Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Post by Inter2002 »

I thought of posting a picture to see if you all think based on your experiences if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars, as well as get fat grafting in my face and arms in order to look 18-19ish.

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Opinion Do I look mostly European?

Post by drealm »

From looking at your photo it doesn't cross my mind to ask. If you had said you were "European" I would of accepted it as fact. Dating foreign women anywhere requires speaking their language. Dating attractive women anywhere requires a distinct advantage that differentiates you. I don't think how a person looks is a good way to differentiate themselves, especially if you're a mostly white looking guy trying to date white girls. I would focus on language and money first.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

You look like an Aztec in a T-shirt, perhaps mixed with a sprinkling of Spanish sailors.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Inter2002 wrote: ... if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars...
It is difficult to say, who is European and who is not. I am European (Austrian) 100 percent, but people in Europe have very different looks. Blond hair and blue eyes, brown hair and brown eyes, etc. some are shorter, some are taller... and about weight - well many Europeans, me included, try hard to keep BMI 25... some extra kilo are quite normal for both men and women. Facial scars are often considered to be masculine - I see nothing really which is unattractive with your picture.

Some people find themselves looking better without eye-glasses - if you want to try contact lenses or lasik surgery? Ask an eye-doctor for advice. It might be also interesting to contact a very good barber (an expensive one and not a guy who is only quickly cutting hair for a few dollars) and ask for some suggestions. Hair-style can change the appearance of a person considerably.

I cannot comment about your teeth, as not on your picture. Teeth are for Europeans often a criteria, but interesting to say not for many Asians. Some Asian women and men, even celebrities have teeth like a ruin and still Asian men/women find them 'beautiful' or attractive, while European men and women think very differently about it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

No, not at all, at least according to the internationally accepted narrative.

Don't kid yourself, you are not fat. You can get a bit more toned and lean if that is what you want, but don't expect miracles happening after that.
My honest opinion: you look average. Mathematically speaking, most people are average anyway, so you are not losing out any much more than your other average peers.

In an ideal world, you should have no problem dating average looking girls. But my gut feeling is that below average or ugly women are probably hard to come by, meanwhile your average looking female peers are busy riding the cock carousel, or waiting to ride one while pretending she is study or career oriented. I don't want to break your bubble, but you are not likely to be successful in attracting average let alone pretty foreign girls, especially foreign white girls.

Ignore what I said if you have millions of dollars in your bank account :roll:
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Yohan wrote:
It is difficult to say, who is European and who is not. I am European (Austrian) 100 percent, but people in Europe have very different looks. Blond hair and blue eyes, brown hair and brown eyes, etc.
True but the 'blond hair blue eyes' agenda is so deeply entrenched it seems like many Europeans will still consider that as number one. The turks, some might argue to be hardly european, located between east and west, are really fanatical about getting blond hair and blue eyes.

Pop quiz for you, Yohan. Do you consider gypsies european? Of course one can relate to the fact that many gypsies are actually living up to the negative stereotypes, but I am going to guess that they weren't always like that. If they have blond hair and blue eyes, I am sure they would be totally integrated into European society, and after multiple generations of society inclusion, there won't be a 'gypsies problem' anymore. This shows how much appearance discrimination over multiple generations can do to people.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Inter2002 wrote:I thought of posting a picture to see if you all think based on your experiences if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars, as well as get fat grafting in my face and arms in order to look 18-19ish.

Fat grafting? Don't be ridiculous, you just need to work out and eat better. Lose the glasses, dress better and get a decent haircut. And no, you don't look "mostly European", you look very clearly foreign, but the like of foreign that makes people stand still and think for a while what your background is exactly. Could be anything from biracial, Eurasian, Latino or Indian.

Now as for your question on whether or not you could date white foreign girls? Sure you could. But not looking like this. You would need to get in better shape and take better care of yourself. You have the potential to look fine, but you need to be willing to put some work into it. Right now, the only way for you to get any sort of white girl is to either have great social skills or be rich. Or have mutual friends, know her for ages and befriend her first. You don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right.

Foreign guys and darker guys can do amazingly well in Europe, but they tend to be the more masculine, manly type. Handsome Arab, black or Indian guys tend to do great. Looking 18-19ish is no advantage, it would more likely be a disadvantage actually. Look more mature and you will command more respect, boosting your perceived status.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Fat grafting? Don't be ridiculous, you just need to work out and eat better. Lose the glasses, dress better and get a decent haircut. And no, you don't look "mostly European", you look very clearly foreign, but the like of foreign that makes people stand still and think for a while what your background is exactly. Could be anything from biracial, Eurasian, Latino or Indian.

Now as for your question on whether or not you could date white foreign girls? Sure you could. But not looking like this. You would need to get in better shape and take better care of yourself. You have the potential to look fine, but you need to be willing to put some work into it. Right now, the only way for you to get any sort of white girl is to either have great social skills or be rich. Or have mutual friends, know her for ages and befriend her first. You don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right.

Foreign guys and darker guys can do amazingly well in Europe, but they tend to be the more masculine, manly type. Handsome Arab, black or Indian guys tend to do great. Looking 18-19ish is no advantage, it would more likely be a disadvantage actually. Look more mature and you will command more respect, boosting your perceived status.
Fat grafting will allow me to keep my youthful look, that way I don't look awkward hanging around 18-19 year old girls since I'm 28. I used to wear contact lenses but stopped wearing it since they were expensive. I could try to wear blue eye contacts. I order to look "mostly European" I would need to have an ethnic nose job, to make my nose more Nordic looking. Also I would need lip reduction, and wear blue contact lenses.

As for dressing better I would need to know what typically 18-20 year old guys wear. I would need to get an ear reduction surgery and that way I can get myself a decent hair cut. I always have been self conscious about my ears.

How would I gain great social skills?

What do you mean by that I don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right?

I don't understand how it would be a disadvantage to look 18-19ish in order to fit in with 18-19yr old group of people and not look like an old creep.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

romparoo wrote: I don't want to break your bubble, but you are not likely to be successful in attracting average let alone pretty foreign girls, especially foreign white girls.

Ignore what I said if you have millions of dollars in your bank account :roll:
Do you mean that I would have to be a handsome white attractive guy in order to attract average and pretty foreign white girls?

Is there a way where I can be successful on attracting foreign white girls?
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

'Fat grafting' why would you even consider this when you can just eat right and exercise for free???
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

No you don't look European, you look like a mixed mestizo. You could even pass for Asian IMHO. But who cares'? Why are you so obsessed with this? Learn to accept who you are and stop dwelling on something you can't change, it is completely pointless.

Personally I think you certainly could date a non-racist white girl if that is what you really want, but you have to be realistic. You won't be able to get the absolute hottest 10/10 girl (and neither will most guys on this forum including me :D ).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Inter2002 wrote:I thought of posting a picture to see if you all think based on your experiences if any Hispanic guy that looks like me stands a chance to date white foreign girls at least? I know that I need to lose a great amount of weight. Also I need to get rid of my facial scars, as well as get fat grafting in my face and arms in order to look 18-19ish.

Fat grafting??? Are you kidding me? Come-on now. Facial fat grafting only has downside for someone with a face like yours. Do that and at best, you'll just loose a big chunk of change with little apparent change and at worst, you'll ef' up your face.

You look like a clueless guy, the way I was in college. Almost no girl will be attracted to you with that expression, that haircut, that dress style, that total package. It has nothing to do with looking young in your case, nothing.

Get your shit together mate. Read a simple practical guide like "The Seven Laws of Seduction" and complete all the exercises in full. You have the potential to do great cus there is nothing at all wrong with your base look. The fact that you believe you need fat grafting just shows you don't even have the foggiest. Pathetic if you don't get this cleaned up. You wear your cluelessness on your sleeve.

A guy like you could see a night and day change within months. As per early chapter in that guide, get the low lying fruit handled - get reasonably in shape, dress decently and try to accentuate something about yourself, learn walk, talk, and make facial gestures like a confident man, then get your skills up to speed.

If you talk anymore about fat grafting, I'm gonna ask Winston to ban your ass lol. Seriously, get real and get out of your head. You are your own worst enemy.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Inter2002 wrote: Do you mean that I would have to be a handsome white attractive guy in order to attract average and pretty foreign white girls?
If you are white, young and marginally good looking, you will find success. In that case, you will have plenty of choices when it comes to dating foreign white women. I am talking about at least 4-5 women on your plate. You just pick which one you like most.
Otherwise, you will find yourself in one or two scenarios unless you are rich or you hit sexual jackpot: 1) total negligence of your existence; 2) some women will give you hope but all they want is to get financial benefits from you but you don't get anything in return apart from some non-romantic dates.

How do you know whether a date is romantic? Easy. Both of you should be doing what a couple in love do. I am not talking about sex here, but you should get kiss on the lips, extensive period of hugging, personal time in your or her apartment (doesn't need sex to qualify), her legs/hands brushing against yours....etc. Beware many women are cunning and will string you along (some hugs at the beginning and end of date, kiss on cheeks, etc). They'll string you along as long as the financial benefits are flowing.
Inter2002 wrote: Is there a way where I can be successful on attracting foreign white girls?
Yes, be rich and flaunt it. Don't let women string you along. You set the scene of that date. It will be extravagant, with a hot pool, cool car, luxurious apartment. One or two dates should be enough to gauge whether she's really sexually receptive to you.

Ps. I think you have other things to worry about. Start with toning down your obsession about how you look and being white. You look fine. You are not ugly. It's just unfortunate most women will consider you as undateable. Someone posted a really good video in another thread which I think can help your thinking. I recommend you to see it: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26082
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

QatarDan wrote:'Fat grafting' why would you even consider this when you can just eat right and exercise for free???
The reason why I would consider "Fat grafting" is because just by looking pictures of myself when I was 17-18 years old I've lost baby fat in my neck and facial area. Also I've been losing in my arms as well. If I had fat grafting I would have the same tone, texture as I did when I was 18-19yrs old. Also I would need to lose weight since I was thin when I was 18 but had the baby fat in my face, neck, and arms.