Anyone here not bitter?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone here not bitter?

Post by Gadfly »

chanta76 wrote:Gadfly,

It's not worth my time to go back and forth. I asked a simple question in what you do or how were you able to go abroad. I didn't expect some jedi answer. For me I work in real estate and save up enough to travel with my wife. When I was single it was more or less the same thing. How hard is that maybe you don't realize yourself but you came out like dick about it.
I never asked what you do, and I don't care. I'm not trying to get to know you.

You're not interested in truth, so I have no interest in you, or answering your dumb questions. My "jedi answer" is the truth: in addition to being a whiny crybaby, you're also a spiteful, vindictive little punk. That comes through loud and clear, in your posts and your PM's. And that's why I want nothing to do with you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Gadfly,

Funny for a guy who hates whiny and supposedly through with me likes to whine about me. How much you want to bet your ego cant take it and your going to respond ?
Heres the fact you pm me a question first. I answered as best i could but now your saying it was just a general question not a specfic one and that makes a difference? I didnt had to answer at all but i did. Plus that question was specfic to me because of my experience.

And i asked a simple question but you just come out like dick.What truth are you sprouting? That your a dick good for you. I bet your going to respond because you just have too..your ego cant take it.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Funny for a guy who hates whiny and supposedly through with me likes to whine about me. How much you want to bet your ego cant take it and your going to respond ?
Heres the fact you pm me a question first. I answered as best i could but now your saying it was just a general question not a specfic one and that makes a difference? I didnt had to answer at all but i did. Plus that question was specfic to me because of my experience.

And i asked a simple question but you just come out like dick.What truth are you sprouting? That your a dick good for you. I bet your going to respond because you just have too..your ego cant take it.
You're hilarious. I don't know how your wife puts up with you. And I couldn't care less about your gripes about white guys dating Asian girls. I'm just glad it's you and not me. What a pathetic fool. On "Ignore."
Blue Murder wrote:Girls, you're both pretty.
Funny, I had the same feeling about the both of you.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Gadfly wrote:Funny, I had the same feeling about the both of you.
Great comeback. That must be why you're arguing like a two year old with someone that asked you a simple question.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Blue Murder wrote:
Gadfly wrote:Funny, I had the same feeling about the both of you.
Great comeback. That must be why you're arguing like a two year old with someone that asked you a simple question.
Okay.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Gadfly,

Got to disagree...with you. Your an Asian guy. I read some of your previous post regarding this. You got your bag of issues. Even though you might put me on the ignore list I bet your frail ego has to respond. As if this site is so important to your reputation. mofo.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Got to disagree...with you. Your an Asian guy. I read some of your previous post regarding this. You got your bag of issues. Even though you might put me on the ignore list I bet your frail ego has to respond. As if this site is so important to your reputation. mofo.
It's okay. He's just sensitive and is deluded by his ego. That's why he couldn't find a healthy lover in his own country of his own ethnic background. Cut your losses and move on to better people.