Where should Forerunner go ? Suggestions Needed :)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Where should I go?

Vietnam
No votes
Thailand
No votes

Total votes: 0
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Where should Forerunner go ? Suggestions Needed :)

Post by Forerunner »

Hey guys, whats up!

I wanted to know what country would be the best for me I am 24 year old white male, I will be traveling in September for about 3 weeks solo. What country would you recommend out of the options of Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, or Ukraine. I would like Ukraine because have some family there, eastern europe interests me however, the asian countries interest me, especially cities like Bangkok, Taipei, and Seoul. I do not want to spend so much on my trip, so lets keep in mind that I am a budget traveler (sucks being a student). The benefits of going to Taiwan will be I would have free accommodation and place to stay, possibly from there I could go to Bangkok.
Last edited by Forerunner on August 23rd, 2015, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should Forerunner go ? Suggestions Needed :)

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If you are a budget traveler I would suggest Ukraine, since you have family there that might let you stay with them. Thailand is also relatively cheap but in terms of holiday destinations, the Philippines is probably the cheapest. As a young white male, you would probably do pretty well wherever you go, but in order to be sure of that you should share a few more details about yourself.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Can you give us an idea of your overall budget? What are you looking to get out of this trip? What city do you live in now (helps with planning the airline tickets).
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

My overall budget is around $2300 , planning on not spending more than that, but I can if need be. Me and my friend decided to go to Bangkok then from there maybe go to Pattaya or another city in Thailand. Afterword we plan on either flying to Vietnam to the capital Hanoi or Manila Philippines. The reason why I am doing this trip is because looking forward to seeing the women in each culture and also the people. I desire to go somewhere where the people are friendly and nice. Can you give me suggestions on whats a better place for two guys to meet nice women and have great experience.