Is it really a good idea to move abroad?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it really a good idea to move abroad?

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

Ghost wrote:I was stuck in a dead end job, and when liberal/feminist morons started attacking me, I thought of striking back. I'll leave it at that. Fortunately, I came to my senses, quit and left, then finally went abroad a few months later.
Dang that sucks, I think most people are stuck in dead end jobs though and even if they were in a job where you could move up the corporate ladder they'll eventually come to realize its worthless being in such a position long-term Good thing you quit that job, how's life abroad? Or are you back in the states?
-misandrist laws and policies (divorce laws that put the man at a steep disadvantage, child support, alimony)
-the economic displacement of men (jobs given to females, homosexuals, immigrants, etc.)
-prevalence of false rape accusations (universities have a guilty-no-matter-what stance on "rapists." Kangaroo courts are everywhere. Universities are also filled with SJWs, and other liberal idiots that seek the destruction of due process, free speech, and other rights.)

It gets worse by the year
Oh ok, you're right. It sucks that America is becoming Anti-male as time passes. I wonder what the future of America is going to look like if this keeps up.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

jamesbond wrote:Image
Why is Winston not using this as an advertisement?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Adama wrote: Living abroad is only good for one thing: whoremongering through as many women as possible. Don't get me wrong. There is a small percentage of men who move abroad and actually marry one woman and stay with her for life. The vast majority though are simply whoremongers in denial.
That is complete bullshit! The vast majority of those who move abroad, next to retirees, work for real companies, have real jobs and many take their families with them. Globalisation has made this a simple fact of life. Countries like Canada or Spain offer tax incentives specifically to get business from America etc. Most large companies have offices all over the world now. You are truly spouting complete nonsense.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Adama wrote: Living abroad is only good for one thing: whoremongering through as many women as possible. Don't get me wrong. There is a small percentage of men who move abroad and actually marry one woman and stay with her for life. The vast majority though are simply whoremongers in denial.
That is complete bullshit! The vast majority of those who move abroad, next to retirees, work for real companies, have real jobs and many take their families with them. Globalisation has made this a simple fact of life. Countries like Canada or Spain offer tax incentives specifically to get business from America etc. Most large companies have offices all over the world now. You are truly spouting complete nonsense.
The ones who do not move for their job, excluding teaching languages.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moving abroad can be disastrous for some and life-saving for others. The thing is you don't just move abroad like a roll of the dice. You move abroad when you have traveled to your regions of interest and you know what you like and what you do not like.

Your future home abroad should be a place that you have already visited on occasion and you should have some measure of familiarity with the culture, foods, people, etc.

Moving abroad is not for the young man. It is for a man who has made it and wishes to retire early and in style. That is not to say that the young guys CAN'T make it abroad. It just means that the building of wealth and means in the USA is a critically important component so you can pick up and leave your new country at will.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Moving abroad can be disastrous for some and life-saving for others. The thing is you don't just move abroad like a roll of the dice. You move abroad when you have traveled to your regions of interest and you know what you like and what you do not like.

Your future home abroad should be a place that you have already visited on occasion and you should have some measure of familiarity with the culture, foods, people, etc.

Moving abroad is not for the young man. It is for a man who has made it and wishes to retire early and in style. That is not to say that the young guys CAN'T make it abroad. It just means that the building of wealth and means in the USA is a critically important component so you can pick up and leave your new country at will.
That makes sense. Several years ago I was watching a "Mail Order Bride" documentary which took place in Mother Russia. There were a few Russian women they followed. One of them was very unattractive and claimed that the American men wanted too much from women. Of course she was a miserable person, because the main thing she had against those men is that they were all in their forties. What that dearie failed to understand is that it takes that long to build wealth. To me that also shows me what kind of women Russians are for the most part. I haven't met many Russian, Polish or Ukrainian women I felt was truly sweet and innocent, like people think they are. In fact, I think Russian women are nearly the same as American women, as far as gold digging and aggressiveness (they are NOT submissive one bit).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Moving abroad can be disastrous for some and life-saving for others. The thing is you don't just move abroad like a roll of the dice. You move abroad when you have traveled to your regions of interest and you know what you like and what you do not like.

That makes sense. Several years ago I was watching a "Mail Order Bride" documentary which took place in Mother Russia. There were a few Russian women they followed. One of them was very unattractive and claimed that the American men wanted too much from women. Of course she was a miserable person, because the main thing she had against those men is that they were all in their forties. What that dearie failed to understand is that it takes that long to build wealth. To me that also shows me what kind of women Russians are for the most part. I haven't met many Russian, Polish or Ukrainian women I felt was truly sweet and innocent, like people think they are. In fact, I think Russian women are nearly the same as American women, as far as gold digging and aggressiveness (they are NOT submissive one bit).
Good post, not arguing.

OK... so then "throw down" as they say... What's the solution?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:

Good post, not arguing.

As far as what? As far as women, I'd say don't chase after a nationality. Evaluate each woman individually. Study her to determine if she seeks to please you. If a woman seeks to please you, then you've won the jackpot. Her nationality therefore is irrelevant. There is no need to go to the other side of the earth, unless you really, really want to. There are some circumstances though which might make it necessary though.

But if you look at the men of this forum, specifically Ladislav, Droid, Winston and many others. I highly doubt their goal was to find a wife. There are a few who did and who have, but most are in it for something else. If you are just looking for a wife, the nationality is irrelevant. God didn't make you go to China for lunch. Neither did he make you go to India to find a job. Why is it we must go somewhere else to find a wife? All good gifts come from above, from the Father of Lights. You can't get a good gift without God. Do you think God requires you to go to India for a wife?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:

Good post, not arguing.

As far as what? As far as women, I'd say don't chase after a nationality. Evaluate each woman individually. Study her to determine if she seeks to please you. If a woman seeks to please you, then you've won the jackpot. Her nationality therefore is irrelevant. There is no need to go to the other side of the earth, unless you really, really want to. There are some circumstances though which might make it necessary though.

But if you look at the men of this forum, specifically Ladislav, Droid, Winston and many others. I highly doubt their goal was to find a wife. There are a few who did and who have, but most are in it for something else. If you are just looking for a wife, the nationality is irrelevant.
I agree with you completely.
God didn't make you go to China for lunch. Neither did he make you go to India to find a job. Why is it we must go somewhere else to find a wife? All good gifts come from above, from the Father of Lights. You can't get a good gift without God. Do you think God requires you to go to India for a wife?
God frickin DOES make us go to China to get shit made at a competitive cost in today's laughable "free trade" (Slaves R Us) situation.

If Roman soldiers are the frickin OCCUPIERS. then you might have to go the.. EXTRA MILE.
YES, Jesus said so. (look it up)

In NO WAY did God EVER say to sit around and do nothing. As a matter of fact, He ****CAN'T**** send the rain you need till you get up off your butt and PREPARE for rain. Dig ditches around your tents in expectation of His fulfillment of His promise. (look it up)

So, YEAH, you DO have to bust a move. Thank Him, then do what you can do in furtherance of His blessing.

Go overseas on a "marriage tour" with Mark Davis or whoever if you have several thousand dollars doing nothing. OR (if you can't do that this week) then hit on the chick pouring your coffee tomorrow morning, and ask her to add you to {whatever social network}.

The point is, God can do NOTHING, until you ACT. Believe in Him, TRUST Him, THANK Him, then ACT.

His angels are POISED, like hounds straining at the leash, ready to charge. Really.

But it is only YOU that can release those "hounds" ...those fearsome angels.

"Whatsoever ye bind on Earth is bound in Heaven." See? In order to receive God's blessings, you have to TAKE CORRESPONDING ACTION, not just sit around and wait.

As the Jews say, "God helps those who help themselves".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Okay I'll agree with that.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

I'm not trying to start an argument and I do agree with your first two paragraphs.

However, why is it not for the young man? Don't you think its better for a young man to start as soon as he can once he has become aware of the many things that's wrong with this country including most of what Winston talks about on here? If a person doesn't start acting when he's young and lets time slip by then sooner or later things are going to change and its going to become more difficult to get out of this country. Besides that young man can always get a job abroad to support himself. Who knows if any of us will be able to escape this country in the future. Maybe the government will put us all on lockdown and prevent anyone from leaving the country. Best to make plans and leave ASAP if one doesn't want to stay here. Also whats your definition of a "young man"? What age?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

USA_luxury_prison wrote:

I'm not trying to start an argument and I do agree with your first two paragraphs.

However, why is it not for the young man? Don't you think its better for a young man to start as soon as he can once he has become aware of the many things that's wrong with this country including most of what Winston talks about on here? If a person doesn't start acting when he's young and lets time slip by then sooner or later things are going to change and its going to become more difficult to get out of this country. Besides that young man can always get a job abroad to support himself. Who knows if any of us will be able to escape this country in the future. Maybe the government will put us all on lockdown and prevent anyone from leaving the country. Best to make plans and leave ASAP if one doesn't want to stay here. Also whats your definition of a "young man"? What age?
I believe that is based on the traditional idea of working in the USA, building wealth, retiring, and then moving overseas.

For example, in the 1980's it may have been foolish to try and leave the USA and "make it" somewhere else. (Land of opportunity and all that)

Today, though, thanks to globalisation, and depending on what industry you're in, a young man can make it in many places, and some offer far better opportunities than in USA. The right young man can make it anywhere.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

The_Adventurer wrote: I believe that is based on the traditional idea of working in the USA, building wealth, retiring, and then moving overseas.

For example, in the 1980's it may have been foolish to try and leave the USA and "make it" somewhere else. (Land of opportunity and all that)

Today, though, thanks to globalisation, and depending on what industry you're in, a young man can make it in many places, and some offer far better opportunities than in USA. The right young man can make it anywhere.
That makes sense, thanks for clearing that up. I guess it all comes down to majoring in the right field when deciding to go abroad doesn't it?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

you sheeple still in denial about staying in the American matrix...good luck with your off the charts overly empowered spoiled women..much more than half are addicted to the ego boost they get hourly from their power tools ( aka smartphones) and future generations = same freaking thing

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-us-fam ... ort-2016-5
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.