Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Post by Kradmelder »

Black women are easy to deal with. You give them a broom, a bucket, a lapping and detergents and tell them what to clean and they say 'ja baas'.

But to defile yourself and fornicate with those savages, nothing could ever make you clean again and you should be banned from any further contact with the white race.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Fornication is fornication. If you fornicate, you defile your body. It doesn't matter what color your partner is.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote: But to defile yourself and fornicate with those savages, nothing could ever make you clean again and you should be banned from any further contact with the white race.
Sounds like we got another angry one whose not getting any. :lol:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I knew there be strong racism on this site but jeez . I was asking the black posters opinion on this but got guys who have well to say in gentle way racist views answering this.

I live in NYC. I see lots of diversity. In general speaking people tend to stick to their own. Saying that the most popular inter-racial couples I see. Are White men -Asian women follow by black men with white women.

The few black men I met in my life tend to be more player like . I don't know if it's because of the big dick stereotype or that within the black community getting many girls is a merit thing. Within the Asian community it;s pretty old fashion. Being a playboy in the Asian community is BIG no no. I find that the black community and the Asian community sometimes have almost opposite cultural stand points. Better yet more I think about it I think it;'s because the black culture became too westernize in a sense. I don't know if I make sense or not.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Kradmelder wrote:
drealm wrote:t both come from a post-game destroyed society where men know how to woo females but can't do anything else competently.
They also know how to steal and vandalIse. Sort of like baboons.

Steel skade en toyi toyi. Dit is al wat hulle Kan doen. Saying in afrikaans. Steal damage and riot that is all they can do
You can even say that they don't steal competently. After all blacks are rarely white collar Bernie Madoff types nor do they steal paintings from museums. Even high level theft isn't the domain of blacks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:I knew there be strong racism on this site but jeez . I was asking the black posters opinion on this but got guys who have well to say in gentle way racist views answering this.

I live in NYC. I see lots of diversity. In general speaking people tend to stick to their own. Saying that the most popular inter-racial couples I see. Are White men -Asian women follow by black men with white women.

The few black men I met in my life tend to be more player like . I don't know if it's because of the big dick stereotype or that within the black community getting many girls is a merit thing. Within the Asian community it;s pretty old fashion. Being a playboy in the Asian community is BIG no no. I find that the black community and the Asian community sometimes have almost opposite cultural stand points. Better yet more I think about it I think it;'s because the black culture became too westernize in a sense. I don't know if I make sense or not.
The very theme of this post tends to trigger the more immature and insecure type of bloke who can't bear to think that black men might have some measure of advantage in some ways. Hence the static from our resident "Stormfront Corner." Their feelings get hurt pretty easily....

I see almost no overlap between black and Asian American culture, but I did know a rich Korean guy who related to hip hop/street culture in a way I had never seen. There are exceptions to every rule I guess.

Black American culture is an offshoot of old white, redneck culture according to Thomas Sowell.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:I knew there be strong racism on this site but jeez . I was asking the black posters opinion on this but got guys who have well to say in gentle way racist views answering this.

I see the opposite. Indian men and white women sometimes. Yesterday we were out for lunch, in a place with only whites and white service, and when we walked past another place I saw a table of 2 young couples, one of which was Indian man and white woman. They may have only been friends as they weren't touching or anything. The girl was just average though. In my home town a girl wanted to marry an indian muslim. When the woman brought the indian home, The old man put that indian over his shoulder and dropped him on the pavement and told the girl sont bring this shit to my house. Jay Naidoo had a white wife as well.

My daughter once had an Indian friend who had a white father and Indian mother. Hindu though. A Muslim would not invite a Christian for dinner. Again not a common mix but it occurs.

Some high flying coloureds have white wives like Brian Habana and Trevor Manuel.

Black men and white women? Almost never. If i see it it is so rare everyone stares. The women are usually fat arsed and I guess they figure they can't get a white man. Well after that you never will and every white man will flee. If you for see it, it will be in liberal areas of Cape Town or yuppie places. Not day to day places.

White men that are old and young black women you see. Mostly they are men from the uk, fat, ugly, and pub class people. Naturally they are alone and would not be welcome in mainstream saffer society. A black couple would be more welcome.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Contrarian Expatriate ,

More I get older . More I realize diversity does not work. Men see women as some sort of property. Black men do it. White men do it. Asian men ..etc. So when there is interracial it becomes this competitive type thing to the point of anger. I mean white guys are OK f***ing black , Asian etc..women but color men stay away from white women..etc..this goes for black men too with black women and same with Asian folks.

Women do it also to some extent but mostly guys tend to take it more personally. So that's why I don't think diversity works. We are too selfish and competitive. It extends to other areas besides sex. Work. sports..

Regarding Asian culture and black culture. I don't know African culture too well and I imagine there is many different type of culture in Africa but I'm comparing the general Asian American(Korean, CHinese , and Japanese) to black american culture. It's very different. I should try to write separate thread but people will say it;s just my opinion.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate ,

More I get older . More I realize diversity does not work. Men see women as some sort of property. Black men do it. White men do it. Asian men ..etc. So when there is interracial it becomes this competitive type thing to the point of anger. I mean white guys are OK f***ing black , Asian etc..women but color men stay away from white women..etc..this goes for black men too with black women and same with Asian folks.

Women do it also to some extent but mostly guys tend to take it more personally. So that's why I don't think diversity works. We are too selfish and competitive. It extends to other areas besides sex. Work. sports..

Regarding Asian culture and black culture. I don't know African culture too well and I imagine there is many different type of culture in Africa but I'm comparing the general Asian American(Korean, CHinese , and Japanese) to black american culture. It's very different. I should try to write separate thread but people will say it;s just my opinion.
What you are seeing are elements of tribalism. This is a human phenomenon and it ain't going anywhere.

But does that mean that since other men want my wealth all the time, I should not strive to be even more wealthy since it would invite challenges or conflict from other men? The way I look at it is if a man is to have anything of value, he must compete with other men to get it and fight to keep it. Quality women included. So this is not a diversity issue, this is a male behavior issue.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You do bring up good point being male behavior but i think whute guys can accept another white guy being more successful or getting the girls than a black guy doing it.

I used to remember back when i was younger in the club days if a black dude had a hot white girl with him. Some of the white guys didnt like it but if ut was another white guy with some hot girl. It was more high five him. I imagine even among the same race men there will be jealous but i think between races its even more.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Most white guys don't care about you dating or chasing their women, if we compare the situation if you go to Arab countries or Turkey or even South Korea! You don't get the heat as an Asian in America or in the UK dating a white woman like you do if you are a white man dating a local woman in South Korea.

Sure - there are jerks everywhere, but most white guys don't care about you dating another white woman.

The problem is white women, they self police this situation themselves. Most white women have no interest in dating a non-white man of whatever stripe, the higher up you go in looks and quality, the more evident it is.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Most white guys don't care about you dating or chasing their women, if we compare the situation if you go to Arab countries or Turkey or even South Korea! You don't get the heat as an Asian in America or in the UK dating a white woman like you do if you are a white man dating a local woman in South Korea.

Sure - there are jerks everywhere, but most white guys don't care about you dating another white woman.

The problem is white women, they self police this situation themselves. Most white women have no interest in dating a non-white man of whatever stripe, the higher up you go in looks and quality, the more evident it is.
That sounds about right. I don't much care. Only I write off that woman and want no thing to do with her. An attitude of once you go black we don't want you back.

In Kenya there was a Brit girl in the hotel room across from me. We would chat say good morning etc. One morning I see a dirty street type darkie walk out of her room. My door was open and she walks into my room. I tell her get out of my room and don't talk to me again. She was at breakfast with her pet. My client, a decent black businessman stares at them with disgust. He was against race mixing just like I am.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:It would be interesting if it were possible to experiment with Hymiewood relentlessly promoting some other odd pairing - say short men with tall females - in the same way as they promote white sluts committing bestiality with blacks. My suspicion is that within no time short men would be getting more ass than a toilet seat to a much greater degree than the simians currently are.
So you'll be crowd funding the production of your screen plays to demonstrate this thesis, then?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kradmelder wrote:Black women are easy to deal with. You give them a broom, a bucket, a lapping and detergents and tell them what to clean and they say 'ja baas'.
That might be the case in SA, but Black American women would make you into a light lunch. Many of them would off you themselves or they would make a phone call and have their thugs gladly to it for them.

Think not, come to the US and spout that attitude. You certainly would not last very long.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Black women are easy to deal with. You give them a broom, a bucket, a lapping and detergents and tell them what to clean and they say 'ja baas'.
That might be the case in SA, but Black American women would make you into a light lunch. Many of them would off you themselves or they would make a phone call and have their thugs gladly to it for them.

Think not, come to the US and spout that attitude. You certainly would not last very long.....
Chiming in: I had death threats before, and that is just from speaking about the s.hit that Tyrese had talked about recently. When I am going back to the USA, I am not speaking in public whatsoever about this. I have too much on the line.