Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I can't find any decent American girl should I just move on?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby GlobalAdventurer439 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 pm

It just seems like it tougher for African American men to pursue a Latina/Hispanic girl more than a white guy can. Don't mean to talk about racial stuff on here but this one Asian guy told me only Young black men can get white girls but they cannot get Latina girls and Asian girls because white men have more money than black men....is this true? He said black men are pretty much broke.
User avatar
GlobalAdventurer439
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 am

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby GoingAwol » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:36 am

Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Hey GlobalAdventurer439, I am here to tell you please don't get discouraged. It's NOT YOU!!! Instead you're dealing with today's modern American society and culture with it's toxic mix of radical feminism, misandry, racism, materialism, etc. But of course men of ALL RACES are going through what your dealing with.


I never had success with women until I went overseas. In the USA, the onus is completely on the man. The women, although they are fully liberated and "strong", paradoxically are completely passive in the dating game. At no point in time will an American woman step up to do anything to help the relationship progress into a sexual one. All this, despite being strong and independent.

Basically with American women, things are not going to happen on their own, because they will not assist the man in any real way. The whole time they want to play both passive and dumb. That means that if you as the man are unaware of what to do in any given situation then you will fail to progress with that woman, and then she'll simply cross your name off the list.

Other nationalities of women, although more submissive, are not entirely passive in the dating game. Sometimes the foreign woman will be the first one to make a phone call to the man. Sometimes the woman will walk up with an icebreaker. Sometimes the women overseas will ask the man if he would like to see her again the next day and invite him somewhere.

American women will not do any sort of thing like that, because they are spoiled and coddled sluts. Oh they think being proactive is a sign of sluttiness. The real reason they do not assist is cowardice, despite their protests of how strong they are.

So to go with American women, you need to be a more skilled manipulator. You also have to be a certain degree of aggressive without being too aggressive, and the level of appropriateness changes on the woman's whim. So you have to be aggressive enough to pursue her 100% because she will not assist you at any point. BUT. Somehow if she changes her mind without letting you know directly, you have to understand how she no longer wants you to be aggressive. Now she wants you to disappear, but she isnt going to let you know any of that directly. You must determine this from her super subtle signs that ordinary people would dismiss as a part of normal life.

For example. Things are going well. Then she changes her mind, unknown to you. You call her, but she doesnt answer. What happened? You think to yourself, "Maybe she's just busy." You wait a while. Then you leave ONE voice mail. Little do you know that she was expecting you to "get the hint" when she didnt answer your first phone call. Then she considers that voicemail to be evidence that you are a stalker.

See in the USA, a man needs to be able to turn his aggressiveness on and off at the whim of the woman, but she will not give any solid indicator of which way the wind is blowing. She expects you to gather these signs from osmosis and intuition.

Do you see? And if you are incapable of this intuition with women, then it is YOUR fault, as the man, rather than her inability to communicate due to cowardice and flakiness.

It is NOT men who are screwed up. It is women. They have lost their femininity due to feminism and women-firsting. They are spoiled b*tches. It isnt the men who lack social skills. It is the women. Women have no social skills with men. The only skill women have is accepting or rejecting men in the USA. They can not socially do anything with men except show up. In reality, they are supposed to be active participants, but they can not, because they are spoiled feminists who've lost that skill set.

Brilliant post! I couldn't have summed it up any better than this! Although, I will say there is something you forgot to mention. Not only will American/western women go cold on you for little or no reason, they'll sometimes stew over trivial things you said or did and go psycho on you out of nowhere. Take this one girl I was talking to online for awhile. We met on a forum and started talking on Facebook occasionally. Well one time when we were chatting on Facebook I saw that she had added some new pictures and I told her she was "looking good ;)" That's it! That's all I said! Her reaction? She never spoke to me again on Facebook. I didn't think much of it and forgot about that incident. Well like I said I met her on a forum and I would still see her posting there after this. And I started to notice that she was being passive aggressive, bitchy, and argumenative with me on the forum and I ignored it for the most part. Then one day... Months after our last Facebook conversation where I told her she was "looking good" she just went completely psycho on me! Completely f***ing psycho! She finally brought up the reason that she was being a total bitch towards me! She was acting this way because I had given her a f***ing compliment! She told me I was sexually aggressive and made her extremely uncomfortable and she doxxed me! She posted our Facebook conversation on the forum for everyone to see. This Facebook conversation had my full name on it. So needless to say the bitch got banned from the forum for this stunt but it was still incredibly embarrassing. I mean wtf? It was a f***ing trainwreck. Stuff like this just goes to show how crazy and unstable women can be. And they tell us we have bad social skills.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby GoingAwol » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 am

Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Hey GlobalAdventurer439, I am here to tell you please don't get discouraged. It's NOT YOU!!! Instead you're dealing with today's modern American society and culture with it's toxic mix of radical feminism, misandry, racism, materialism, etc. But of course men of ALL RACES are going through what your dealing with.


I never had success with women until I went overseas. In the USA, the onus is completely on the man. The women, although they are fully liberated and "strong", paradoxically are completely passive in the dating game. At no point in time will an American woman step up to do anything to help the relationship progress into a sexual one. All this, despite being strong and independent.

Basically with American women, things are not going to happen on their own, because they will not assist the man in any real way. The whole time they want to play both passive and dumb. That means that if you as the man are unaware of what to do in any given situation then you will fail to progress with that woman, and then she'll simply cross your name off the list.

Other nationalities of women, although more submissive, are not entirely passive in the dating game. Sometimes the foreign woman will be the first one to make a phone call to the man. Sometimes the woman will walk up with an icebreaker. Sometimes the women overseas will ask the man if he would like to see her again the next day and invite him somewhere.

American women will not do any sort of thing like that, because they are spoiled and coddled sluts. Oh they think being proactive is a sign of sluttiness. The real reason they do not assist is cowardice, despite their protests of how strong they are.

So to go with American women, you need to be a more skilled manipulator. You also have to be a certain degree of aggressive without being too aggressive, and the level of appropriateness changes on the woman's whim. So you have to be aggressive enough to pursue her 100% because she will not assist you at any point. BUT. Somehow if she changes her mind without letting you know directly, you have to understand how she no longer wants you to be aggressive. Now she wants you to disappear, but she isnt going to let you know any of that directly. You must determine this from her super subtle signs that ordinary people would dismiss as a part of normal life.

For example. Things are going well. Then she changes her mind, unknown to you. You call her, but she doesnt answer. What happened? You think to yourself, "Maybe she's just busy." You wait a while. Then you leave ONE voice mail. Little do you know that she was expecting you to "get the hint" when she didnt answer your first phone call. Then she considers that voicemail to be evidence that you are a stalker.

See in the USA, a man needs to be able to turn his aggressiveness on and off at the whim of the woman, but she will not give any solid indicator of which way the wind is blowing. She expects you to gather these signs from osmosis and intuition.

Do you see? And if you are incapable of this intuition with women, then it is YOUR fault, as the man, rather than her inability to communicate due to cowardice and flakiness.

It is NOT men who are screwed up. It is women. They have lost their femininity due to feminism and women-firsting. They are spoiled b*tches. It isnt the men who lack social skills. It is the women. Women have no social skills with men. The only skill women have is accepting or rejecting men in the USA. They can not socially do anything with men except show up. In reality, they are supposed to be active participants, but they can not, because they are spoiled feminists who've lost that skill set.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby cbcsurvivalist » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 am

GlobalAdventurer439 wrote:I happen to be a 27 year old African American young man and I can't find love at all....it's like forbidden it's so bad. American women aren't giving me the time or day. Is it because I'm ugly?


You gotta be kidding me dude. As a black man you should be killing it over there with them white broads. They have a thing for jungle fever. Let me ask you this question, how many girls have you approached this month? How many times have you hit up the clubs this month? What about online dating sites?

Worse comes to worse move to a different state. I'm not sure which state you currently live in but a few states are known to be particularly bad dating markets for men Washington DC** cough cough.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby Eightfold Path » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:15 am

So the OP and I have similar tastes in women. Not bad, sir. Not bad.

This thread has descended into more "what's wrong with yank birds" rhetoric. Gentlemen, the guy is asking about his race and all that. Yes, OP. You are at a disadvantage due to your race, however, black men who do well for themselves come up well enough. I highly advise you not to get in a negative thought loop reality, as you will end up creating a scope where you get rejected due to your race. I'm sure the ethnic/minority members of the board have experienced their own brand of racism. A lot of the Asian men here talk about their own women being put off of them and going for white guys, but they stick it out and, from what I see, a good number of them are doing well wherever they are in the world. Don't let society's standards of beauty and whatnot get you bent. Perhaps you should give Canada a try? Culturally similar, yet it's its own country so you might do better there. Just a tip. Of course, nothing beats good-old self-improvement!
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:54 am

cbcsurvivalist wrote:
GlobalAdventurer439 wrote:I happen to be a 27 year old African American young man and I can't find love at all....it's like forbidden it's so bad. American women aren't giving me the time or day. Is it because I'm ugly?


You gotta be kidding me dude. As a black man you should be killing it over there with them white broads. They have a thing for jungle fever. Let me ask you this question, how many girls have you approached this month? How many times have you hit up the clubs this month? What about online dating sites?

Worse comes to worse move to a different state. I'm not sure which state you currently live in but a few states are known to be particularly bad dating markets for men Washington DC** cough cough.

Yeah if he were to move to Washington DC, he'll "cough cough" just the way Eazy-E had done so and in what Eazy-E had died from. Go figure/just saying.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:03 am

Eightfold Path wrote:So the OP and I have similar tastes in women. Not bad, sir. Not bad.

This thread has descended into more "what's wrong with yank birds" rhetoric. Gentlemen, the guy is asking about his race and all that. Yes, OP. You are at a disadvantage due to your race, however, black men who do well for themselves come up well enough. I highly advise you not to get in a negative thought loop reality, as you will end up creating a scope where you get rejected due to your race. I'm sure the ethnic/minority members of the board have experienced their own brand of racism. A lot of the Asian men here talk about their own women being put off of them and going for white guys, but they stick it out and, from what I see, a good number of them are doing well wherever they are in the world. Don't let society's standards of beauty and whatnot get you bent. Perhaps you should give Canada a try? Culturally similar, yet it's its own country so you might do better there. Just a tip. Of course, nothing beats good-old self-improvement!

I"m glad that you have recognized Canada (Can It? Duh!) #lol as the lesser of the two N. American evils (although politically-speaking Mexico is part of NA now, too). Interracially, Canada > the USA is many, many ways for Black American guys.

Calgary and Edmonton would be good for the original poster. Toronto is becoming too Americanized now, due to it's proximity to one of the most putrid, vile cities on Earth: NYC. Vancouver is the Los Angeles of Canada, in most ways!!! ....yes, even with the pretentiousness, too!!!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby Eightfold Path » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:27 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:So the OP and I have similar tastes in women. Not bad, sir. Not bad.

This thread has descended into more "what's wrong with yank birds" rhetoric. Gentlemen, the guy is asking about his race and all that. Yes, OP. You are at a disadvantage due to your race, however, black men who do well for themselves come up well enough. I highly advise you not to get in a negative thought loop reality, as you will end up creating a scope where you get rejected due to your race. I'm sure the ethnic/minority members of the board have experienced their own brand of racism. A lot of the Asian men here talk about their own women being put off of them and going for white guys, but they stick it out and, from what I see, a good number of them are doing well wherever they are in the world. Don't let society's standards of beauty and whatnot get you bent. Perhaps you should give Canada a try? Culturally similar, yet it's its own country so you might do better there. Just a tip. Of course, nothing beats good-old self-improvement!

I"m glad that you have recognized Canada (Can It? Duh!) #lol as the lesser of the two N. American evils (although politically-speaking Mexico is part of NA now, too). Interracially, Canada > the USA is many, many ways for Black American guys.

Calgary and Edmonton would be good for the original poster. Toronto is becoming too Americanized now, due to it's proximity to one of the most putrid, vile cities on Earth: NYC. Vancouver is the Los Angeles of Canada, in most ways!!! ....yes, even with the pretentiousness, too!!!!!

I do have interest in what Canada has to offer. I'll admit this comes from Degrassi. Have you been to Canada before? Care to share?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby Slick » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:02 am

GlobalAdventurer439 wrote: I also read foreign women are much more approachable than your modernized American women is this all true?


I've approached Chinese Women, Mexican Women and Eastern European Women and they were far more approachable than most American women. Where I live, American Women will only say "Yeah" "Cool" "Okay" when you're in a conversation with her.
User avatar
Slick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:50 am

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:37 am

Slick wrote:
GlobalAdventurer439 wrote: I also read foreign women are much more approachable than your modernized American women is this all true?


I've approached Chinese Women, Mexican Women and Eastern European Women and they were far more approachable than most American women. Where I live, American Women will only say "Yeah" "Cool" "Okay" when you're in a conversation with her.


Latin America-
I approve of Dominican Republic, Colombian and Brazilian women.

Asian-
Philippines
All of South East Asia (Indonesia - Thailand).

Muslim-
Indonesian and Moroccan
Warning in general Arab Muslim women are fat hairy and ugly. When they hit the wall they really hit the wall hard. Furthermore, all Muslim women are a bunch of prudes who make a big deal about having sex.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest