Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How do you view women?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How do you view women?

Postby cdnFA » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Adama wrote:My uncle is a macho man. You should see him around other men. He is always the boss. He is married to a woman who is about 12 years older than him. He is the submissive one in that relationship. She barks, he jumps. If you ask him whether he thinks men and women are equals, he insists that men and women are equal. I'd almost feel sorry for him. He believes women are equals, but in reality his wife is his boss.


It seems your uncle also uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of and or lacks any self awareness.

Not all male female couples are equal, but a few counter examples doesn’t mean it isn't an option.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:43 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:Herein lies the problem. At what point does it become more trouble than it's worth? I've had good women in the past. The problem is that was the past. In just ten years it seems like they are becoming harder and harder to come by. I do believe smartphones and social media play a role. It can't be ignored.

Knowing these good women exist is one thing. If, however, the time, effort and energy required to find and catch one outweigh other things you want to do with your life, where does that leave you?


Exactly. While one could say "just put in more effort," the problem is that the effort required to get anything from women keeps growing. First, you just need to be a nice guy. Then you need to be very attractive. Then have a degree. Then have a house and car. Then be a doctor. Then be fluent in her language.

Social media narcissism machines bolster feminism a thousand fold. The lowliest of foreign women can now plug in anytime and get hits of attention from guys. She's got mobile vanity, and women will gladly age away while slutting on social media for attention.

It's not nearly that bad with foreign women outside the anglosphere...yet. But that is the trend. In the West, you have to be Brad Pitt just to get a sniff, and even the ugliest, bitchiest girl gets unlimited attention from chumps on her mobile crack. Extreme example, but the trend for hypergamy is to always increase. It's similar to how one's emotional level always adjust to whatever becomes "normal." (For example, coming upon a lot of money or buying a new car is exciting at first, but won't remain exciting. Emotional level always returns to baseline.) Feeding into that system is bound for failure. It has grown too big to control. It must crash and collapse or be dismantled.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Herein lies the problem. At what point does it become more trouble than it's worth? I've had good women in the past. The problem is that was the past. In just ten years it seems like they are becoming harder and harder to come by. I do believe smartphones and social media play a role. It can't be ignored.

Knowing these good women exist is one thing. If, however, the time, effort and energy required to find and catch one outweigh other things you want to do with your life, where does that leave you?


Exactly. While one could say "just put in more effort," the problem is that the effort required to get anything from women keeps growing. First, you just need to be a nice guy. Then you need to be very attractive. Then have a degree. Then have a house and car. Then be a doctor. Then be fluent in her language.

Social media narcissism machines bolster feminism a thousand fold. The lowliest of foreign women can now plug in anytime and get hits of attention from guys. She's got mobile vanity, and women will gladly age away while slutting on social media for attention.

It's not nearly that bad with foreign women outside the anglosphere...yet. But that is the trend. In the West, you have to be Brad Pitt just to get a sniff, and even the ugliest, bitchiest girl gets unlimited attention from chumps on her mobile crack. Extreme example, but the trend for hypergamy is to always increase. It's similar to how one's emotional level always adjust to whatever becomes "normal." (For example, coming upon a lot of money or buying a new car is exciting at first, but won't remain exciting. Emotional level always returns to baseline.) Feeding into that system is bound for failure. It has grown too big to control. It must crash and collapse or be dismantled.


It just occurred to me, as I often read stories on here of how bad it is, and then think back to my own experience and want to say, "It wasn't that bad." Now I remember. When I left USA, the very first iPhone had just come out. There was nothing even remotely close in Philippines or other foreign countries. Not every other manufacturer had copied that format yet.

When I was running around dating in USA, Facebook didn't exist. It was only available to Ivy League colleges up until 2006 when it opened to the public. It certainly would be some time before foreign countries heard of it. My first trips to Philippines and Korea, I never heard of it or saw anyone use it. In Korea, they had cool phones and could video chat, but you had to pay for it, every little bit of it, probably by the MB, so very few people could use it.

It seems almost everyday now I come across these news stories about sexting, where teen (or younger) girls are sending nude pics to boys they like, then one or both are getting charged with making and/or distributing child pron and having to register as sex offenders. This was a concept that didn't exist back then. Back then, the only people who even had cameras were those interested in photography.

Pirating a movie was something that was still done on DVD. There were no computers or networks fast enough to do this kind of thing. (except maybe in Korea) Now it can be done on a phone. Girls can show off nude right in front of their phone and even get money, to say nothing of the attention. Why get a real job and be a decent girl? It's not like they are going out and hooking, right?

These are things that only became possible in the last ten years, and it is spreading over the world faster than any other. Even in Africa, there are more people with smart phones with fast satellite networks than have electricity in their homes. I am sure I wrote before about the poor farmer I saw in China, walking on the side of the road, pulling a cow with a rope and listening to rap music on his smartphone. IT is more prevalent than TV, has a larger install base than DVD, Sony PS4 and Xbox put together. It is everywhere.

Do you know why? What is that ten year old iPhone I mentioned worth today? Truth be told, it's actually still quite a good phone as far as the tech is concerned. People, however, want the latest greatest. In the this world, though, a phone with equivalent tech can be had for less than $100 and people will [v]save[/b] for it. Some will get on a plan where they pay monthly and don't even have to buy the phone. Even the poorest person in the third world has access to this, meaning Facebook, DIA, video chat etc.

More importantly, it is young people who are target by and enamoured with all this stuff. What does that mean for your chances of finding a hot young girl who is sweet and innocent and unspoilt. Of course they still exist. After all, some parents don't let their kids have smartphones. :)
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: How do you view women?

Postby cdnFA » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Ghost wrote:Exactly. While one could say "just put in more effort," the problem is that the effort required to get anything from women keeps growing. First, you just need to be a nice guy. Then you need to be very attractive. Then have a degree. Then have a house and car. Then be a doctor. Then be fluent in her language.

.... But that is the trend. In the West, you have to be Brad Pitt just to get a sniff, and even the ugliest, bitchiest girl gets unlimited attention from chumps on her mobile crack. .



I know a guy.
Easily 375 to 400 pounds, think Peter Griffin. I am 280 and he makes me look slim.
On the dole. Not disability but normal dole, a bit over 600 bucks a month. The only reason he has a place is because his mother uses his address for welfare fraud. He is currently back living with his mother. No plans to get off the dole, last three jobs he had an excuse to quit but they were bullshit excuses. Hardly lasted a week.
Couldn't even be bothered to do his taxes to qualify for sales tax credits, a rather substantial sum.
He hates women with a passion that would put most of you guys to shame. If you met his mother you would know why.
His life consists of watching TV reading fantasy books and playing video games aside from a once a week outing to visit a friend and at the time when I would hang with him.
Constantly bitching about his mother, his sister, his gut problems etc.
He has high school, pretty smart but lazy and unmotivated.
No car obviously, no drivers licence.

He has this attractive redhead girl with big tits pretty much throwing herself at him. Granted she was a bit of a psycho but she could do much better.
He had this other girl who was pretty low on the scale but better than a 400 pound shut in who he also turned away.

I could point to many girls who will settle for much less than the perfect guy. Most folks get settled away in marriage or marriage like state and it isn't as if the Anglosphere is flooded with Brad Pitts. Many guys in the Manosphere point to that OKCupid study showing that girls find most guys unattractive, what they don't point out is that the same study says girls do respond to the guys they rate as a 1 or 2 out of 5, not at 20% but still pretty high. Guys OTOH have a more balanced view of looks but only throw themselves at the 4s and 5s.

It reminds me of that Thai guy on this forum who complains that even taxi drivers can get dates and he can't.

If you can't find anyone it isn't that all the girls are holding out for the Chad Thundercock it is because
1: Like myself you are pretty much filth to all women or at least all women who fit in one area code and are not slobbering morons. Probably some sort of social issue or some incel vibes you are shooting out.
2: You are only interested in girls out of your league, I suspect there is a lot of that around here.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:21 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:42 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Adama » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:46 pm

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:My uncle is a macho man. You should see him around other men. He is always the boss. He is married to a woman who is about 12 years older than him. He is the submissive one in that relationship. She barks, he jumps. If you ask him whether he thinks men and women are equals, he insists that men and women are equal. I'd almost feel sorry for him. He believes women are equals, but in reality his wife is his boss.


It seems your uncle also uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of and or lacks any self awareness.

Not all male female couples are equal, but a few counter examples doesn’t mean it isn't an option.


It isn't about the definition of words. We all know what words mean. It is about self-delusion, rather than self-awareness. Go find your female equal though. As for myself, I do not think even two men can be equal.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Adama » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Homosexuals mimic heterosexuality in their relationships. It doesn't matter if it is two sodomites or two female sodomites. One person is the man. The other person is the woman. The homosexuals of this world know that tiny inkling of truth. One is the top or dominant, the other is the bottom or submissive.

Also, men are women were created different for a reason. They have different roles. Now if a heterosexual couple wants to live together as androgynous roommates who happen to have intercourse with each other on occasion then that is up to them. I am not here to interfere. As for me, I will not live that way under any circumstance, God willing. Every woman I've ever been with fit this perfectly. Either she was trying to dominate me as the man or she was submissive by default. I am sure they each thought we were equals, but we never were. And if I had to choose, I would choose a submissive woman.

Is there such a thing as egalitarianism? No, it is complete nonsense. It is a creation of the Satanists. The ones who killed the aristocracy and Monarchy of France in the French Revolution claimed to believe in that. However, that is the last thing they actually wanted. It was just a slogan used to deceive people into supporting their cause (the mass murder of the aristocracy of France and gaining power). They were never for equality or brotherhood among men.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How do you view women?

Postby fschmidt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Women are simply product of their culture. And since men are responsible for culture, women are indirectly the product of their local men.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: How do you view women?

Postby cdnFA » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Ghost wrote:
I can find a lot of counter-intuitive examples that contradict common knowledge, such as a 400 lb. guy married with two kids or an ugly guy who gets laid easily. But those results are not typical, nor would I consider them as having any value. I'm sure I could get a U.S. bitch now too, but it's worthless. Or rather, even a liability, unless she's going to pay me cash. That's nothing more than a liability and is fraught with risks. I ghost while in the U.S. My I-don't-give-a-fuck vibe (not in the bad boy sense) and 'camo' puts a stop to female attention. Anyway, thing is, most girls do have absurd "standards" in the West. It's mostly about looks and having an assclown/bad boy attitude, since the daddygov gives the dearies constant infusions of cash.



Most people, male and female get married. Of those who don't, some date but never find someone, some just don't want to bang and only a sub portion are undateable.
If you look at 30 or 35 year olds, most of them male and female are hooked up or were hooked up in a serious relationship.

If women only wanted the brad pitt looking high earning Chad Thundercocks than either you are wrong, or you think most guys are that desirable in which case, nigga you gay.
Women are obviously willing to settle for much less than you think. They just are not willing to settle for the likes of us or what you are capable of getting you don't want.
There seems to be this running theme here that a guy deserves a super model 10 girl who will enslave herself to you and serve you regardless of our own personal failures as a person and this universal rejection or inability to get what you think you deserve gets pasted over with the idea that all women want Chad Thundercock.

I guess it is easier to blame others.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby cdnFA » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 am

Adama wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:My uncle is a macho man. You should see him around other men. He is always the boss. He is married to a woman who is about 12 years older than him. He is the submissive one in that relationship. She barks, he jumps. If you ask him whether he thinks men and women are equals, he insists that men and women are equal. I'd almost feel sorry for him. He believes women are equals, but in reality his wife is his boss.


It seems your uncle also uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of and or lacks any self awareness.

Not all male female couples are equal, but a few counter examples doesn’t mean it isn't an option.


It isn't about the definition of words. We all know what words mean. It is about self-delusion, rather than self-awareness. Go find your female equal though. As for myself, I do not think even two men can be equal.


Just because your uncle is deluded about the nature of his relationship doesn't discount the concept of an equal relationship. If you interact with the wider world outside of the manosphere and what every cult church you go to, it will open your eyes a bit.

As for finding a female of any sort, it isn't easy. I have a line on one. I have hopes.

As for homosexuals. Is that really true? I don't know enough gays to really be able to make a valid observation and have not read any studies on the matter.

I am guessing that your finding females to be either dominating or submissive is more a function of you and not them. Your comment of believing that 2 men can't be equal says something. I suspect that in your mind any attempt at an equal relationship turns into "bitch stop dominating me"

As for the whole Satanist French Revolution thing. I am not even going to touch that one.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Adama » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:39 am

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:My uncle is a macho man. You should see him around other men. He is always the boss. He is married to a woman who is about 12 years older than him. He is the submissive one in that relationship. She barks, he jumps. If you ask him whether he thinks men and women are equals, he insists that men and women are equal. I'd almost feel sorry for him. He believes women are equals, but in reality his wife is his boss.


It seems your uncle also uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of and or lacks any self awareness.

Not all male female couples are equal, but a few counter examples doesn’t mean it isn't an option.


It isn't about the definition of words. We all know what words mean. It is about self-delusion, rather than self-awareness. Go find your female equal though. As for myself, I do not think even two men can be equal.


I am guessing that your finding females to be either dominating or submissive is more a function of you and not them. Your comment of believing that 2 men can't be equal says something. I suspect that in your mind any attempt at an equal relationship turns into "bitch stop dominating me"



You're the one making the assumptions here, not me. You can believe what you want. Just because I believe different, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me. It just means we think differently.

Anyone who has seen a butch lesbian or worked with one would know this.

Even two women can't be equals. One sister will dominate the other.

The thing men like you don't understand is that this is not oppression. This is the way women were made to be. Just as the man was made to be the dominant partner. It must be the feminist indoctrination in society. Women are automatically submissive. Now the modern women of today are not normal women, which is why they are immensely unhappy. They are violating their biological role because they've been brainwashed to be feminist and unhappy. This is also the reason why most of them are unworthy of marriage or unwilling to get married. They are too busy trying to out-man men in every way instead of being women.

Too busy trying to get more education, out earn, get better careers than men rather than simply becoming the wives and mothers nature designed them to be. Too busy trying to out-whoremonger men.

Men do not force women into subjection. A woman is either submissive or dominant by her personality, not by the force of the man. Fools assume that there is oppression involved in this. There is no oppression unless the man is a psycho (and in situations where women are dominant, they are the psychos). Just because the woman is submissive, it doesn't mean she's oppressed or a victim. That is a feminist line of thinking in itself. There is nothing wrong with women being submissive to their husbands.

Completely unbelievable.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How do you view women?

Postby cdnFA » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:16 am

The reason they are trying to out men men is because like men they realized that being stuck at home with children and soaps and being a servant who submits to the will of another is no way for a human being to live. If they were naturally submissive they would have taken to that lifestyle like ducks to water or a fly to some very seductive manure. Of those who do stay at home, if you remove those who just don't want to work, and those who just love kids, you get very few left who are into submission. I know a guy who loves his kids, his contract ended, they are stuck in their location because of the kids and his wife makes enough for the both of them. She is cool with him not working but he is trying to find some sort of business to run part time just to get out of the house for a bit because being nothing but a househusband is just... you need a break. Seeing my mother stuck at home with the soaps and the occasional neighbourhood gossip, it seemed like a soul crushing living death and it is obvious that most women see it that way, especially as a life time occupation.

At least in pre industrial days you had a village and everyone worked there or nearby. Ditto for the tribal stage.

The only place you don't see the move is in Japan and well, as much as work gives most people social contacts with adults and a sense of purpose, being a salaryman is perhaps the one thing worse than being some doormat... or it is a 6 of 1, half dozen of another.

I do think there is something very unhealthy to any adult who wants to be submissive to anyone. Such a person needs a bit more self esteem.

As for men and women being made, I don't think I will take biological instruction from a supposedly divinely inspired book that couldn't get the genealogy of it's central character right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
Never mind the whole dick move of killing the first born of a country with no democracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt
Sounds like a legit moral lesson there.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Adama » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:55 am

Here's a little test any man can do to determine whether or not a woman is submissive or dominant.

Ask a woman to do something that she probably wouldn't want to do. You'll notice that when some women say no, they can't use the word no. They will say things like, "I'm not comfortable," or "I'm not into that." The submissive women will not flat out say "no", or "I can't" or "Never" or "I'm not going to do it." They gently say no.

The dominant women will either flat out say no, I don't want to, I'm never going to do it, do it yourself, or some other permutation of no way.

That is a simple test to see which women will allow you to be the man and which women want to be the man.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How do you view women?

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:29 pm

cdnFA wrote:Most people, male and female get married. Of those who don't, some date but never find someone, some just don't want to bang and only a sub portion are undateable.
If you look at 30 or 35 year olds, most of them male and female are hooked up or were hooked up in a serious relationship.


You can look up the numbers on marriage rates, single person households, etc. in the U.S. and compare it across decades (say, from the 50s up to now) and you see that there are far fewer marriages and far more single person households now. There have been quite a few changes. It's far from being a matter of "well, some guys are just X, Y, or Z and that's why they don't sleep with AWs and marry them."

If women only wanted the brad pitt looking high earning Chad Thundercocks than either you are wrong, or you think most guys are that desirable in which case, nigga you gay.
Women are obviously willing to settle for much less than you think. They just are not willing to settle for the likes of us or what you are capable of getting you don't want.
There seems to be this running theme here that a guy deserves a super model 10 girl who will enslave herself to you and serve you regardless of our own personal failures as a person and this universal rejection or inability to get what you think you deserve gets pasted over with the idea that all women want Chad Thundercock.


The most common female mating strategy in the West now is to marry the beta, but f**k and procreate with the alpha, hence the saying "Alpha f***s, beta bucks." In other words, they aren't really settling for the "undesirable" men. They're playing both sides.

I guess it is easier to blame others.


The blame for all this bullshit is on men, but not on the individual level. In other words, it's not a lack of "self-improvement" or a "lack of game" (which is anti-thetical to a civilized society) which is the problem, but that men have collectively handed their balls over to women and given them all the power. Our fathers and forefathers dropped that ball, and of course modern males aren't trying to change course. I don't care for this narrative of "you're just blaming someone else for your problems!" I find it feeble and poorly thought out. I see the bigger picture, and that is truly nightmarish because it's like a train that's already flown off the cliff but not hit the ground yet.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests