 7 times more likely to display symptoms of pdd-nos/Aspergers. I feel clumsy whenever I socialize, and I've been told that the solution is to socialize more and practice.

I guess I have or used to have "self hatred", have low self esteem/confidence, poor self image, and struggle with insecurity. I feel like I'm a dark Indian guy wanting to date beautiful white foreign girls, but can't because of my looks.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

OP reminds me of one of these guys who attend PUA seminars

OP
Get in shape, lose fat, get haircut and hopefully you will get somewhere but I doubt you ll get anything decent no matter where you go.
Even Russian women want strong mean who can lead them and you look completely hopeless
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Banano wrote:OP reminds me of one of these guys who attend PUA seminars

OP
Get in shape, lose fat, get haircut and hopefully you will get somewhere but I doubt you ll get anything decent no matter where you go.
Even Russian women want strong mean who can lead them and you look completely hopeless
Well as of now I have started on a diet to loose weight. What do you mean that you doubt that I'll get anything decent no matter where I go?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Now you all tell me if a guy that looks like this Image can get get dates with foreign white girls?

Also this person who's Hispanic and one of my Facebook friends. This picture was taken back in 2005 when he was like 21.Image and here's another picture of him Image Now would you consider a Hispanic guy that looks just like him being able to date foreign white girls?

In other words do both of these guys stand a better chance than I do if I where thin, changed my hair style, the way that I dress?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Inter2002 wrote: Do you mean that I just look like a "mixed Mestizo", or just a "Mestizo"?
Mestizo = mixed race, amerindian + European. You have a bit of both in you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo
Well the reason why I'm so obsessed is because I feel that I need to look more white/European in order to be able to date beautiful white girls.I remember feeling insecure about my race/ethnicity as far back as in 6th grade, that I would pretend to be some southern European(Italian, Greek, Bosnian,Macedonian) when asked about my race. I hate to admit but I was ashamed to associate myself with having some "Indian/Aztec", during my years at high school I would search online how to lighten my skin. One time I asked twice in high school what were the ways to lighten up my skin and there response would be "why don't you ask Michael Jackson?", "aren't you satisfied?". I feel and think that being white and of course good looking, you would feel more confident face less obstacles especially when asking any white girl if you could date, plus white girls would be more approachable. I guess this comes down to feeling foreign, inferior, low self esteem, insecure about my appearance especially my race, really shy especially when socializing. I have little or no social skills due to not having a social life for the past 10 years.
Your main problem is that you have self esteem and social anxiety issues. And of course things would be easier if you were a 10/10 handsome white guy, but you aren't. Accept it and move on. Focus on other things that you CAN change. And like droid said, stop obsessing over white girls like they are the only attractive women in the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Inter2002 wrote:Now you all tell me if a guy that looks like this Image can get get dates with foreign white girls?

Also this person who's Hispanic and one of my Facebook friends. This picture was taken back in 2005 when he was like 21.Image and here's another picture of him Image Now would you consider a Hispanic guy that looks just like him being able to date foreign white girls?

In other words do both of these guys stand a better chance than I do if I where thin, changed my hair style, the way that I dress?
This is the sort of Hispanic that would do great with white chicks:

But I've seen the short, stocky Mexican gangbanger type with pretty white girls too. Because both the stocky Mestizo and the handsome tall Hispanics have one thing in common: they usually are suave. Are you suave? Do you have a brooding look, a masculine and (heavily) accent voice, a relaxed attitude and decent dance moves?

White girls won't like it if you change yourself into a white boy, they are surrounded by plenty of wide boys after all. And those actually speak their language, belong to their communities, and tend to be taller and more handsome then you. How can you compete with those? The only way to compete is to be DIFFERENT. As in: embrace being Latino, rather then try to be white (which is absolutely pathetic and bound to fail). They like guys who are different. Being different gives you the "exotic" factor. Why try to lose the one thing that sets you apart from the crowd? Think, man, THINK!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

inter2002 wrote:I've been told by my therapist that I have a monotone voice when I talk that people sometimes confuse with having an accent. I some Aspergers/pdd-nos tendencies due to having OCD. According to my psychologist people with OCD are 7 times more likely to display symptoms of pdd-nos/Aspergers. I feel clumsy whenever I socialize, and I've been told that the solution is to socialize more and practice.
I don't know you, but i venture to say that this is the f*n problem, you don't need a therapist, you just need to get the hell out fast.
Many dudes in America suffer from social isolation and become weird and fall into the mainstram BS of ending up under a therapist etc, when in reality all they really needed was a better environment. I rarely see these artificial "asperger" guys overseas.
Again: research.exercise.and.do.leave.now.
Last edited by droid on May 19th, 2015, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Here is a video about an ugly, dirty mestizo who gets lots of white girls. :lol: Lots of guys like this in Peru (they are called "bricheros") who get white tourists. Some of these guys have more "indian" in them than you.

:lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

romparoo wrote:Rock, you're being too harsh. OP is not ugly. He is just average. When I was in college, there were plenty of guys like him. Not all of them were dateless, they just dated women way uglier than themselves. I am not suggesting OP to do the same. He is average and should get average women at the very least. The problem with no dating prospect lies with the women, not him. In a parallel universe, he would be a caring dad now with two kids.
Did I say he's ugly??? I said he doesn't have his shit together BUT his base look is just fine (what God have him). I was pretty much like that in college too. It's NOT about his inherent looks (the stuff he can't change without surgery) like his facial proportions, symmetry, etc. It's about his expression, dress, shape, and attitude - things he most definitely CAN change.