Afraid to tell my psychologist

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Afraid to tell my psychologist

Post by Inter2002 »

Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Afraid to tell my psychologist

Post by jamesbond »

Inter2002 wrote:Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.
There is nothing wrong for a man to prefer dating women who are younger than his age group. Of course in this politically correct world, your therapist may think otherwise, that's why I advise not to bring it up to him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Boy those titties on her look nice.
Time to Hide!
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

jamesbond wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.
There is nothing wrong for a man to prefer dating women who are younger than his age group. Of course in this politically correct world, your therapist may think otherwise, that's why I advise not to bring it up to him.
The therapist is trying to see why I would want to look younger again around 19ish age group, and to make up the lost years. The real reason behind that would be because I can hang out with 18-19 year old girls make out, have sex, socialize with anyone of that age group, hang out, and have a good time. Instead of spending hours behind a computer on Myspace chatting with people who don't gave a damn.