For those that have kids how many have daughters?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

For those that have kids how many have daughters?

Post by chanta76 »

I mean I know most posters here are not married or have kids and few are . Not sure if this is the place to ask the question but for those that have a daughter how would you raise her?

Would you want your daughter to be independent ? or would you raise your daughter to be traditional ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Conjo
Freshman Poster

Re: For those that have kids how many have daughters?

Post by Conjo »

I am a father to two daughters. I prefer them to be traditional, marry a good man and serve him well. Do you have a daughter OP, if so how would you raise her?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

my wife wants kids...I know that with a son I might raise him one way but with a daughter is allot more complex because of the environment we live in today. A part wants my daughter to be independent ONLY because what if a guy abuses her? but another part of me looks at how my wife is and think that being traditional is the way to go but I would have to teach my daughter to PICK or FIND a good man.

Honestly if I had a daughter I wouldn't want her to date or marry 90% of the poster here and you know why.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

People on this site are primarily scum. So are people in general in todays world. Both men and women just want to use others to get what they want at any means neccesary. For a girl, if well trained, it is not hard to have a good life. All she needs is to select a good man who supports her and guides her. You should offer her guidance towards a good and righteous life, as her father. Of course you do not have kids yet but I don't know how old you and your wife are. If she's past the age of thirty, probably it will be very soon if you don't want birth defects or an autistic child.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

chanta76 wrote:Would you want your daughter to be independent ? or would you raise your daughter to be traditional ?
I don't understand this idea of independent versus traditional. No women in history have ever been less independent than modern sluts. They depend on an army of groveling men to provide for them through the government and forced employment, and a police force to protect them. Traditional women are much more able to fend for themselves.

Anyway, I raised my daughter to be independent with some traditional values. She must be capable of independent thought to avoid conforming to modern insanity.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Would you want your daughter to be independent ? or would you raise your daughter to be traditional ?
I don't understand this idea of independent versus traditional. No women in history have ever been less independent than modern sluts. They depend on an army of groveling men to provide for them through the government and forced employment, and a police force to protect them. Traditional women are much more able to fend for themselves.

Anyway, I raised my daughter to be independent with some traditional values. She must be capable of independent thought to avoid conforming to modern insanity.

+1

I have A 16 year old daughter and I gave exactly the same outlook. She dies not need the government or a herd of American manlett he-bitches to sustain herself.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Outwest and fschmidt ,

Kind of curious. I can't remember what kind of lifestyle your living but let say you go for p4p scene or you think women should be subservient or that men are inherently better than women. What if your daughter dated any of the type of guys that post on this forum? Like let say your daughter started to chat with a Will-N-dodd for example. I mean if I had a daughter I would have to teach her what is a good man? but also not depend on a man because well let's be honest some men just are predators.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

chanta76 wrote:Outwest and fschmidt ,

Kind of curious. I can't remember what kind of lifestyle your living but let say you go for p4p scene or you think women should be subservient or that men are inherently better than women. What if your daughter dated any of the type of guys that post on this forum? Like let say your daughter started to chat with a Will-N-dodd for example. I mean if I had a daughter I would have to teach her what is a good man? but also not depend on a man because well let's be honest some men just are predators.
I can tell you what I'D do if a HA member tried to get with my daughter, but I don't need to be on a watchlist. ;)
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

That Will-N-dodd guy, what a piece of sh*t he is, such a poor imitation of the genuine Will N. Dowd.
I don't have or want a daughter because I prefer to have other people's daughters.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

chanta76 wrote:Outwest and fschmidt ,

You are quite right, many men are depraved douchebags.
Even at 16, my daughter has a lot of common sense. She will sometimes give me this quick side glance eye roll when we are out in public. I think she is smarter than to be used by the wee willy types. What would I do if that type was going after her? Well, in the Philippines I would solve it one way, and in the USA, I would have to solve it differently, but it would be solved either way.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

OutWest wrote:You are quite right, many men are depraved douchebags.
Even at 16, my daughter has a lot of common sense. She will sometimes give me this quick side glance eye roll when we are out in public. I think she is smarter than to be used by the wee willy types. What would I do if that type was going after her? Well, in the Philippines I would solve it one way, and in the USA, I would have to solve it differently, but it would be solved either way.
Possibly the only time you've said something sane and agreeable. Marcos said the same thing about his daughters.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Blue Murder wrote:
OutWest wrote:You are quite right, many men are depraved douchebags.
Possibly the only time you've said something sane and agreeable. Marcos said the same thing about his daughters.
The male involved would not think it sane or agreeable.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Who cares what the male involved thinks? No man worth his salt wants that dude's crusty, pink rocket in their daughters. Nothing further need be extrapolated on that train of thought.

Spoiler: The male involved isn't very sane himself to begin with.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

That's the advantage of being a sugardaddy to single mothers. Let guys like Will N Dowd debauch young girls and face the father's wrath. A couple years later, the family will be tired of supporting her, and that's when the sugar daddy steps in to provide some badly needed cash.

As with cars where depreciation is enormous as soon as you drive off the dealers lot, women lose a huge amount of value after becoming single mothers. Some good bargains out there, lightly used, plenty of mileage left on them...