Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by chanta76 » October 11th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Well lets blame it on the sexpats that mess the place up combine with western thinking but i think its expats that really cause this.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law » October 13th, 2016, 10:49 am

Dear chanta76,

"I think Thailand at one point had better values but became bastardize with the over exploitation . From what I remember about Thailand they see every farang as ATM and want to take advantage of it."
-NEWSFLASH f***er!-
It does not f***ing matter if Thai women in the past had better values. Unless you have a Time Machine.


"About Thai women?
From I know there are Thai bar girls that f**k farang and farang pays the bar girls and these same bar girls give that money to their Thai boy friend or husband.
I remember I was at Soi cowboy talking to one of the long term expat patrons. he told me that some of these bar girls had thai husband to support. The Thai husband doesn't mind if the Thai bar girl have sex with a foreigner because after all its business and money but if a thai girl cheated with another Thai men. That Thai guy would beat or even kill the Thai girl."

-BULLSHIT-
She pays her "boyfriend" and/or "husband" the money she gets for being a WHORE!
MAYBE- He is her PIMP!
Thai bitches are not interested in a traditional family. Thai bitches are interested in having a PIMP.

"Granted I had enough common sense to realize this is lower class uneducated Thais ...sadly Thailand has a huge lower class but to say all of Thailand..I don't know."
-f**k NO!-
It is not just "lower class". It is also "normal Thai bitches" who act like f***ing whores:
1. Lesbians
2. f***ing for extra money
3. f***ing anything that moves except her husband
4. Have as many bastard children as possible

Thai Women can be wonderful.
1. Enjoy for the short term "Pump-And-Dump"
2. You are a wonderful guy. But even you cannot change the Thai culture.
3. Marry and get into a serious relationship with a more family oriented culture: Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar and Latin America.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law » October 14th, 2016, 10:17 am

Dear Falcon,

"Intro
- She is 40. I'm 25.
- She has lived in Chiang Mai for over 20 years, but was born in Buriram Province, Thailand and grew up there until she finished high school. However, she speaks Northern Thai everyday instead of Isan or Khmer, and in all respects she thinks, talks, walks, and acts like a Northern Thai woman. The only thing is that she likes to cook Isan food.
- We only speak Thai together. She speaks no English and no Chinese. I am quite functionally fluent in Thai.
- Chubby with nice curves, relatively tall, tan skin, and very nice face too. She takes good care of herself since she runs a beauty care shop.
- To Western eyes she would look like she's only in her 30's. Since I look more mature for a 25-year-old Asian guy, most locals think I am her husband rather than son, although occasionally I do get asked if how much older she is than me. One Westerner has also asked me if she was my mother, haha.

Family details
- She has 3 children, aged 22 (girl), 19 (boy), and 6 (girl)"


YES SHE IS NICE!
1. Old -40 f***ing years old
2. Fat
3. Three bastard kids
4. You get a bitch no one else wants. Now claim your prize.
5. Enjoy
6. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOUNG THAI WHORES i.e. normal Thai chicks.

-For what it is worth-
Your choice of an old warm out Thai bitch that no one else want gets Jonny Law's approval.

-Newsflash-
You did not need to go to Thailand to a used, abused, old chick who well past her prime with a bunch of bastard kids.

-THAILAND-
Where women of relationship material are old, used, abused, well past their prime and have a bunch of bastard kids. She is no longer a f***ing whore only because no one is buying.

Conjo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: August 29th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Conjo » October 15th, 2016, 7:32 am

Falcon wrote:I'm not yet ready to consider marrying and moving my family over to the US. This is a big, expensive commitment and it's not something I'm ready for yet.
Your girlfriend is 40 years old. Can you afford to wait? If so, how much longer and what are the consequences of "waiting until you are ready"? It is high time you start asking yourself some tough, uncomfortable questions. It's ridiculous to say that you are not ready for marriage, but are ready for the massive responsibility of fatherhood. Being a father to that 7 year old girl is a far bigger deal, marriage is just a piece of paper. You put yourself in a position where you can't just leave anymore without breaking the hearts of two people dear to you.

So, now what?

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3092
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by droid » October 15th, 2016, 10:07 am

Conjo wrote:
Falcon wrote:I'm not yet ready to consider marrying and moving my family over to the US. This is a big, expensive commitment and it's not something I'm ready for yet.
Your girlfriend is 40 years old. Can you afford to wait? If so, how much longer and what are the consequences of "waiting until you are ready"? It is high time you start asking yourself some tough, uncomfortable questions. It's ridiculous to say that you are not ready for marriage, but are ready for the massive responsibility of fatherhood. Being a father to that 7 year old girl is a far bigger deal, marriage is just a piece of paper. You put yourself in a position where you can't just leave anymore without breaking the hearts of two people dear to you.

So, now what?
^^Conjo is Marcos Zeitola. So much for riding into the sunset :roll:
Marcos, why do people do this kind of stuff? why the Dear John letter if you wanted to still keep posting. Doesn't make sense.

@Winston, Rock, would you guys check the ip?
It would be nice if the actual locations showed up automatically under members' info on the left.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Rock » October 15th, 2016, 12:01 pm

droid wrote:
Conjo wrote:
Falcon wrote:I'm not yet ready to consider marrying and moving my family over to the US. This is a big, expensive commitment and it's not something I'm ready for yet.
Your girlfriend is 40 years old. Can you afford to wait? If so, how much longer and what are the consequences of "waiting until you are ready"? It is high time you start asking yourself some tough, uncomfortable questions. It's ridiculous to say that you are not ready for marriage, but are ready for the massive responsibility of fatherhood. Being a father to that 7 year old girl is a far bigger deal, marriage is just a piece of paper. You put yourself in a position where you can't just leave anymore without breaking the hearts of two people dear to you.

So, now what?
^^Conjo is Marcos Zeitola. So much for riding into the sunset :roll:
Marcos, why do people do this kind of stuff? why the Dear John letter if you wanted to still keep posting. Doesn't make sense.

@Winston, Rock, would you guys check the ip?
It would be nice if the actual locations showed up automatically under members' info on the left.
I believe you are right. Great catch!

1. Conjo joined a day after Marcos bid his fairwell

2. We did some IP tracking. Conjo has IPs out of both Philippines and the Netherlands

3. Some of his posts sound just like what Marcos would write.

4. He dodges question as to who he is (I asked him before when Yick so stupidly slandered Ghost)

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils
Contact:

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by nomadphilippines » October 16th, 2016, 6:59 am

i think johnny really likes thai girls
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by chanta76 » October 17th, 2016, 6:22 am

jonny is monger...about almost everyone on this site is a monger.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Rock » October 17th, 2016, 11:33 am

chanta76 wrote:jonny is monger...about almost everyone on this site is a monger.
Then you too must be a monger or at least enjoy frequenting what you consider a forum of mongers. Are you a monger chanta? Does your wife know or do you keep this side of your life secret from her? Just curious lol.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law » October 17th, 2016, 2:35 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:i think johnny really likes thai girls
I do Love Thai girls!

I took the time and effort understand the Thai Culture and women.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by chanta76 » October 17th, 2016, 6:20 pm

Rock,

Back in my early 20's i did monger or did more of the p4p scene in thailand. Yes my wife knows but this was years ago.
Im 40 years old now. I heard about winston wu through the asian american forums. I join this site way back in 2008..took a hiatus and i think past couple of years been posting allot.

I think with me i was able to relate with winston as an asian man and the struggles in dating in america. In the west its racist in dating market for asian men.

I think with mongers i have mix feelings. I understand why guys do it but when i did it i found it empty but its better than nothing.

At the same time mongering has different levels i think. Guys who do p4p is one thing and you have guys going after normal girls is another. At the same time there is that racist element in mongering that turned me off. White guys who monger think just because they are white feel that they are entitled to asian women at the sametime look down on asian men. I encounter this in asia.


I think i post here so people could see some of my views ..

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils
Contact:

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by nomadphilippines » October 18th, 2016, 8:42 am

im a monger too at times..... doesnt mean i have to think that every thai girl is scum does it?
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law » October 20th, 2016, 6:26 am

nomadphilippines wrote:im a monger too at times..... doesnt mean i have to think that every thai girl is scum does it?
Monger- Name calling

-NEWSFLASH-
NAME CALLING DOES NOT WORK!

Can you argue the points?
Do you understand Thai culture?
Do you live in Thailand like I do?
Do you interact with Thais everyday?

Ok mongering is bad. Over 90% of mongering in done Thai-Thai.
-NO MONGERING-
Means Thailand is empty of Thais and empty of White tourists.
I agree mongering is bad. Look at the Thai women:
1. Lesbian tendencies
2. The normal Thai girl is comfortable exchanging money for sex with the right guy
3. Thai women are the most unfaithful in the entire world (these are normal Thai women not just bar girls)

You should listen to this story if you are thinking of marrying a Thai bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-fg2U2Q4Fg
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/ ... ationships
This is the way a Thai women thank the White foreinger for marrying them and taking them out of poverty.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by retiredfrank » October 20th, 2016, 7:10 am

Don't marry, be a sugar daddy. Dole out a regular monthly/weekly allowance. Make yourself worth more alive than dead. And don't be possessive if there is a big age difference (man much older than woman, I mean, not the opposite like with Falcon). Young girls need several men in their life: the sugar daddy for relaxed sex, the young stud for athletic sex, the father of her children, the gay guy for talking to about girl stuff. Plus girlfriends for lesbian sex.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law » October 20th, 2016, 10:28 am

retiredfrank wrote:Don't marry, be a sugar daddy. Dole out a regular monthly/weekly allowance. Make yourself worth more alive than dead. And don't be possessive if there is a big age difference (man much older than woman, I mean, not the opposite like with Falcon). Young girls need several men in their life: the sugar daddy for relaxed sex, the young stud for athletic sex, the father of her children, the gay guy for talking to about girl stuff. Plus girlfriends for lesbian sex.
THANK YOU RETIRED FRANK :)

-Thai Chicks Are Wonderful-
Pump-And-Dump! Thai chicks want to be lesbians and f**k everything that moves. As a white guy you have a better looking bitch.

"Young girls NEED several men in their life: the sugar daddy for relaxed sex, the young stud for athletic sex, the father of her children, the gay guy for talking to about girl stuff. Plus girlfriends for lesbian sex."
Thai bitches are the most unfaithful in the world.
1. So enjoy!
2. Take advantage of the situation!
3. It is a paradise for Pump-And-Dump! It is hell for a serious relationship.

I shoud not have to say this. But there are too many Retard-Retirees to count!
-DO NOT!-
1. Marry a Thai bitch
2. Buy her a f***ing house
3. Put all your savings in her name
3. Give her $10,000's for Sin Sot (marriage dowry)
4. Buy her f***ing gold to show off

-Falcon's Relationship-
Falcon's girlfriend is used up, warn out Old Thai lady. I approve of this relationship. The only Thai chicks of relationship material are: used, abused, old bitches well past their prime.

Fortunately you could stay in America get a used up old bitch that no one else wants to f**k and is about twice your age.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”