Why are White women so bad toward White men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are White women so bad toward white men?

Post by Eric »

I'm still beginning to realize just in how many ways feminism has affected a massive societal shift, and caused such gender disruptions, that I had previously felt but was unable to verbalize or to think it out...

It really is evil. Men have to become like trained, dancing monkeys just to "impress" these women or get them to give us anything. They are incentivized already and don't need us...like that previous poster has said.
When I was young I used to wonder why the women were so rotten here - it was just me. Now, I know it is evil I was seeing....it was not imagination.

Can we please string up and hang all the lobbying feminists?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Why are White women so bad toward White men?

Post by willymonfrete »

if you want a good white woman look at your local catholic church,practicing catholic white women are amazing and they are like white women 50 yrs ago.this is because they accept the church's dogmatic teachings on abortion,contraception and divorce and marital duties.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are White women so bad toward White men?

Post by Cornfed »

willymonfrete wrote:if you want a good white woman look at your local catholic church,practicing catholic white women are amazing and they are like white women 50 yrs ago.this is because they accept the church's dogmatic teachings on abortion,contraception and divorce and marital duties.
What century are you living in? Catholic females from most areas are the worst of the worst. Catholic countries are not the most gynocentric and have the lowest birthrates.