Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I am still so new to this site - and things to work out

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I am still so new to this site - and things to work out

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Like the title says, it says all. My head is spinning, I am buzzing and there's a lot swirling around in there. I'm fairly new here to the forum, and so I'm still desperately trying to work out some issues that I have. There's just so much going on.
I have so much to talk about - I don't know where to start. I'm thinking I'm going to China, I'm thinking it more every day. The more I'm reading these updates and posts by posters here, the more I'm getting glimpses of just how collectively sunken our culture has become.
So many things went through my mind in a day, should I go to China? what if I were to work in Mexico... Phillipines, etc. How will I make it? Is the American dream still alive, at all?
First, I want to talk a little about some issues I've realized I had, today. I think that living in this country, has forced me to warp and bend my mind so much - that now, I at least have some pretty nearly serious behavioral/mental issues in this place - at times, I can lose my temper, sometimes...I can be in a different place and forego political correctness or our culture and say things w/out a filter. Like for example today I was so depressed about American females that I told a friend - he had no idea what I was talking about.... I'm just blurting shit out now, to random people, because "Im at that point." ..I just need to get it out. He had no idea what I was talking about, I got mad and threw something - then he exploded, it was bad. Stuff like that, it gets crazy. I also thought today that, my experiences as a youth in other countries taught me to be welcoming and "adopt" to other cultures, and so...I naturally tried that strategy when I got to this depraved America. It wasn't conscious I just did it. I think that really damaged me and, set me back. I was just thinking that today - how much further along and a life I could have had if I had stayed a path for myself. Then, this culture really gets you either way, when you live in it.
Anyway, God... how do I say? I think today I got my head in the right place, at least - I remembered the American optimism and got that spirit inside me, today while I was at work. It made me feel better, like that's what I should strive to be, not anything this dumb culture tells me to be. Also felt bad that I wasted a lot of time, here this far in my life. I could have pursued it. Anyways, long story. This is where I'm at. I'm wondering, should I stay here - try to tough it out? Live in America? The more I read these forums.....the more I don't want to - the more I want to leave. I'm just trying to control myself. I have so much on my mind. It's hard to encapsulate.

Sorry, I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now. It's not easy to try and say what all I am saying.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Re: I am still so new to this site - and things to work out

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 am

It depends on what you want. Do you want a chance at having a wife and kids? To live a freer life without so much regulation on your thoughts and behavior? To have (literally) a world of possibilities? If so, then go abroad.

Do you want luxury and comfort? A controlled environment where everything is "safe" at all times? Stay in America.

If I recall correctly, you've got some cash and could make this happen soon. If you're going to China, you could teach or tutor to give yourself an income while there. I'd be selective about which part of the country you go to. If you PM me about it, I could give you a few pointers and some direction.

If you have "issues" and problems, they will follow you where ever you go. Like the old saying, 'where ever you go, there you are.' They might be easier to contend with abroad or they might not. If one of your "problems" is saying un-PC things, then you don't have much to worry about outside the anglosphere/Eurosphere.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 am

Ghost wrote:It depends on what you want. Do you want a chance at having a wife and kids? To live a freer life without so much regulation on your thoughts and behavior? To have (literally) a world of possibilities? If so, then go abroad.

Do you want luxury and comfort? A controlled environment where everything is "safe" at all times? Stay in America.

I want life. Not just to incubate in the matrix. The things you talk about, they make me remember a distant past and make me feel like I've been robbed.
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:55 pm

I lived in China for a while - it's not a good place to be if you're prone to losing your temper. I just had to bite my lip every time somebody pushed in front of me in a shop queue, or somebody tried to run me over with a silent electric bicycle.

The best thing a man can get is a CAREER, so work on getting one.

Once you have a career, don't get sidetracked into politics and other stuff that doesn't really matter to you personally. Just do MGTOW stuff and accumulate cash.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Eric » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Well, just honest. I feel like once I lost this place, I'd lose much of my temper. Just fyi. I think I've been saying that ...kind of sorta in all my other posts.
Eric
Junior Poster

Return to Questions and Advice