Why are White women so bad toward White men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Why are White women so bad toward White men?

Post by Eric »

What's it with white women? They seem to have aversive reactions to white men......for no reason whatsoever.
Honestly, I can't understand it. I seem to see it in white women, and "white" women only. .....It's a huge difference. Maybe it's .because I'm a white male, that's why I see it, I"m sure. But, I only see them with brown and black guys. White women seem to have the worst feminism cases ever, too. Why is this?
Is it marketed specifically toward whites and females? I think so.... I mean whites have been here longer and it goes with Illuminati plans to break apart white families.

I just don't understand it. You can't win with these women - but honestly an Iranian friend even pointed it out, so I know it's not just me....it must be that way with every guy - not just white. I've heard lots of guys from all ethnicities say things like "white women are sick in their mind" and ...stay away from them, etc., stuff like that.
What is going on? Why are they so difficult.

Honestly, It might have something to do with feminism in general for generations here, now. Also, plenty of these girls have been raised in single mother homes with hateful feminist white mothers, without a father. The white man they see is a representation of the father they didn't have - just a guess.
I honestly get so much shade from them, it's unbelievable. I almost hate approaching them altogether. If I see one on a path, I ignore them or I'll go around so I don't have to see them. I can't stand them. they seem to be so miserable.

Mexican and latina women and even asians are nicer. I love Latinas, they are so sweet and sexy.
Not white women..what's going on?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are White women so bad toward white men?

Post by Eric »

It's so sad I can't date in my own race. What the f*ck is wrong with these women..
Even the sweet ones, the ones that like you or will talk to you - they are so high maintenance, they require a lot, you can tell. They are just too difficult, not worth it. Do white women know this, do they care?

It's a serious problem, I feel many of these women are alone. Or, even worse, end up in bad relationships with black or brown guys who leave them, only to repeat the cycle. They are so stupid to be brainwashed by feminism to that degree. Latina women don't go out for it - why are white women so hateful and stupid?
They seem to be the most brainless of the bunch, and spiteful, hateful....materialist, etc. spoiled feminist princesses.
It's not even worth my time.

I hate a little more understanding now. I know that traditionally in this country, the males were conditioned to do everything and work to "win the attention" of a female - who would be his good housewife, provide a family, etc. But, given this cucked situation, already - feminism came in the picture after that, and just completely destroyed any and all relationship we've had with one another. It's that simple.
White men have always been cucked bitches in America - that's a fact. ....It's sad. Now, that they don't need industrialized economy anymore, a white family unit to produce.... they are trashing them (the females) with feminism.
It's just done.
The white family structure is done, they've absolutely destroyed it. I even read about the plans in Soviet documents beforehand, the conditioning of white males to work hard for the females approval, etc. They've been working on us a long time.

I'd like to get with white women, but they make it too difficult. I'd be willing to work hard to please a white woman, hard as it is...
but I'm not willing to work hard for one, who treats me like shit, despises - hates me on top, that is too much.
white men and white women are not going near each other. It's sad.
Stupid white females. ...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Arrogant women are only attracted to men that are more arrogant than they are. It makes them feel feminine(normal) by comparison. White women are very arrogant that's why they like gang members as boyfriends. There's no evolutionary reason this should happen. It happens because we live in a matriarchal society. 80% of the women are sleeping with 20% of the men. The strange mating preferences of white women are a sign that our culture is dying.

Also, White women are famous for hooking up with their boss at work. They won't show any interest in a white man unless he's several ranks(higher income) above her. Then they figure its time to fall in love with him.

10 Things I Like About White Guys
http://takimag.com/article/10_things_i_ ... qus_thread

Natural female instincts are destructive to civilization. Controlling female sexuality is the price of living in a civilized society. American women have been allowed to return to their wild instincts which quickly cause civilization to become unstable, while foreign women in many countries still have cultural constraints placed upon their sexuality. – Roosh

Patriarchal societies are happier because the women have less power. Once patriarchy is overthrown, women have almost unlimited power. – Roosh

Every American girl I know is estranged from her dad. Probably because her mom divorce raped him and shit talked him. – Roosh

Western women suck. There will be 100 white knights defending them for every one asshole that calls them out on the destruction their wild woman ways are bringing to society. – Roosh
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:80% of the women are sleeping with 20% of the men.

Also, White women are famous for hooking up with their boss at work. They won't show any interest in a white man unless he's several ranks(higher income) above her. Then they figure its time to fall in love with him.
I have heard that statistic many times that 80% of women are sleeping with 20% of men (at least in Anglo countries).

Also, its universally true that women can not become interested in a guy unless he is higher up than her on the social economic ladder.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote: Also, its universally true that women can not become interested in a guy unless he is higher up than her on the social economic ladder.
Not at all true!

In particular, feminists and African American women are well known for choosing men below them to boost their sense of superiority and importance. I would say your statement is true of HEALTHY and traditional women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Have the feeling lots of men are sexless, because either they are traditional guys...there for dont know how to act to get sex from these girls, the women are feminist inspired and sleeping with only betas and cucks...or super powerful men, which leaves the large majority 80% sexless or fast turning into mostly beta scavenger tools.
the men are confused and as a rule they will do anything it takes to get access to women - this is a necessity, this is why we have tail wagging the dog. Awful things happen when women are given power unchecked as everyone says, they are the incantation of evil. I can't tell you how evil women are - they need to be kept in check, their natures are manipulative otherwise, evil. I can't tell you a number of times I've seen a woman be sly and manipulative and dismissive to me just because I'm white, and she feels a power boost because of it. Women just do whatever to suit their needs, they are evil!
They need to not be left unchecked. They have no brains or sense of things as we know it... they rely on us to steer or guide them, they do what they're told...if they're programmed bad, then they'll justoperate that way and then it will affect the men who will reorient themselves, in this way all societies screwed up.

Women have singlehandedly been the downfall of our society; no other question(s) asked.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Question:
Why are White women so bad toward white men?

Answer:
Daddy issues in combination with Feminist Indoctrination from school, media and their lesbian friends.
Last edited by Jonny Law on March 5th, 2017, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

They didn't corrupt the men first, they corrupted the women. Because men are harder to be corrupted because we have a constitution, logic - a thinking brain. Women going their own way...feminism is the biggest joke of them all, its like a car with no driver inside it.

I have no tender feelings towards woman anymore. Feminism has killed them in me and made them into monsters that I can't recognize - the biology works well...but you have to leave it alone. Even in the chance a woman is attracted or acts sweet to me feminism has poisoned me and made me have bitter feelings of hate and anger toward women...that's the sad part, its really tragic! I don't know how to get past it.
Feminisms destroyed gender relationships.

The fact that reprobate women go for feminism proves they are retarded, clueless ....and it instantly makes them less attractive.

Its biology. I can't let this bother me....I have to keep my eyes out for non feminist women.
Last edited by Eric on March 5th, 2017, 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Even in China I didn't enjoy it because a) women there are extremely materialistic....and cold, they are cold my God are they cold,

And b) they hate foreigners and despise you.

I hated China with a passion and wouldn't recommend anyone go there. Its a terrible country to visit - thanks communism.

I will probably always be date less, sexless and alone ...because I will never get to go again to a new place with NORMAL feminine women until I'm 40.
I'm in a jacked up environment so long that I've forgotten how to be me or be a man, probably.
Its screwed everything up.

I wonder how many guys are in my situation. I wish the world would just nuke itself already. We have to be approaching the end of days here.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Eric wrote:They didn't corrupt the men first, they corrupted the women. Because men are harder to be corrupted because we have a constitution, logic - a thinking brain. Women going their own way...feminism is the biggest joke of them all, its like a car with no driver inside it.

I have no tender feelings towards woman anymore. Feminism has corrupted them and made them into monsters that I can't barely recognize - the biology works well...but you have to leave it alone.
The fact that reprobate women go for feminism proves they are retarded, clueless ....and it instantly makes them less attractive.

Its biology. I can't let this bother me....I have to keep my eyes out for non feminist women.
"I have to keep my eyes out for non feminist women."
NAWALT-UNICORNS
In theory they exist. This imaginary creature gets married early and stays married.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:Even in China I didn't enjoy it because a) women there are extremely materialistic....and cold, they are cold my God are they cold,

I hated China with a passion and wouldn't recommend anyone go there. Its a terrible country to visit - thanks communism.

I will probably always be date less, sexless and alone ...because I will never get to go again to a new place with NORMAL feminine women until I'm 40.
I'm in a jacked up environment so long that I've forgotten how to be me or be a man, probably.

I wonder how many guys are in my situation. I wish the world would just nuke itself already. We have to be approaching the end of days here.
I bet many men have felt they are in your place. Most eventually met someone. The ones that really wanted to anyway.

You will if you stay positive. You do that by finding things that make you happy and focusing on yourself. When you are happy when come around. They avoid depro angry men.women are shallow and want to laugh, have a good time and be happy.

You think a lot so would be better off with an educaTed white woman, yet traditional. I've known a few. Seeing one now..

Have faith and find interests that bring you joy and God will send you one when you are ready
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I bet many men have felt they are in your place. Most eventually met someone. The ones that really wanted to anyway.

You will if you stay positive. You do that by finding things that make you happy and focusing on yourself. When you are happy when come around. They avoid depro angry men.women are shallow and want to laugh, have a good time and be happy.
This is not good advice in feminist welfare states.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Eric wrote:They didn't corrupt the men first, they corrupted the women. Because men are harder to be corrupted because we have a constitution, logic - a thinking brain. Women going their own way...feminism is the biggest joke of them all, its like a car with no driver inside it.

I have no tender feelings towards woman anymore. Feminism has killed them in me and made them into monsters that I can't recognize - the biology works well...but you have to leave it alone. Even in the chance a woman is attracted or acts sweet to me feminism has poisoned me and made me have bitter feelings of hate and anger toward women...that's the sad part, its really tragic! I don't know how to get past it.

A few years back, there was this young guy who went into a mall and shot a bunch of people. There was a website that still had his pre-murder monologue up. Basically, it sounded like the guy had been on the manosphere too long. He was upset at how bad women were, how women would not pay him any attention, would not give him the sex he desired, etc.

My wife was surprised by the video because she said he was good-looking. I don't remember, but maybe he was 19 or 20.

Anyway, I'm not saying you've got a machine gun in the trunk, ready to take to the mall, but reading too much junk on the Internet about how bad women are or how bad feminism is can be unhealthy, especially if you don't have a good filter with it. I'm married and I have kids. So if I watch a YouTube vlogger go on about how all women are corrupt, how men should go on strike and never date and marry, and how hard it is to date, it doesn't bother me. Maybe if I were a lonely single guy, it would I would more easily be persuaded.

It can feel like forever, that time before you meet someone while you are looking. I remembered wondering if I'd ever find the right woman and get married. I was extremely particular. Finally, I met my wife. We both had a sense of it when we met. She went home and wrote down a prayer in her prayer journal about us being together. I went home and prayed about whether I'd just met my wife. We started seeing each other and we got to know each other and got married.

I think Feminism has done a lot of damage. There are women who aren't feminists. There are conservative girls out there who still embrace normal gender roles, too. They aren't the majority, but they are out there, even in the US.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:

A few years back, there was this young guy who went into a mall and shot a bunch of people. There was a website that still had his pre-murder monologue up. Basically, it sounded like the guy had been on the manosphere too long. He was upset at how bad women were, how women would not pay him any attention, would not give him the sex he desired, etc.

My wife was surprised by the video because she said he was good-looking. I don't remember, but maybe he was 19 or 20.

Anyway, I'm not saying you've got a machine gun in the trunk, ready to take to the mall, but reading too much junk on the Internet about how bad women are or how bad feminism is can be unhealthy, especially if you don't have a good filter with it. I'm married and I have kids. So if I watch a YouTube vlogger go on about how all women are corrupt, how men should go on strike and never date and marry, and how hard it is to date, it doesn't bother me. Maybe if I were a lonely single guy, it would I would more easily be persuaded.

It can feel like forever, that time before you meet someone while you are looking. I remembered wondering if I'd ever find the right woman and get married. I was extremely particular. Finally, I met my wife. We both had a sense of it when we met. She went home and wrote down a prayer in her prayer journal about us being together. I went home and prayed about whether I'd just met my wife. We started seeing each other and we got to know each other and got married.

I think Feminism has done a lot of damage. There are women who aren't feminists. There are conservative girls out there who still embrace normal gender roles, too. They aren't the majority, but they are out there, even in the US.
I agree. Yes they are the minority. Out and out feminists are also a minority but they are so vocal they appear to be a majority. Women are followers and may appear to follow this kak. Many women just need a man who leads to give them directuon and purpose. The current one I'm seeing laughed and said she will never bring a man coffee in bed, make him brekkie nor pack his lunch. Yet now does it and is happy doing it. And laughs and says I have made her set women emancipation back 100 years. Because now she has purpose that meets her biological instinct: to look after a man. Like a man is programmed to support his lovedeath ones.

Many women may pay lip service to feminism but inside they want a strong man they can look up to. A man who is successful and other women will on with envy and who they know looks after them. Here any way. We have lots of Brian dead entitlement princesses who consume money and have no skills, not even in bed. But ignore those and look for one who has a life plan in line with yours. It is probably more difficult in USA due to welfare which allows them to live a purposeless existence. They may only wake up at 35 and realise they want a man to look after. I am sure not all go for niggers, trashy loser men, etc. I stayed with families in USA of good white men, and they had good wives. So they found decent women. Gracted the proportion of decent ones varies around the world.

Carrying on like the extreme so called manosphere, or whinosphere is a sure way to ensure every woman will flee.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Eric wrote:Even in China I didn't enjoy it because a) women there are extremely materialistic....and cold, they are cold my God are they cold,

You should have taken a trip to the Philippines while you were in Asia. You would have returned revitalized, full of the joys of spring.