Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Passport and Visa??

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Passport and Visa??

Post by Blue Murder » October 20th, 2016, 5:32 am

Tamingstrange wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Google it and quit polluting the forum with stupid questions you are too lazy to research yourself.
There's no need to be rude. I'm just asking a simple question.
Best you do that off-site. Not because it's "worth" the rudeness, but because the armchair travellers here will de-motivate you.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog » October 20th, 2016, 5:57 am

Blue Murder wrote:
Tamingstrange wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Google it and quit polluting the forum with stupid questions you are too lazy to research yourself.
There's no need to be rude. I'm just asking a simple question.
Best you do that off-site. Not because it's "worth" the rudeness, but because the armchair travellers here will de-motivate you.
Hey, experienced traveler, you forgot to explain the benefits of getting a visa when you don't have to.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock » October 20th, 2016, 8:49 am

Blue Murder wrote:
Tamingstrange wrote:I know that I need a passport to travel abroad. How mucg does that cost? And how do I go about getting one. I plan to travel to Asia. Do I also need a Visa?
Without knowing your nationality it's hard to say. It can run you between 80 and 100 USD, if I recall my American mates and their travel plans correctly. As for getting a visa? Yes, you need one. I recommend getting one even when you're in a nation that doesn't require TOURISTS (which is what you'd be) to get one.
Spreading false information.