Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote: I am disheartened to see so many racist comments likening blacks to animals
Not all men posting with this forum are into racist comments.

I am a white man from Europe, mixed race married since decades and race means nothing to me. I am truly open to any race and I can live among people of any race.

There are a few men here who made obviously very bad experiences with black people, mainly in USA, South Africa etc.
I failed so far to meet people from Spanish, Portuguese, French and German speaking areas who show up with similar feelings.

I think, to judge and separate people by their race, even punish them by law for a sexual relationship is a British colony thing of the past.

This forum is indeed more the opposite as 'HappierAbroad' encourages men of any race from Western countries to travel, to move abroad, to meet foreign women of any race anywhere in this world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Lol no, they can be just as socially inept as a person of any other race. Look at online dating statistics- black men and Asian men generally fare the worst, while Asian women fare the best and black women fare the worst.
markfly
Freshman Poster

Post by markfly »

HouseMD wrote:Lol no, they can be just as socially inept as a person of any other race. Look at online dating statistics- black men and Asian men generally fare the worst, while Asian women fare the best and black women fare the worst.

Umm, just look at the numbers on websites like this and manospare. Online dating statistics don't mean much.
anais23
Freshman Poster

Post by anais23 »

I think that happens due to female emancipation in this century, it is not about blacks or latino, or whatever, women are those who seek for new expiriences and of course chocolate is something they want to try, so I am not sure that this is about his skills with women.