Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opinion Do I look mostly European?

Post by droid »

Sorry to be redundant, but like I've posted several times already, these guys in Manizales get some of the hottest white chicks i've seen.
And actually the whiter you are here, the least beautiful the girls you get, from my observations.
http://www.mederock.com/blog/wp-content ... restas.jpg
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Inter2002 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I thought of posting a picture to see if you all think based on your experiences if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars, as well as get fat grafting in my face and arms in order to look 18-19ish.

Fat grafting??? Are you kidding me? Come-on now. Facial fat grafting only has downside for someone with a face like yours. Do that and at best, you'll just loose a big chunk of change with little apparent change and at worst, you'll ef' up your face.

You look like a clueless guy, the way I was in college. Almost no girl will be attracted to you with that expression, that haircut, that dress style, that total package. It has nothing to do with looking young in your case, nothing.

Get your shit together mate. Read a simple practical guide like "The Seven Laws of Seduction" and complete all the exercises in full. You have the potential to do great cus there is nothing at all wrong with your base look. The fact that you believe you need fat grafting just shows you don't even have the foggiest. Pathetic if you don't get this cleaned up. You wear your cluelessness on your sleeve.

A guy like you could see a night and day change within months. As per early chapter in that guide, get the low lying fruit handled - get reasonably in shape, dress decently and try to accentuate something about yourself, learn walk, talk, and make facial gestures like a confident man, then get your skills up to speed.

If you talk anymore about fat grafting, I'm gonna ask Winston to ban your a** lol. Seriously, get real and get out of your head. You are your own worst enemy.
What do you mean that fat grafting only has a downside for someone with a face like mine?

Can you tell me what my dress style should be like of that of an 18-20 year old guy?

You mean my whole body by "that total package"?

I've been told by my therapist that I have a monotone voice when I talk that people sometimes confuse with having an accent. I some Aspergers/pdd-nos tendencies due to having OCD. According to my psychologist people with OCD are 7 times more likely to display symptoms of pdd-nos/Aspergers. I feel clumsy whenever I socialize, and I've been told that the solution is to socialize more and practice.

I guess I have or used to have "self hatred", have low self esteem/confidence, poor self image, and struggle with insecurity. I feel like I'm a dark Indian guy wanting to date beautiful white foreign girls, but can't because of my looks.

Fat grafting is great for late 30s/early 40s women who have lost facial volume to point of looking older. They don't yet have sagging but can really benefit from just some volume replacement. It's like rough patchwork to fill out depleted cheeks, temple depressions, and other early but significant signs of aging - the ones you get approaching middle age. It's nothing like what you have. Your face is full and youthful.

On the downside, fat grafting is far from a scientifically predictable outcome, more like a dice roll. Even at it's best, it does not completely mimic the perfect smoothness of late teens soft tissue. It's not designed to make a late 20s/early 30s look like a teen again. Depending on how it takes, your final outcome can introduce apparent contour irregularities and unsightly lumpiness. It's somewhat unpredictable, even in the best of hands. For a 40 something female, the potential benefits often outweigh the risks. Not so for a late 20s guy with a full youthful face. Drop that crazy idea. You could seriously end up looking much worse.

Ironically, I think it would help if you, even with the 18-21 set, looked a bit less boyish and a lot more masculine. The nerd in the basement style doesn't work even if you appear to be just 17 lol. A rugged late 20s look will strongly attract a subset of girls in your target age group, at least in certain parts of the world including FSU. I've seen plenty of Russian guys who looked 30s with very attractive same nationality girls who appeared to be late teens. See it every time I go the the Pattaya area.

Voice intonation is but one important component of successful seductions. Read that book I mentioned for starters then come back and we'll have a more meaningful conversation. Don't be too stubborn like Winston sometimes is. Apply the good advice you get here.

Maybe given your circumstances you will 'get it' more slowly. But you have a lot going for you - youth and decent base appearance. How tall are you again (if you already mentioned it)?

Also, please don't obsess about whether or not you're considered white. I know a real life case of a HAer who went to Northern Europe as a dark Indian/Mid Eastern looking guy and did well with several young white women who were up there on the looks scale but at the bottom of age ladder (still adults of course). And he was already past 30 at the time. He achieved all that in just a few short months on his virgin trip!

Certain minority (in USA context) guys get way too caught up imagining that their race or skin color is what's holding them back when in reality, there are often much bigger obstacles they totally miss. It's much more important you get your ducks lined up and get your act together instead of trying to adjust what you pretty much can't change.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: You need to just accept your age. Right now, you look like a geeky teenager. I say it's better to look like an attractive man in your twenties, then to look like a geeky teenager. Especially since you are ultimately NOT a teenager, and teenagers will sense something "off" about you. You cannot hide your age, Peter Pan is a fairy tale, stop this Michael Jackson nonsense brother and embrace your true self, while accepting your limitations.

No matter how many operations you will have, you will never be Nordic looking. You will look about as Swedish as Michael Jackson looked like a white American man, and you will have wasted thousands of dollars on expensive operations by then, as well as years of your life of what should have been your prime.

If you are approaching thirty and want to hang out in a group of teenagers, but wish to remain youthful looking so that you aren't seen as old... it sounds to me like you are planning on hiding your age\lying about it? Dude, you won't just look like a creep, you kinda are a freak. :roll:

I stand by my original advice, for you to get real, start working out, change your diet and try to change your appearance through natural means by exercize and with a better sense of style. And please, please, for the love of God, change that horrid haircut. Put some gel in it, comb it, whatever, but do SOMETHING. All that would help massively, and increase your chance of success with any age group. A 19 year old girl would sooner go for a handsome man in his late twenties, then for a man who looks 18 when pushing thirty. Baby-faced guys command no respect and are not taken seriously.

I'm not saying you are ugly, brother, but you have zero sex appeal right now, and plastic surgeries won't fix that. Lifestyle changes, however, will.
How is it that teenagers 18-19yr olds will sense something "off" about me?

I know that I'll never be Nordic looking with my tan skin color, as well as with my brown eyes. But I can make myself look 75% Caucasian by having a thin nose just like my great grandfather had who he was from Spain. Also have thin lips, plus being 5'11 1/2 ft tall.
If you are approaching thirty and want to hang out in a group of teenagers, but wish to remain youthful looking so that you aren't seen as old... it sounds to me like you are planning on hiding your age\lying about it? Dude, you won't just look like a creep, you kinda are a freak. :roll:
Well in order to be approached by a 18-19 year old girls I need to look around 19ish, also if I approach to them I won't be seen as a dirty creep old man. Also I think that American white girls, or foreign white girls prefer to get laid by someone close to their age. Also the thing is that what if there circle of friends see me as a creep. What if the parents of the girl who I'm dating/making out with will not approve of our relationship due to age difference? This is one of the reasons why I want to date foreign white girls, since here in America especially parents frown upon, disapprove their 18-19yr old daughters dating a guy who's in his late twenties. Well you could say in a way I'm planning to lie and hide my real age, and tell my age based on HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE, not based on my Chronological Age. I would think that most 18-19yr old teen girls would hang out with me if I look around their age and won't stick like a sore thumb.So what your saying is that I should be honest about my age?

I know that I must change my haircut. I've been reluctant to change my haircut because it makes me look older, also it exposes my ears more.
A 19 year old girl would sooner go for a handsome man in his late twenties, then for a man who looks 18 when pushing thirty. Baby-faced guys command no respect and are not taken seriously.
Would that be the case with Eastern European girls? I know that here in America it's frowned upon and parents discourage their daughters dating someone who's 10-12 years older.

I'm attracted to 18-20 year old girls and I feel that I MISSED THOSE YEARS. As I stated on one of my previous posts that, I'm 28 years old it has been 10 years since I had graduated from high school (Class of 2005), I feel like I missed all the fun that 18-22 year old get to experience especially the college life.Due to circumstances I was not able to experience that from a 9 year time period. So since this is reality not fantasy (i.e time machine travel back to 2005), I have to try my best to to makeup those "lost years" (18-28yrs), from having a life, social life, college life, girlfriends, travel and more.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Rock wrote: Maybe given your circumstances you will 'get it' more slowly. But you have a lot going for you - youth and decent base appearance. How tall are you again (if you already mentioned it)?
Well I'm 5'11 1/2 ft or 182cm tall.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Inter2002 wrote:How is it that teenagers 18-19yr olds will sense something "off" about me?
You said yourself on this thread, you have a form of autism. Girls sense that. They can also tell your age, even when you THINK you look young. They will tell by the small details. And they will be weirded out, and turned off.
Inter2002 wrote:I know that I'll never be Nordic looking with my tan skin color, as well as with my brown eyes. But I can make myself look 75% Caucasian by having a thin nose just like my great grandfather had who he was from Spain. Also have thin lips, plus being 5'11 1/2 ft tall.
Thin lips are a good thing? Lol thick lips are fine, women love that. And please don't try to be more Caucasian, it's pathetic. You are not Caucasian, accept it. You are what you are, and you are not a white man. Which is fine. Most of the men in this world are not white men. Cliche as it may sound? Just be yourself. By all means improve yourself, but not by changing your race lol. That's preposterous.
Inter2002 wrote:Well in order to be approached by a 18-19 year old girls I need to look around 19ish, also if I approach to them I won't be seen as a dirty creep old man. Also I think that American white girls, or foreign white girls prefer to get laid by someone close to their age. Also the thing is that what if there circle of friends see me as a creep. What if the parents of the girl who I'm dating/making out with will not approve of our relationship due to age difference? This is one of the reasons why I want to date foreign white girls, since here in America especially parents frown upon, disapprove their 18-19yr old daughters dating a guy who's in his late twenties. Well you could say in a way I'm planning to lie and hide my real age, and tell my age based on HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE, not based on my Chronological Age. I would think that most 18-19yr old teen girls would hang out with me if I look around their age and won't stick like a sore thumb.So what your saying is that I should be honest about my age?
Foreign girls are very open about dating and sleeping with older men. But he has to not be a creep. A man who does not accept his own age, is seen as pathetic. A man who lies about his age? Even MORE pathetic. Also, creepy. Because you are pretending to be "one of them", only to be inevitably exposed as a liar "infiltrating" their little clique. There's no way that will end well, ever. You are a 28 year old grown man, so act like it. The whole taboo on dating older men hardly exists abroad, so don't be afraid of it. The trick is just to be honest. What you see is what you get. Be interesting, be funny, be masculine. Don't try to act like a teenager, you aren't a teenager any more even if you feel like one mentally. Your youth is behind you and you can never get it back. Be a man.

Also: you won't "be approached". Don't expect that. As a man, you are the one doing the approaching. Besides, looking like a nerdy teenager won't make girl approach you anyway. If anything, it will make them avoid you. You'd have to look like an athlete or an artist or anything sexy and exciting\interesting for them to approach you. And even then, most girls wouldn't. So get that out your head.
Inter2002 wrote:I know that I must change my haircut. I've been reluctant to change my haircut because it makes me look older, also it exposes my ears more.
Don't be afraid to look older. And trust me, your ears are far less likely to lessen your chances at romantic success then your shitty haircut is. So change is, please. It will improve your appearance greatly. Especially coupled with better clothing. And maybe try a little stubble?
Inter2002 wrote:I'm attracted to 18-20 year old girls and I feel that I MISSED THOSE YEARS. As I stated on one of my previous posts that, I'm 28 years old it has been 10 years since I had graduated from high school (Class of 2005), I feel like I missed all the fun that 18-22 year old get to experience especially the college life.Due to circumstances I was not able to experience that from a 9 year time period. So since this is reality not fantasy (i.e time machine travel back to 2005), I have to try my best to to makeup those "lost years" (18-28yrs), from having a life, social life, college life, girlfriends, travel and more.
You can never make up for those lost years. You will never be 18 again. Ever. But you can still travel, have a social life, date, have girlfriends and have a great time! :D You are just far, far more likely to achieve those goals when you are REALISTIC in your approach and in your expectations, and when you let go of some of your unrealistic plans and expectations. First and foremost, you need to accept your age, act and look your age, and realize the reality on the ground and the dynamics of dating. Looking young just won't cut it, brother. But at 28, there's a whole world out there for you to enjoy!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

romparoo wrote: It's just unfortunate most women will consider you as undateable. Someone posted a really good video in another thread which I think can help your thinking. I recommend you to see it: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26082
Well would you consider any of the following Hispanic guys undatable?

1Image

2Image

3Image

4Image

5Image

6Image

7Image
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Damn Marcos, talk about tough love, lol you're whipping this guy. But it's good for him.

I would just add, maybe to complete what you meant, is that in some places some girls actually like older dudes, and look up to them as being more masculine and having their stuff together. You're right in that trying to look younger than you actually really look comes out as weird. Only Keith Richards can pull that off lol.

As per this site, you gotta go where your target welcomes you.
I'm no Russia expert, but i don't think it's too outrageous to think that a traditional family in the countryside would still welcome a dude with his s*t together for their daughter. I could be wrong though.

As far as being approached by girls, yeah that's the exception rather than the rule, and the burden is on us men to get things rolling. But I would clarify there are things women do that count as well, and which make a great difference to a guy coming from a dating wasteland, like giving some looks, a smile etc. just with that any warm-blooded dude can get motivated to take the next step.
Point is, it's not all-or nothing about approaching/getting approached.

I know you don't believe us when we talk about some of the problems in America, but just look, this is the kind of weird guy that America produces (no offense inter i'm not exemplary myself), with all the social isolation. That's why I say all the "asperger" talk is bullshit, it's an 'environmental' problem.
Last edited by droid on May 19th, 2015, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:Damn Marcos, talk about tough love, lol you're whipping this guy. But it's good for him.

I would just add, maybe to complete what you meant, is that in some places girls some girls actually like older dudes, and look up to them as being more masculine and having their stuff together. You're right in that trying to look younger than you actually really look comes out as weird.

As far as being approached by girls, yeah that's the exception rather than the rule, and the burden is on us men to get things rolling. But I would clarify there are things women do that count as well, and which make a great difference to a guy coming a dating wasteland, like giving some looks, a smile etc. just with that any warm-blooded dude can get motivated to take the next step.
Point is, it's not all-or nothing about approaching/getting approached.

I know you don't believe us when we talk about some of the problems in America, but just look, this is the kind of weird guy that America produces (no offense inter i'm not exemplary myself), with all the social isolation. That's why I say all the "asperger" talk is bullshit, it's an 'environmental' problem.
Well I do believe that there are problems here in America. I imagine studying abroad for college while I get to learn a new culture, also get to hang out with 18-20yr old group of people in which I end up making friends and especially girls around that age.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Foreign girls are very open about dating and sleeping with older men. But he has to not be a creep. A man who does not accept his own age, is seen as pathetic. A man who lies about his age? Even MORE pathetic. Also, creepy. Because you are pretending to be "one of them", only to be inevitably exposed as a liar "infiltrating" their little clique. There's no way that will end well, ever. You are a 28 year old grown man, so act like it. The whole taboo on dating older men hardly exists abroad, so don't be afraid of it. The trick is just to be honest. What you see is what you get. Be interesting, be funny, be masculine. Don't try to act like a teenager, you aren't a teenager any more even if you feel like one mentally. Your youth is behind you and you can never get it back. Be a man.
So I can be open about my real age, still hang out with 18-22yr old group of people especially girls abroad? If I get an 18 year old girlfriend and I'm like in my late 20s I want people of her friends to accept me as well as her parents, and not see me as a loser perverted creep that's trying to take an advantage of their daughter.

Here in America if I had an 18 year old girlfriend in my late 20s her parents would disapprove the relationship, people and peers would see me as a loser, creep, and say "why can't you find a women of your own age", when I can it's just that "I have the right to date anyone whom I'm attracted to especially that age group, also I deserve to have a good time and make up those lost years".

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I'm attracted to 18-20 year old girls and I feel that I MISSED THOSE YEARS. As I stated on one of my previous posts that, I'm 28 years old it has been 10 years since I had graduated from high school (Class of 2005), I feel like I missed all the fun that 18-22 year old get to experience especially the college life.Due to circumstances I was not able to experience that from a 9 year time period. So since this is reality not fantasy (i.e time machine travel back to 2005), I have to try my best to to makeup those "lost years" (18-28yrs), from having a life, social life, college life, girlfriends, travel and more.
You can never make up for those lost years. You will never be 18 again. Ever. But you can still travel, have a social life, date, have girlfriends and have a great time! :D You are just far, far more likely to achieve those goals when you are REALISTIC in your approach and in your expectations, and when you let go of some of your unrealistic plans and expectations. First and foremost, you need to accept your age, act and look your age, and realize the reality on the ground and the dynamics of dating. Looking young just won't cut it, brother. But at 28, there's a whole world out there for you to enjoy!
Well I guess that I could accept the fact that I'm 28, as long as I'm capable of dating an attractive 18 year old girl without getting dirty looks, being labeled as a pervert, creep, loser. Instead I want to be seen as having an 18 year old girlfriend no different than having a 24 year old girlfriend at 28 years of age. I want to be surrounded by a society that will accept me for having an 18 year old girlfriend when I'm 28, instead of being judged like here in America as a loser, creep, pervert etc.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

As others have said, you can date younger abroad and you won't get dirty looks. However I think Asia allows a greater disparity than latin America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

No one cares about that BS.

Drop your toxic inner dialogue and listen to the wisdom posted above,
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Seeker wrote:You look like an Aztec in a T-shirt, perhaps mixed with a sprinkling of Spanish sailors.
Yup.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Fat grafting? Don't be ridiculous, you just need to work out and eat better. Lose the glasses, dress better and get a decent haircut. And no, you don't look "mostly European", you look very clearly foreign, but the like of foreign that makes people stand still and think for a while what your background is exactly. Could be anything from biracial, Eurasian, Latino or Indian.

Now as for your question on whether or not you could date white foreign girls? Sure you could. But not looking like this. You would need to get in better shape and take better care of yourself. You have the potential to look fine, but you need to be willing to put some work into it. Right now, the only way for you to get any sort of white girl is to either have great social skills or be rich. Or have mutual friends, know her for ages and befriend her first. You don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right.

Foreign guys and darker guys can do amazingly well in Europe, but they tend to be the more masculine, manly type. Handsome Arab, black or Indian guys tend to do great. Looking 18-19ish is no advantage, it would more likely be a disadvantage actually. Look more mature and you will command more respect, boosting your perceived status.
Yup. All true.

OP, please DON'T ask any more questions. Just say yes sir and do the above, as best you can. THEN get back to us with results, failures, successes etc

PS We are on your side.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:As others have said, you can date younger abroad and you won't get dirty looks. However I think Asia allows a greater disparity than latin America.
I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Jester wrote:No one cares about that BS.

Drop your toxic inner dialogue and listen to the wisdom posted above,
Okay, well then I should travel to Latin America, and Eastern Europe as well.