Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Post by chanta76 »

anyway.. I was speaking to a black guy and he was not really handsome or tall but according to him he has mad skills in talking to girls. He had f***ed buddies and most of them are white women. I notice that with black guys they go two ways. Either they are pariah or women chase after them.

Kind of curious with the posters experience here.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Post by starchild5 »

He should thank Jews to make Black look cool in America for stupid low life brainwashed women who watch too much TV to fall over.

Blacks are not cool outside America.

No Blacks, No Latino, No Indian, No Arabs, No Chinese, Japanese, Koreans can get laid easily..Only White Man can.

Only race that can get any women on earth are WHITE guys. Indian women are the most difficult to get laid and its from my own experience...White guys can get laid in India easily.

Even the stats prove too

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-at ... .w6ql3sgvg
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Blacks have an advantage in that because they are stupid monkey people all the subtle pressure to be feminized goes over their heads and so they may appear more masculine by default. Also, when the natural order of things is messed with you get all kinds of perversions, so females end up doing all kinds of things such as f***ing dogs, children, each other and even blacks. Basically anything other than being impregnated by quality men in stable relationships, which is as the bad guys want it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
No Blacks, No Latino, No Indian, No Arabs, No Chinese, Japanese, Koreans can get laid easily..Only White Man can.
Which is of course not true.

Blacks, Latinos and Arabs are at a fairly major disadvantage if they are chasing white women.

Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indians are at a HUGE disadvantage if they are chasing white women.

If you are chasing white women and you aren't a white man - it's going to be hard.

But I live in China and know that most women here prefer their own men. A fair few of them would see having sex with a white man akin to having sex with a primate.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:Blacks have an advantage
Only you because you are an inferior physical specimen. It has to be pretty bad when white women wholly reject a white male.

You could get a white women if you were anyway just average, I suspect the mantle falls well below average for you.

So don't blame black men because you just don't measure up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Blacks have an advantage
Only you because you are an inferior physical specimen. It has to be pretty bad when white women wholly reject a white male.

You could get a white women if you were anyway just average, I suspect the mantle falls well below average for you.

So don't blame black men because you just don't measure up.
No it is because of the reasons given.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:He should thank Jews to make Black look cool in America for stupid low life brainwashed women who watch too much TV to fall over.

Blacks are not cool outside America.
It would be interesting if it were possible to experiment with Hymiewood relentlessly promoting some other odd pairing - say short men with tall females - in the same way as they promote white sluts committing bestiality with blacks. My suspicion is that within no time short men would be getting more ass than a toilet seat to a much greater degree than the simians currently are.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Because blacks are like animals and are closer to the earth, than are whites or any other races. The males are specifically more masculine, muscular and bigger frames...and they are more animalistic, and stupider. Cornfed has some validity to his points.

Women are more naturally attracted toward masculinity and male leadership, there is the overt propaganda for white women to couple with black men, also it adds to feminism of women rebelling against the "ultimate power", of white men...because women are brainless and basically do whatever they're told.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

chanta76 wrote:anyway.. I was speaking to a black guy and he was not really handsome or tall but according to him he has mad skills in talking to girls. He had f***ed buddies and most of them are white women. I notice that with black guys they go two ways. Either they are pariah or women chase after them.

Kind of curious with the posters experience here.
He is full of romantic bluster which is a cultural thing among many blacks.

The fact is that I, as a black man, get my share of hot white women but certainly not easily. Rejection is often but then again white guys get rejected often when aiming at women in the hot range also.

The only hot women in America I have access to are strippers. Outside of America, it is 10 times easier and hot white women are more than happy to at least entertain my bid so to speak. The fact that I am a black American abroad renders high status, per se, and women get the sense quickly that I am high value and not some ordinary, black military pogue.

So, I would put my success on the par of an above average white guy in terms of success with white women. But I have developed a high comfort level in approaching white women and I don't care a lick about being rejected. It is part of the game.

Also, any woman, white or otherwise, who needs to chase me is not worth my time as she is low value and likely unattractive or overweight. If your friend has white women chasing him, consider that fact.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Most people marry their own race. 99.9% of couples are of their own race here. In america I am sure 95% are of the same race.

I have only met one woman that saw it as ok and had sex outside of her race and that was with an Indian. I gave her a wide berth.

This attitude of rejecting your own race is common on here but outside by far the majority stay within their race.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I read somewhere that blacks have a lot of hallmarks of sociopathy when it comes to relationships. Those types always get portrayed as evil geniuses & such, but someone doesn't really have to be in order to do a lot of things with the same
style (ex: cheating all the time / not giving a shit about their kids / always trying to leech off other people / crying victim all the time / not catching/fixing their f**k-ups / superficiality / easily hurt ego / randomly doing crazy shit on impulse that totally f***s other people- that can simply be f***ing-up a bank robbery because "someone was looking at them" & then they all go to jail).

Big part of why I'm against most of the "black leadership" of today in America- baggy pants gagging off the ass, extremely tacky decoration (it's almost like a formula: "shiney+big=quality"/"expensive+useless=something that makes you look superior"). The shiney surface conceals what's underneath all that. I look at it as a less sophisticated branch of the general effort to f**k things up for people.

I remember the 90s being more of a biker era. Ninjas were also held im high regard. Viking/Scottish (which were kind of combined & romanticized) had a major "undercurrent"- people wouldn't wear swords or kilts all that often, but someone being Bravejeart-like or having a Thor-ish quality about them was a good thing & people thought of them in a hospitable light.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Wolfeye wrote:I read somewhere that blacks have a lot of hallmarks of sociopathy when it comes to relationships.
It does not appear you know what sociopathy is. Perhaps you meant social pathology and to that I would agree.

As Obsidian pointed out, black America suffers from a "Crummy Mummy" crisis. Single black mothers (sometimes married ones too) are brutal in their physical and emotional abuse of their children, and purposely drive the fathers of their children away with abuse also.

Children who grow up in that environment later abuse and torment others. There is an old adage from the field of psychology, "Hurt people, hurt others." That is what is at play in Black America, but again, black mothers are the cause.

Of course feminism encourages black women to blame the schools and the streets for their wayward children. Of course feminism encourages black women to blame black men for choosing to get away from their abusive grips. Of course feminism shields black women from any scrutiny or introspection whatsoever and the problem continues from generation to generation.

The late Daniel Patrick Moynihan examined the "Tangle of Pathologies" posed by black American women and very few heeded his words back in 1965. He was right!
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I would guess the answer is yes but perhaps only in America. Latin America obviously thinks even worst of blacks then southerners. And north east Asia, dark skin is seen as lowly.

I think it was Rooshv who said blacks have natural game. In this respect blacks are probably the same as spics in that both come from a post-game destroyed society where men know how to woo females but can't do anything else competently.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

drealm wrote:t both come from a post-game destroyed society where men know how to woo females but can't do anything else competently.
They also know how to steal and vandalIse. Sort of like baboons.

Steel skade en toyi toyi. Dit is al wat hulle Kan doen. Saying in afrikaans. Steal damage and riot that is all they can do
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm going to venture out on a limb here and say this. Some black women are known to be very difficult to deal with. Now it may be that if a man is able to competently handle these difficult women, that if he goes on to a less difficult set of women, he will have more success.

Also, being a ladies man might be a more legitimate pursuit in some cultures more than others.

I will say this though. There are black men who are successful with women, and black men who are unsuccessful. All you got to do is meet some coworkers who are willing to confess to you all their problems, as so many often are after you get to know them. All kinds of people have all kinds of problems.

Is the percentage of black men who are successful with white women greater than white men who are successful with white women? I highly doubt it, because there are other constraints in place besides simply having "game."