Passport and Visa??

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Passport and Visa??

Post by Blue Murder »

Tamingstrange wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Google it and quit polluting the forum with stupid questions you are too lazy to research yourself.
There's no need to be rude. I'm just asking a simple question.
Best you do that off-site. Not because it's "worth" the rudeness, but because the armchair travellers here will de-motivate you.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Blue Murder wrote:
Tamingstrange wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Google it and quit polluting the forum with stupid questions you are too lazy to research yourself.
There's no need to be rude. I'm just asking a simple question.
Best you do that off-site. Not because it's "worth" the rudeness, but because the armchair travellers here will de-motivate you.
Hey, experienced traveler, you forgot to explain the benefits of getting a visa when you don't have to.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Blue Murder wrote:
Tamingstrange wrote:I know that I need a passport to travel abroad. How mucg does that cost? And how do I go about getting one. I plan to travel to Asia. Do I also need a Visa?
Without knowing your nationality it's hard to say. It can run you between 80 and 100 USD, if I recall my American mates and their travel plans correctly. As for getting a visa? Yes, you need one. I recommend getting one even when you're in a nation that doesn't require TOURISTS (which is what you'd be) to get one.
Spreading false information.