Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How do you make money online?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How do you make money online?

Postby USA_luxury_prison » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Seriously how does one go about this? I got laid off my last job about 2 weeks ago and am now looking for a new job and am hating the fact that I'm going to have to go back into slave mode again. I hate working for other people and/or companies. I'd much rather work for myself and make my own money at my own pace without having bs managers/bosses rushing me. I'm thinking about starting my own residential/commercial window tinting business by myself in my area since it's not too difficult for me to do as I have already applied window film to my parents house with ease and in a short amount of time and actually enjoyed doing it.

I was also thinking about ways to make money online but it just doesn't seem to realistic for me. How does one do this? I've read on here and on other sites that people build websites,make youtube videos, sell products/services to people. My question is: Is it very difficult to make money online? What type of products/services can one sell online? Does one need to know how to code, program,etc? I've noticed that where there is money there is competition, so wouldn't making money online be a bit difficult for most people who have never done that before?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Re: How do you make money online?

Postby starchild5 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 am

We need to do Dharma first before doing Karma.

I'm a Google certified partner and even then I could not get a decent job, only job in third world countries is slavery and in India its hard to get good jobs and I hate like you working for corporations.

I could have worked for the BEAST AKA SYSTEM...but I DID NOT and decided to follow Dharma aka spirituality, it was a tough ride but now I have found the way after two years.

What you need is LUCK. Life can only change through LUCK not Hard Work and Certification which I had for last 40 years and nothing changed.

Only Luck can change our destiny and there are points which can help us increase Luck.

Get your Vedic Astrological Chart Done. Then Wear Gemstone. Light a Lamp every morning made of Indian Ghee in your house.

Else, Do Vastu or Feng Shui for your house. Believe me this sh*t works....I'm sure there would be lot of feng shui masters in your area..Get a consultation or better DO IT YOURSELF....Read Online and make changes in your home. Feng Shui sh*t works..Vastu is Indian form of it and it does too...both are same.

BEWARE OF JEWISH BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA as these kinds of things are Third World Tribal sh*t...and then they are heavily involved in this

Increase your Dharma Point before doing any Karma aka Work etc.

Look for job but do spiritual stuff as well..Good Luck

On a more practical side right now if you do not believe in spiritual Dharma stuff, You can look at upwork.com for more freelance job, try craigslist as well from which I got some jobs in the past.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Selling bullshit to morons via the internet. See: PUAs, guys claiming you can make $10K a month online (doing nothing of course!), and anyone else claiming something that's too good to be true.
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 pm

OP,
We have many topic threads about this subject already. Type "make money online" in the google search box above. Or see here:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2012/01/how-to-make-money-online-myth-vs.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 am

there is a site called www.warriorforum.com
It's a site that talks about online business.
Making money online is not as easy as people make it out to be. You have people selling programs or methods that promise you that you can make money online but it's no different from those late night infomercial you see on TV.

Winston web-site happierabroad been around maybe since 2007 I think or around that time. So it takes time for some sites to develop traction to make some income. The easiest way I think to make money online is buy something cheaper that people want but sell it with mark up price online. You can use ebay or Amazon as a seller. Beware that there lots of competition and it takes time to develop a presence online.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby USA_luxury_prison » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Winston wrote:OP,
We have many topic threads about this subject already. Type "make money online" in the google search box above. Or see here:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2012/01/how-to-make-money-online-myth-vs.html

I forgot to use that search box, my bad winston. I'll use it next time.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice