Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by chanta76 »

I remember when I was in Thailand and walking around Pattaya. I remember seeing older European men with older Thai women. I found out later that for some of them are married. I guess it works it works for some people.

If Thai girls are that big of a slut how does that society function then? If there is break down of family or just slut everywhere ..well there be no thriving society.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

chanta76 wrote: If Thai girls are that big of a slut how does that society function then? If there is break down of family or just slut everywhere ..well there be no thriving society.
Slut everywhere is normal behavior for homo sapiens. True, such a society will not be as highly productive as Victorian England, but it will be productive enough and a lot happier. Traditional marriage is finished. The future is single mothers supported by sugar daddies if they are lucky, else ordinary johns of they are average, else their family of they are too ugly to get paid for sex.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:I remember when I was in Thailand and walking around Pattaya. I remember seeing older European men with older Thai women. I found out later that for some of them are married. I guess it works it works for some people.

If Thai girls are that big of a slut how does that society function then? If there is break down of family or just slut everywhere ..well there be no thriving society.
Dear Chanta76 :)

I can Help you :) and answer your question.
-NEWSFLASH!-
Thaialnd is an EXTREME EXAMPLE!!! Thailand has the MOST UNFAITHFUL women in the entire world!!! You would have to aboard the Starship Enterprise to try and find a more unfaithful woman.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ul-5188791

"If Thai girls are that big of a slut how does that society function then?"
1. There is no welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps or child support in Thailand.
2. The f***ing grandparents take care of the Bastard while the bitch is being a Slut.
It is the parents who Enable their daughters to be SLUTS!

Thanks Retired Frank :)
A typical Thai Chick:
"Don't marry, be a sugar daddy. Dole out a regular monthly/weekly allowance. Make yourself worth more alive than dead. And don't be possessive if there is a big age difference (man much older than woman, I mean, not the opposite like with Falcon). Young girls need several men in their life: the sugar daddy for relaxed sex, the young stud for athletic sex, the father of her children, the gay guy for talking to about girl stuff. Plus girlfriends for lesbian sex."
A typical Thai chick is a TOTAL WHORE and NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL!
What if this was a typical young man?
Women should not be possessive. A young man NEEDS to have sex with:
1. A career woman to f**k and give him free money
2. An athletic sexy girl for better sex
3. His baby mama to f**k on the side
4. Lesbian/ Bisexual chicks for 3 somes
5. Ladyboys and Gays for gay sex
TOTAL MANWHORE!

"I remember seeing older European men with older Thai women. I found out later that for some of them are married. I guess it works it works for some people."
YES! It works!
If she an old, used, abused warn out Thai woman that noone else want to f**k!
Last edited by Jonny Law on October 21st, 2016, 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

johnny can you tell us your thoughts on thai women please? you seem to be holding back
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Nomad philippines,

You been to thailand? Whats your take of it? I have a feeling its not just thai women but probably thai men that sleep around.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

nomadphilippines wrote:johnny can you tell us your thoughts on thai women please? you seem to be holding back
Thailand is WONDERFUL!

Thailand the Sexual Revolution is in Full Force. With the added benefit of NO FEMINIST LAWS and CHILD SUPPORT!!!
Here in Thailand it is Heaven for a complete loser who wants to sleep around.
You would have go FULL RETARD to not take advantage of the situation and enjoy the Pump-And-Dump paradise of Thailand.

As for Marriage
The piece of shit Baby-Boomers have completely f***ed up the marriage market in Thailand.
This is from real world experience.
The cost of Marriage:
1. Buy a f***ing house for her and her bastard kids $200,000
2. Give her marriage dowry of around $30,000
3. Give her a weekly allowance
4. Pay for her bastard kids and her ungrateful family
Thanks Baby-Boomers for totally f***ing up the marriage market in Thailand becuase the Thai women are not relationship material.
Thanks to the Baby-Boomers (Retarded-Retirees) Thai women: HAVE BEEN PRICED OUT OF THE MARKET!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

chanta76 wrote:Nomad philippines,

You been to thailand? Whats your take of it? I have a feeling its not just thai women but probably thai men that sleep around.
yes i have been there, i find the people to be the rudest in SEA by far, i dont even go out and socialize much (just have girls over to my place) but in normal day to day interactions thai's are so much ruder than the rest of people in SEA, many of the hookers have bad attitudes as well

generalizing of course, there are some nice people there, but the average thai is going to be way ruder than the average filipino or indonesian, most asians are passive, thai's are not passive and will get confrontational over small things

only other SEA people that i dont think are all that friendly are vietnamese, but with them it isn't about rudeness more about them ignoring tourists and sticking to their own kind, big difference between that and being an asshole :p
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Jonny Law wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:johnny can you tell us your thoughts on thai women please? you seem to be holding back
Thailand is WONDERFUL!

Thailand the Sexual Revolution is in Full Force. With the added benefit of NO FEMINIST LAWS and CHILD SUPPORT!!!
You would have go FULL RETARD to not take advantage of the situation and enjoy the Pump-And-Dump paradise of Thailand.

As for Marriage
The piece of shit Baby-Boomers have completely f***ed up the marriage market in Thailand.
The cost of Marriage:
Thanks Baby-Boomers for totally f***ing up the marriage market in Thailand becuase the Thai women are not relationship material.
Thanks to the Baby-Boomers (Retarded-Retirees) Thai women: HAVE BEEN PRICED OUT OF THE MARKET!

When you mentioned the 'piece of shit baby-boomers have completely f***ed up the marriage market in Thailand", do you refer to the American westerns that did this?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Thailand is WONDERFUL!

As for Marriage
The cost of Marriage:

When you mentioned the 'piece of shit baby-boomers have completely f***ed up the marriage market in Thailand", do you refer to the American westerns that did this?
The World-Wide Recession has made life a little more difficult for the Thai whore looking for a foreign Sucker. But overall it is a nice time to be a piece of shit Thai whore looking to ruin the life of a man by marrying him.

Baby-Boomer - i.e. Retire-tards
Are the only generation of Westerners doing well financially. The only thing this generation likes more than getting married is getting divorced. The good news is group is aging will die off soon.

Generation-X

Raised by single mother and/ or divorced parents. The average Gen-Xer is more than happy to marry a Whore. They wold be so proud of having a whore bride (i.e. she is a single mom just like my mom).

Millennials
The best they can do- Live in their mothers basement and playing video games. No Jobs and crushing Student Loans. Historians agree that Millennials are the worst, most stupid/ ignorant, and spoiled generation in history.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^ +1

"enjoy" haha :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
chanta76 wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Thailand is WONDERFUL!

As for Marriage
The cost of Marriage:

The World-Wide Recession has made life a little more difficult for the Thai whore looking for a foreign Sucker. But overall it is a nice time to be a piece of shit Thai whore looking to ruin the life of a man by marrying him.

Baby-Boomer - i.e. Retire-tards
Are the only generation of Westerners doing well financially. The only thing this generation likes more than getting married is getting divorced. The good news is group is aging will die off soon.

Generation-X

Raised by single mother and/ or divorced parents. The average Gen-Xer is more than happy to marry a Whore. They wold be so proud of having a whore bride (i.e. she is a single mom just like my mom).

Millennials
The best they can do- Live in their mothers basement and playing video games. No Jobs and crushing Student Loans. Historians agree that Millennials are the worst, most stupid/ ignorant, and spoiled generation in history.
you seem happy
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Agree with Johnny Law on many of the points. I have personally seen much of this with my own eyes. I would not get involved with the majority of Thai women, and I mean normal non-P4P Thai women who speak only Thai.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

falcon,

According to Johnny the only reason why your Thai girl is with you is because she is old and used up. If she was younger she would cheat on you. So I take in Thailand they all cheat..THai girls and Thai men? Or is it the just the girls? And who is worst American girls or Thai girls? For relationship I'm talking about.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:falcon,

According to Johnny the only reason why your Thai girl is with you is because she is old and used up. If she was younger she would cheat on you. So I take in Thailand they all cheat..THai girls and Thai men? Or is it the just the girls? And who is worst American girls or Thai girls? For relationship I'm talking about.
Dear Chanta76,

Show some Respect to Falcon!
He is doing what makes him happy!
1. I approve of his relationship for what that is worth.
Yes! His lady is about Twice his age. His lady has 3 bastard kids. That is reality. The definition of old and used up is a chick about twice your age with 3+ bastard kids.
Be nice to Falcon! He was probably raised by a single mother so he probably thinks his lady is Heaven on earth (i.e. she is a single mother just like my mom).
FALCON DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! f**k WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL SAY!

Falcon Says:
"I would not get involved with the majority of Thai women, and I mean normal non-P4P Thai women who speak only Thai."

Congrats :) Now you are involved with a lady that makes you happy.

-NEWSFLASH-
According to REALITY Thai chicks are the most likely to cheat on you.
YES! If you want a faithful partner American women are a much better choice.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ul-5188791
In fact you would have to travel to another planet to find women more unfaithful than Thai women. You will have to get aboard the Millennial Falcon with Luke Skywalker in order to find a females more unfaithful than Thai females.

I am certain by your previous posts Chanta76 that you do not know what Reality is:
Reality- noun: reality
The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Enjoy :)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Falcon wrote:I work remotely on database / digitalizing / archiving projects requiring specialized skills (multilingual reading skills and certain technical computer skills required). I used specialized software to recognize all sorts of funny-looking characters and turn them into searchable Unicode. It's a niche field that I have successfully cracked into. This is done by careful networking, and none of my employers have ever posted job ads anywhere. Contact me privately for more details.
Teaching English is not my first choice, and I would do that mainly to get a proper work visa.
Scaler, I haven't tied myself down yet. Not married and I can leave anytime if something goes wrong with my girl. As for my assets, I have some good cash savings, a motorbike, and a modest car. No owned property though, since that ties you down as well.
And Winston, what you is said true, but for us HA'ers. For many people in developing countries, working in the US vs. a developing is a big no-brainer. They would pick the US any day.
If you are willing to learn the skills and certs to become DBA, you might be able to apply your existing work experience on the resume to show x years of related work experience.

Many IT jobs are remote. I work in the Irvine office to manage change control for company in Dallas and San Diego. The DBA manager is in Vancouver Canada. Dev team in India.