Vietnam vs Philippines?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
durgaprasadzone
Freshman Poster

Re: Vietnam vs Philippines?

Post by durgaprasadzone »

Thanks for sharing info. ...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

filipinaaficionado
Freshman Poster

Post by filipinaaficionado »

A huge difference between the two countries is that in the Philippines, everyone speaks English. To me that's a big advantage. In Vietnam, the level of English is going to be really low for most people. My suggestion is to skip Vietnam and go the Philippines.

http://www.filipinaaficionado.com/
Skins
Freshman Poster

Post by Skins »

Interesting reading this thread. I was in Vietnam for three years and just recently moved to the Philippines. I still love Vietnam and consider it home but I'm having a blast here. No plans on leaving anytime soon. Still trying out different locations a month at a time, trying to find my long term home base.