Where should I go?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Where should I go?

Post by Nailer »

I'm curious to see eastern Europe, especially since I hear that guys who do okay with women in America clean up over there. The general consensus seems to be that Russia and eastern Ukraine have the best women. I am getting ready to go see it for myself.

What city should I go to for an extended stay? Is there a university where I can enroll in a short-term foreign language course? Right now I am leaning towards Odessa or Kharkov.

I've been all over the U.S. and I get American girls who for the most part are below what I want, so I will be able to provide a good perspective on what I find.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should I go?

Post by gsjackson »

Moscow is supposed to have the largest numbers of beautiful women, and they are approachable (probably more so by Americans now that Trump is president). Moscow State Univ. offers Russian lessons, as I'm sure many other institutions do as well. You need to get a visa to go to Russia, and would need to find out what kind of visa you need for an extended stay.

No such visa problem in two much less expensive cities, Kiev and Chisinau (just show up and you have 90 days), which are said to have loads of lookers.

Of the EE cities I've had experience with, I wouldn't go to Warsaw looking for beauties, based on the month and a half I spent there in 2014. I would (and will) go back to Prague for that reason. In southeastern Europe, I would (and will) go back to Belgrade and Bucharest for the women. Both cheap cities.

If you want a really extended stay, Georgia lets you stay 360 days on an American passport, but while I've read many tributes to the friendliness and suitability for marriage of the women there, no one has written of their comeliness except gravityx25.

Thoughts on the subject from a PUA type who gets around a lot:

http://richardlaruina.com/top-10-cities ... iful-women
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It looks like Kiev is the top spot in Ukraine. Any more suggestions? I like Scandinavian-looking women.

I'm looking for a semi-long term visit, not a weeklong trip to get some "flag". I'll be cautious, but if the next girl I f**k happens to be the only one I do for the rest of my life, I am okay with that. It's not really worth flying halfway across the world for empty casual sex when I can get that right here.
Claire Wynn
Freshman Poster

Post by Claire Wynn »

I visited Ukraine long time ago but very quickly. Ladies are pretty in general.

Return to “Questions and Advice”