Advice for Winston's Jewish questions

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Advice for Winston's Jewish questions

Post by Adama »

Maybe with all of your Jewish questions, you should make the Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal subforum invisible to web searches?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston

Post by romparoo »

My personal opinion, Winston is doing it wrong, though I am in no position to demand what he should or should not do with his forum.
You may have noticed: Winston started reviving zombie threads with discussion on white race straight after the black church shooting. Then, he moved on to revive his jewish and nazi threads. All for riding the wave of that recent event.

I really wish this forum has more discussions about happier abroad than politically incorrect thin foil hat stuff. But some of them are so way out of tangent they are like jokes so that sort of keeps me coming back once in a while for humour.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes Winston should sell HA or split the crazy/tinfoil stuff from the HA stuff. Being HA is a huge niche. I'm in Berlin now, lots more people would be really interested in practical advice about moving here and finding work, not stuff like faked moon landings.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Advice for Winston

Post by Winston »

Why not just move the Jewish threads into the NSFW board? Why the whole board? I put all my Jewish questions in one thread.

I find antisemitism very amusing and fascinating. I want to understand why its so popular with white intellectual men and has been for centuries. And why they are so passionate about it. There must be some truth to it but it sounds like overkill to demonize Jews too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

xiongmao wrote:Yes Winston should sell HA or split the crazy/tinfoil stuff from the HA stuff. Being HA is a huge niche. I'm in Berlin now, lots more people would be really interested in practical advice about moving here and finding work, not stuff like faked moon landings.
I'm already on it :wink:

see: https://symu.co/g/pzdwsgss

Aug 1st.