Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What should he do? Where to go?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 am

El_Caudillo wrote:Europe is very general, I assume you are not taking about setting up in say...Switzerland - What about doing a tour of Eastern Europe and then jumping on the trans-Siberian to Beijing, with a stop off in Mongolia? Such a tour would certainly invigorate this site...and in fact by writing down your observations you may be completing your mission on earth.


Yes, obviously Switzerland is not a great place to pickup girls. lol. Nor to live since it's so expensive. When I said Europe, I meant to take a tour and see. There are great countries in Europe and not so great. But I like the vibe there. It fits my soul. I also like the food and weather, since I don't like hot weather. So I'm more in my element there, which will make me look more attractive to women.

Now, the problem is, Euro women tend to be taller and white women usually prefer white men and are big on looks too. So it won't be easy for me to find a girlfriend in Europe. But it's not impossible either. There are Euro girls that like Asian men. And there are girls that like me for me, and not my looks or money. But I only meet girls like that once in a while, like once a year or once every six months. And even when I meet such girls, they tend not to be my type (murphys law as usual). So the odds are against me, and I would have a much smaller pool of women to choose from than say a tall white guy would.

Yes Eastern Europe is best. The white girls there are humble and feminine and blush and giggle, almost like Asian girls. They are very approachable too. So those countries are great fun. Plus the cost of living is lower in Eastern Europe too. Me and Rock are planning to go to Ukraine anyway. We can go there by train from Beijing, or fly there.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:09 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't think you will ever be married, Winston. It will limit you too much. You just posted a long article about why you regret having a child, and from what you have shared about your life and personality so far (which is quite a lot!) it is pretty obvious commitment is not your thing. No matter how much of a dream girl you find, you will end up finding flaws in her. You will be temporarily blinded to them, then once you see them your interest will lessen, your love will disappear and your eyes will start to wander...

You are not a man who is fit for marriage, or fatherhood, or even a long-term committed relationship. Because from your writings, you come across as a horny teenager. Even though you are already 43, you are still a horny teenager at heart. In other posts you have admitted to never being able to dump Dianne, which means technically speaking you are still in a relationship with your baby momma. At the same time, you are dating around in China and the Philippines. Essentially, you are a cheater, because you never had the balls to own up to your lifestyle choices and break up with Angelo's mother.

How many Chinese women, who are so smart and intelligent and materialistic according to you, would settle down with a 43 year old philanderer who has a gf and son already? I mean, you always say Chinese women are logical, calculating and clever. A clever woman would not want to marry you. That leaves you with either Filipina bar girls, or less-bright girls from China. I would not count out Europe either, although standards of living in Western Europe are so ridiculously high you would have a very hard time finding a woman who would see you as a "step up".

Lets face it, Winston, you are:

-43 years old
-short and dumpy
-not particularly handsome
-a known cheater, bit of a manwhore
-a lousy and mostly absent father
-outspoken with some controversial views which any woman you might date can find online

Ask yourself, if you were a beautiful clever Chinese woman, a high quality Filipina or a sweet intelligent European girl... would you date Winston Wu? Would you marry Winston Wu, or have his kids, given his track record (which you can easily google)? I wouldn't.

I think you should just continue to do, what you are doing right now - be a free agent, travel the world, date and sleep with as many young, beautiful and interesting women as you can find and get with. Is your life, right now, so bad? I don't believe it is. If you feel something is missing, it could be a void only a relationship can fill. Maybe you really do need true love, but I feel like if you found it, you would not be able to keep it. Time and time again, you have shown your inability to keep a woman. You're a bit like a male Jennifer Aniston or Halle Berry, who can't keep a man. Winston Wu, can't keep a woman. So why keep looking for what you know will eventually escape you?


Marcos,
First of all, please don't mention my age on the forum. I prefer to keep that private. That's why I don't mention my age or birth date in my online bio pages here. I think I told you guys this before. So from now on I'm going to put warnings on your account when you forget that. I keep my age from women too. So does Rock. So I don't want them coming here to find out about it. Thanks. Also Marcos, I don't like the way you use my age against me as though it were a jabbing point to prod at me. That's mean spirited too.

Second, you act as though I have no redeeming qualities. That is not true. I have more money and assets than the average Chinese man in China. And definitely more than average guys in the Philippines. So I am seen as financially secure. Also, many Chinese and Filipina ladies like me not for my looks or money, but because they find me a lot more open minded and soulful than the average Chinese guy, which is understandable of course, since Chinese tend to be narrow minded. So they find me refreshing. And they find my personality charming since I like to sweet talk women a lot and I do it in a sincere way. I'm also easygoing and wise and knowledgeable and have a lot of information to share, which some women find interesting.

So YES, some women appreciate my personality and knowledge and charm and open mindedness. Those types do LIKE ME FOR ME. Not for my looks or money. Thus you are definitely WRONG about that Marcos. Come here and I'll show you some voice messages that Chinese girls sent me on WeChat about how they miss me, etc. They are very cute. I wish I could upload them here easily so you can see that some girls do miss me and like me for me.

Moreover, you don't seem to understand women Marcos. Women are not logical. They are emotional. If they feel emotional connection with a guy, they will love him even if he's a loser or has low marks in looks and money. You know the guy who shot John Lennon? He was a loser and had mental problems. Yet in spire of that, his Asian wife Gloria still loved him after he shot Lennon. She said so on camera too. So women are not rational. Looks and money only go so far. They don't create love.

Also, in Asia most men are not handsome or tall. You see ugly men with pretty girls everywhere. Asian women aren't as big on looks as White women are. So looks aren't as big an issue as you imagine.

Why do you claim that if I found my dream girl, I would not be happy and start to wander? You can't know that, because I've never found my dream girl before. My destiny isn't that lucky. Murphy's Law is also a REAL factor against me. When I meet my dream girl, she's taken, or crazy, or won't see me until I leave which by then is too late, etc.

For example, right now I am talking to a hot model type Chinese girl in Guangzhou, which Ethan_sg introduced to me. But the thing is, I was in Guangzhou in November for a few weeks. She could have met me but wouldn't for some reason. It was only after I left that she finally wanted to meet me. Now she claims that she loves me and wants a serious relationship. But when I go back to see her, who knows what Murphy's Law will do. Good quality women that I want tend to only want to see me when I'm out of their country, not when I'm there. It makes no sense, I know. But it's true and a real pattern.

Btw, I NEVER said I regretted having a child. Someone asked me about that in the other thread, and I said I didn't regret it. Did you' read? You obviously have shitty reading comprehension skills. Look here:

viewtopic.php?p=264962#p264962

You are quick to jump to false conclusions and judgments. That is the behavior of a brash man who talks without thinking. Not that of a wise man.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:16 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Work out and get fit, and dress better. More Bruce Lee, less Buddha. Consider doing your hair like in your avatar. You would actually look quite dashing. I've always thought your voice was quite cool, but maybe if you try to speak in a slightly lower tone it would be even better.

Learn to compromise and prioritize.

See your son more, and teach him something. It's not like you don't have any life experience. Do some travelling with him. You'll regret it when you're older if you don't.

Monetize this site better and increase your income. Do other stuff to earn more money. Do a podcast, write more books.

Be more discreet about your personal life.

Don't be so anal about arguing every point with people. Learn to understand why someone is saying something, and speak to that. Take a step back, think holistically. Don't belabour every point.

In other words, increase your market value, be cooler, and get your priorities in order. All this is doable. You've managed to do what many people don't. You've travelled, you've dated a lot, you've started this site, you should have more to show for it. Technically, you're a self made man, an entrepreneur, a philosopher, thinker, adventurer, womanizer, on paper you're high value. But something isn't quite all there in reality. Fix that, and you should be better off in all aspects of life. Like I say, it's all doable.


Thanks. Your evaluation of my value and worth is a lot higher than MarcosZeitola's. lol

But you didn't address my Trilemma above. A Trilemma is a three way decision that is difficult to make. In this case, all three choices or paths are Catch-22's, like being between a rock and a hard place. I've explained why above. You didn't address it.

You may also have heard the term "Trilemma" in Christian gospel tracts. The Christian author CS Lewis first coined the term when he preached that "Jesus claimed to be God. So you have a Trilemma in front of you. Either he was lying, or he was insane, or he was who he claimed to be, God. Your eternal destiny hangs on whether you accept Christ or not. Since all the evidence from the Bible rules out the first two options, then the third option is the most logical one, which is that Jesus is God and your eternal salvation depends on you accepting him." Later on, Evangelist authors like Josh McDowell used this Trilemma argument in their books and ministries and so did many Christian preachers and evangelists. Ask Adama about it. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:25 am

chanta76 wrote:In some sense I understand Winston. I think he wants that James Bond life style. I mean who wouldn't. I think we all do if we can. Being adventurous and living the life. Getting girls easily that wants to be our personal slut and loyal girlfriends. However, realistically that's very hard to get. I think only the top 10% of guys can pull it off. Guys who are good looking and successful in their field.


Actually, Rock has that lifestyle. In Manila, he dates quality educated middle class girls and they go to bed with him to his apartment, just like James Bond's girls do, without hesitation or inhibition. They do it without thinking, because he's James Bond. lol. In Rock's case, they do it cause he's tall, white, athletic and clearly has money since he owns many real estate properties in multiple countries. That makes him stand out big time in the Philippines.

Also, Manila girls don't have many choices to date white guys, because western expats hate Manila and don't want to live there since the traffic and pollution is so shitty. And the rent prices on apartments is expensive too, not for retired expats seeking low cost living. Therefore, western men do not live in Manila unless they are there for work. So the girls there don't have many white guys to choose from. Thus, Rock has them all to himself. lol :)

So you see, even in the Philippines, you can find your niche if you select the environment that is to your best advantage. :)

Btw, if by "James Bond lifestyle" you mean just dating lots of girls, then yeah I've had that too, both in Russia and the Philippines. So it is possible to get that. You just gotta select the right location with the kind of girls that are approachable and want to date you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby yick » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:49 am

I have the answer to your 'trilemma'

Peru - you have white women, Asian women, mixed race women of all kinds of mixes. Very similar to the Philippines except - it has a lot more local white women (which will be hard to date - I imagine) there are a lot of Chinese women there (Tusan) and lots of pretty metizo women - sure, there are loads of ugly women too - you can go to Argentina and find a white women but you will end up striking out more than a box of matches.

Also, start taking up a running regime, I understand about putting on weight the older we get, that is why you need to be proactive in staying in some kind of shape - start by running from one lamppost to another and then increase the distance to lampposts, then three etc - do this three or four times a week for optimum results.

Or stay in China - China is a great place for women as you well know - but white women in Europe like white blokes in the main - not a good idea to base yourself out of there - but it's your life and of course YOLO!!! :D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What should he do? Where to go?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:10 am

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Go for a chinese filipina, or try to find a very short european girl.

Also...

https://www.bugarrishoes.com/?languageID=en
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilts


I would love to buy those tall men's shoes online. However, the problem is that you gotta try on shoes before you buy them. Some shoes, if the shape doesn't fit your foot, will hurt your toes and can't be worn. There's no way to know how comfortable they are without trying them on. You can't do that online. Furthermore, shoes like clothes, may look great from afar but not necessarily great on you. You know what I mean? Some shoes and clothes look great on the shelf or on the rack, but not so great when you try them on. They don't fit your look. So it's too much of a risk to buy shoes or clothes online.

How do you find stores in real life that have tall men's shoes? Is there a web directory of them?


I have no idea. I guess online is the only way.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:19 am

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Work out and get fit, and dress better. More Bruce Lee, less Buddha. Consider doing your hair like in your avatar. You would actually look quite dashing. I've always thought your voice was quite cool, but maybe if you try to speak in a slightly lower tone it would be even better.

Learn to compromise and prioritize.

See your son more, and teach him something. It's not like you don't have any life experience. Do some travelling with him. You'll regret it when you're older if you don't.

Monetize this site better and increase your income. Do other stuff to earn more money. Do a podcast, write more books.

Be more discreet about your personal life.

Don't be so anal about arguing every point with people. Learn to understand why someone is saying something, and speak to that. Take a step back, think holistically. Don't belabour every point.

In other words, increase your market value, be cooler, and get your priorities in order. All this is doable. You've managed to do what many people don't. You've travelled, you've dated a lot, you've started this site, you should have more to show for it. Technically, you're a self made man, an entrepreneur, a philosopher, thinker, adventurer, womanizer, on paper you're high value. But something isn't quite all there in reality. Fix that, and you should be better off in all aspects of life. Like I say, it's all doable.


Thanks. Your evaluation of my value and worth is a lot higher than MarcosZeitola's. lol

But you didn't address my Trilemma above. A Trilemma is a three way decision that is difficult to make. In this case, all three choices or paths are Catch-22's, like being between a rock and a hard place. I've explained why above. You didn't address it.

You may also have heard the term "Trilemma" in Christian gospel tracts. The Christian author CS Lewis first coined the term when he preached that "Jesus claimed to be God. So you have a Trilemma in front of you. Either he was lying, or he was insane, or he was who he claimed to be, God. Your eternal destiny hangs on whether you accept Christ or not. Since all the evidence from the Bible rules out the first two options, then the third option is the most logical one, which is that Jesus is God and your eternal salvation depends on you accepting him." Later on, Evangelist authors like Josh McDowell used this Trilemma argument in their books and ministries and so did many Christian preachers and evangelists. Ask Adama about it. lol


I did, I said find a chinese filipina or a short european girl. You've travelled more than I have so you must have a much better idea of what's out there than I do. But based on what you mentioned, a chinese filipina or a short european girl would make sense. Maybe you could find out the average heights of women in various european countries, and look at some photos, to get an idea. Or find out where the chinese filipinas mostly are. Or maybe even an OFW.

Personally, I'm torn between east european and filipina. But eastern europe is so cold, and filipinas tend to be a bit slow, and the culture isn't as sophisticated as I'd like. It's an ongoing multilemma, but luckily I have plenty of time to think about it as I'm not in any position to travel yet. And even when I do, who knows maybe I'll completely change my mind.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 am

Winston wrote:Why do you claim that if I found my dream girl, I would not be happy and start to wander? You can't know that, because I've never found my dream girl before. My destiny isn't that lucky. Murphy's Law is also a REAL factor against me. When I meet my dream girl, she's taken, or crazy, or won't see me until I leave which by then is too late, etc.


I think you found several girls in the past who you considered, at one point, to be your dream girls. You have a tendency of seeing a girl you like through rose-tinted glasses, missing their flaws which are sometimes not obvious at first. Then you realize those flaws, and you lose interest. Maybe one of the girls you met was in fact a dream girl, but you grew bored of her. It happens a lot more then you think. You said it yourself, you are not someone who would stay together with a girl when your feelings for her change, the way some couples stay married "for the kids". However, it is inevitable for feelings to change when you are in a relationship for a long enough time. Some doors close, other doors open. It's quite a long process. I wonder how much of this is really Murphy's Law, and not just your personality... the way some teenagers nowadays, when they have a nice new gadget, they always want a newer one the moment an upgrade comes on the market. I think your personality is not suited for a long term committed relationship. Even if you found your dream girl, she would stop being your dream girl the moment reality kicks in and bursts your bubble. A dream girl is only a dream girl, when she's still a dream. Meaning, she isn't real. Reality will always come knocking on the door, and your romantic soul cannot handle that.

Winston wrote:For example, right now I am talking to a hot model type Chinese girl in Guangzhou, which Ethan_sg introduced to me. But the thing is, I was in Guangzhou in November for a few weeks. She could have met me but wouldn't for some reason. It was only after I left that she finally wanted to meet me. Now she claims that she loves me and wants a serious relationship. But when I go back to see her, who knows what Murphy's Law will do. Good quality women that I want tend to only want to see me when I'm out of their country, not when I'm there. It makes no sense, I know. But it's true and a real pattern.


And somehow, even if everything lined up perfectly for you, you met this girl and hit it off... I still doubt you would be able to keep the relationship fresh and interesting, and make it work long term. Maybe you would talk to her, and find something missing. Some substance, some intelligence, the ability to think outside of the box. You would find a personality flaw if the girl is physically flawless, a physical flaw if the girl is flawless personality-wise. You will see things that cannot be unseen, hear things that cannot be unheard, and feel things that cannot be unfelt. You will sabotage yourself, because the dream girl you want is unattainable, and always will be. That's what makes her a dream girl; the fact that she is a dream.

Winston wrote:Second, you act as though I have no redeeming qualities. That is not true.


I never denied you have redeeming qualities. You just cannot seem to handle criticism, if it is not accompanied by a few lines that compliment you. Did I deny you are a smooth talker, did I deny your track record of having slept with hundreds of women, several of which for free? Did I deny the wealth of your family, your real estate properties or your online income source? No, I did not. All I did was try and confront you with some of the less positive aspects of your person, and how you need to accept that too, now that you are an aging Lothario still trying to find a green leaf.

All I was saying, is that you are at a point in your life where you need to be realistic too. It's good to dream, and hope for more, but as Johnny1975, you have some work to do yourself. You are not as desirable as you think you are, and if you want to upgrade the level of woman you could potentially end up with, you will have to upgrade the level of man you are yourself. You got pissy when I mentioned your name a couple of times, it clearly is a weak spot for you. Why is that? You are trying to hide your age, why? Because you seem to think, it would hold you back if women knew your age. Maybe having all these conversations out in the open, isn't the best course of action for you. You have some issues to deal with, some insecurities to confront. Before you can be the dream man for your dream girl; if you met her now, she may be your dream but would you be hers? Some food for thought.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby chibolo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 am

yick wrote:I have the answer to your 'trilemma'

Peru - you have white women, Asian women, mixed race women of all kinds of mixes. Very similar to the Philippines except - it has a lot more local white women (which will be hard to date - I imagine) there are a lot of Chinese women there (Tusan) and lots of pretty metizo women - sure, there are loads of ugly women too - you can go to Argentina and find a white women but you will end up striking out more than a box of matches.



He will have to learn Spanish though... I am also not sure how much Peruvian culture would appeal to Winston.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Another thing, you've managed to have so much success with so many women for so long, that maybe you've become complacent. You went from the black and white part of the wizard of oz movie to the colour part, and now you feel like you don't have to change yourself, but really you do, if you want the highest quality and the most compatible girl.

You've gotten as far as you can with the present version of yourself. Pretty impressive, and it goes to show just how open foreign women are, but if you want more, your next step is to look at yourself. Don't assume that just because you can go to some country and have women be intrigued by you, that you shouldn't improve yourself. I think this is a mistake that many people make.

Always be a few steps ahead, and then you'll have the most options. If you lost a bit of weight (it doesn't have to be a huge transformation), and dressed a bit better, and made a few other small changes, doors will open, and you'll find yourself in the same league as those women who maybe you consider to be out of your league now.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby starchild5 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:44 am

Wow...That Psychic is the real deal man...

The guy knows and is connected to the Divine...

The problem with Humanity verses Angels and Demons is they listen to their Guru's/Psychic's we do not. The only reasons Jews are so successful and never seem to make mistake and rule humanity for 1000s of years is because, they listen...They are been guided by a force and they never do anything otherwise...

Just do what he is saying Winston's...BLINDLY...DO NOT THINK...Europe is the place for you.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:40 am

Winston, you should go to Eastern Europe where you have the intellectual connection. Second, would be China, because you are have a physical connection.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:41 am

Winston wrote:I sent these questions to an online Vietnamese psychic:

"I’m at a crossroads now. I want to go to China to find a wife because I’m past the age of marrying already, and find Chinese women the most attractive. But they are also very materialistic and practical, whereas I’m not like that. So I’m not sure compatible that option is.
I also want to go to Europe because I feel like I’ve lived there before and feel more at home there and connect better with people/culture there. However, European girls tend to be taller than me and not as interested in Asian men, so it’s hard for me to find a girlfriend there. White girls tend to prefer tall athletic white guys.
I seem to do best with girls in the Philippines. But the problem with that is that I’m not as attracted to Filipino girls, and they seem to be more interested in money, not love, especially when it comes to foreigners. I like Filipino girls as short term girlfriends and fun only, but not for long term marriage.
So I am wondering: Where should I go? To China, Europe or Philippines? Where should I live and settle down? I’m not sure because each option has pros and cons. Or is there somewhere better for me than all these choices? (How about your country of Vietnam? People also say it’s good for finding a wife.)"

His reply:

"Hi Winston,
You understand the cons and pros while living in China and Europe.
You feel more at home and connect better with people/culture in Europe. European girls tend to be taller and not as interested in Asian men, so it’s hard for you to find a girlfriend there. THIS IS PLACE THAT YOU SHOULD LIVE.
You are not as attracted to Filipino girls. THIS IS NOT PLACE TO FIND GIRLFRIEND.
You want to go to China to find a wife and find attractive Chinese women. But they are also very materialistic and practical. THIS IS PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FIND YOUR WIFE. BUT:
1. ATTRACTIVE CHINESE WOMEN ARE NOT FOR YOU, THEY ARE FOR MILLIONAIRES. YOU CAN LOOK MORE EASILY FOR A NORMAL LOOKING WOMAN.
2. “MOST” WOMEN ARE MATERIALISTIC AND PRACTICAL, TRUE, SAME WITH MEN LIKE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY WOMAN, YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THIS FACT.
IF YOU LOOK FOR A NORMAL LOOKING WOMAN AND ACCEPT THEIR MATERIALISTIC, YOU WILL HAVE MORE CHANCES IN CHINA, VIETNAM, OR ANY ASIA COUNTRIES, MARRIAGE AGENCY MAY HELP. THEN TAKE HER TO EUROPE TO LIVE WITH YOU.
But if you want a beautiful woman, love you truthfully, good luck…"


What do you all think? What's the best solution for me? What's the best solution to this trilemma of mine, or three way dilemma?

It seems that my soul and body and race are mismatched, hence the complexity of my life and why I don't fit in squarely in either West or East. It's a sort of Murphy's Law, being between a rock and a hard place all the time.


Hello Winston, it's me your friend Iraqvet2003!!! I haven't been on this forum in a long while. However, I may be able to find the best solution to your trilemma. For the first part of your question, I would suggest you go live in Europe. Since you say that you love it for it's rich culture, history, philosophy, art, extensive public transportation system and social vibe. With the only main downsides being the higher cost-of-living, language barrier, and the cold, snowy winters. But, in choosing which European country to go make a home will depend upon which one you feel you will fit in best and that is open to new immigrants...France?, Belgium?, The Netherlands?, Portugal?, Spain?, Italy?, Germany?, etc.
Then as for selecting a woman I would probably suggest trying using a marriage agency (as the Vietnamese physic stated). For that Asian beauty you desire try finding a beautiful or cute Chinese lady that is NOT so materialistic. Otherwise, go look to the countries of Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, or Indonesia for a bride and take her to Europe with you. Or try finding that special pretty Russian, Ukrainian, or European lady that is open to dating and marrying a short Asian man and happy ever after in your European home.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby MatureDJ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:46 am

Have you considered an African woman? Perhaps an Afro-Latina from South America (e.g., Brazil)?
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Winston's Trilemma - What to do? Where to go?

Postby robbie555 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 am

You might take heed of all the cultural paradoxes that you laid out so clearly - but at the same time not try to think so many moves ahead on the chessboard....Sure, East European girls might generally prefer taller types and Chinese nationals might indeed often have display the materialistic inclination - But it might also be rare to find the perfect mold of any given stereotype -be it good or bad - but more often some type of random mix depending on the luck and chance spin of the genetic wheel for that person's conception..
You might find a European that is shorter and enjoys a smaller man just as you might find a transcendental poet type Chinese woman - I believe in China there must be women yoga teachers and artists no?
Or even, why not go on a new extended journey to all or a few of the places you mention - money being no object- and see what the fate will grant you?
robbie555
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest