Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Are black men natural players and get all the girls

Post by chanta76 »

yick,

I don't know. I knew Asian American guys that went after white girls in predominate white bars and clubs and got either cock block by white guys or in few cases got into fights. I also met white guys that problems with white women dating black men. It's like once they go black they don't want to date or be near that white women.

I have few Asian male friends who are dating or even married to white women. I asked them how they did it. They didn't care what others thought . They only went after what the like and just went for it. Was it easy? No..they told me almost every white girl they approach. They were the first Asian men that ever approach them. Sure there were racist white women but they didn't give a shit. Being Asian gave them a handicap but I notice one common denominator these guys had. Confidence and belief in themselves. Let me use Bruce Lee for example. Before he even became famous he married a white woman way back in 1960's America. I know his extreme example but I think a big part of the reason why I see a lack of Asian men with white women is because of Asian men.

I know your going to say white women are racist....so are Korean women. I know plenty of Korean women who are racist towards 'yankees' but you see white or black guys with Korean girls time to time. I notice with the younger generation(I'm 40 ) there is more of openness that my generation didn't have. I see it when I go out in the city. I wouldn't call it disparity or anything but I do see more asian guys with white women .
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

starchild5 wrote: No Blacks, No Latino, No Indian, No Arabs, No Chinese, Japanese, Koreans can get laid easily..Only White Man can.

Only race that can get any women on earth are WHITE guys.
I think, you overvalue race, what you write here is very exaggerated.

I am a white man, 100 %, and I can tell you when I was still young the only which was important for any white woman I met in Europe was the wallet, and for sure not the race.

Might be in USA it's a bit different, USA has clearly racial issues, but this is not the case with all white women everywhere, it depends about which region we are talking.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:...I know your going to say white women are racist....so are Korean women. I know plenty of Korean women who are racist towards 'yankees' but you see white or black guys with Korean girls time to time. I notice with the younger generation(I'm 40 ) there is more of openness that my generation didn't have. I see it when I go out in the city. I wouldn't call it disparity or anything but I do see more asian guys with white women .
White women in Europe are in general NOT racist. I can tell you about white women in Europe all the worst, but racist? No, they are not racist.

Korean women are often against mixing up outside their ethnicity, they do not like to mix up with Japanese or Filipino men - on the other side Korean men are rather open-minded against Asian women from other countries and want to bring them to South Korea. What else can they do with many South korean women unwilling to marry?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Black women are easy to deal with. You give them a broom, a bucket, a lapping and detergents and tell them what to clean and they say 'ja baas'.
That might be the case in SA, but Black American women would make you into a light lunch. Many of them would off you themselves or they would make a phone call and have their thugs gladly to it for them.

Think not, come to the US and spout that attitude. You certainly would not last very long.....
Why on earth would I have any interest in an american negress?? I don't go to KFC and very rarely eat watermelon. What would we have in common?? Certainly not a fashion sense or c(rap) music, or ebonics gibberish. I do not particularly like going to the USA at all, never mind going there to mix with blacks....

I've been to the USA plenty with my attitude. And i lasted well and was well liked and invited to people's homes. Some good white men in america. But some of the worst darkies that you will ever see anywhere.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Black women are easy to deal with. You give them a broom, a bucket, a lapping and detergents and tell them what to clean and they say 'ja baas'.
That might be the case in SA, but Black American women would make you into a light lunch. Many of them would off you themselves or they would make a phone call and have their thugs gladly to it for them.

Think not, come to the US and spout that attitude. You certainly would not last very long.....
Why on earth would I have any interest in an american negress?? I don't go to KFC and very rarely eat watermelon. What would we have in common?? Certainly not a fashion sense or c(rap) music, or ebonics gibberish. I do not particularly like going to the USA at all, never mind going there to mix with blacks....

I've been to the USA plenty with my attitude. And i lasted well and was well liked and invited to people's homes. Some good white men in america. But some of the worst darkies that you will ever see anywhere.
You seem to be projecting a bit because I did not suggest your having "interest" in Black American women. I simply said you are not so tough and these women would be your demise if you spouted your retarded "ja bass" attitude simply in their presence.

I won't even mention what certain Thuggish black American men would do to you, but you can figure that out.

We're glad you went back. Your type here is not welcome in America. You belong in South Africa where each day you are closer to your personal comeuppance.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: ... these women would be your demise if you spouted your retarded "ja bass" attitude simply in their presence...
Ja bass / Yes, Sir ... this works only with people who are very much impoverished and are willing to do any kind of work, even if treated badly.
I see no difference if this poor girl or boy is a black African person, or somebody from Bangladesh or from Philippines...or from other poor places in this world.

I don't think this feeling of superiority has anything to do with race, it is more about being poor or being rich.

About myself, I do not have any racist feeling against any non-white person or people of mixed race. I had to do with people of my own race, even of my own ethnicity, who were treating me much worse than people who belonged to a different part of this world and were sharing nothing with me - they were of different race, spoke a different language, different religion, eating different food, had different moral values.... but they welcome me.

I am very supportive to interracial/international dating. I am also mixed race married since almost 40 years, my children are 50/50 Europe/Asia, but they also do not think they ever had a problem because of that.

It also should be noticed that this forum 'Happier Abroad' is promoting mixed race marriage between Asian women (for example Filipinas) and Western men.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Yohan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: ... these women would be your demise if you spouted your retarded "ja bass" attitude simply in their presence...
Ja bass / Yes, Sir ... this works only with people who are very much impoverished and are willing to do any kind of work, even if treated badly.
I see no difference if this poor girl or boy is a black African person, or somebody from Bangladesh or from Philippines...or from other poor places in this world.

I don't think this feeling of superiority has anything to do with race, it is more about being poor or being rich.

About myself, I do not have any racist feeling against any non-white person or people of mixed race. I had to do with people of my own race, even of my own ethnicity, who were treating me much worse than people who belonged to a different part of this world and were sharing nothing with me - they were of different race, spoke a different language, different religion, eating different food, had different moral values.... but they welcome me.

I am very supportive to interracial/international dating. I am also mixed race married since almost 40 years, my children are 50/50 Europe/Asia, but they also do not think they ever had a problem because of that.

It also should be noticed that this forum 'Happier Abroad' is promoting mixed race marriage between Asian women (for example Filipinas) and Western men.
You got it backwards Johan. It is not superiority but rather their feeling of inferiority. The ones in Bangladesh or where ever don't have that. Blacks do. They don't just have a chip on their shoulder, they have an entire 10 kg bag of potatoes. It is why any name or race comment sets them off whereas whites do not care at all if they call us mlungu, whitey, cracker, redneck, settler or whatever.

HA does not imply only white men and Asian women. It could be American asians and Asian women. Or white men and eastern European women. Or a person of any race with his own race outside the west. The only agreement, even from darkies, is that black women are the worst on the planet. Not surprising since they are the most worthless race on the planet.

I had 5 black women and 1 black man working under me today all saying ja baas or sir depending on the language they speak. I should have made a recording just for contra :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kradmelder wrote: HA does not imply only white men and Asian women. It could be American asians and Asian women. Or white men and eastern European women. Or a person of any race with his own race outside the west. The only agreement, even from darkies, is that black women are the worst on the planet. Not surprising since they are the most worthless race on the planet.
That's funny; you have been steadily touting the positive virtues of African black women as viable alternatives in a feeble attempt to convince black posters to leave the white women alone. Perhaps you gave up on that effort since the black posters on this site are generally well above your "level" and can see right through such antics. But more importantly, you have just exposed yourself as disingenuous and, quite frankly, not very bright.

I, personally, have been well aware that you are on the tail end of the intelligence curve. Your very use of the English language is a telltale sign. Let's take for example your above quote, "Not surprising since they are the most worthless race on the planet." School children of even AVERAGE intelligence (black ones included) are smart enough to know you cannot correctly use a double superlative such as the "most worthless" any more than you can use "most penniless." In the future, try something like "They are the race of least worth," or anything that does not so thoroughly identify you as an absolute imbecile. These are cues I've been picking up from you for awhile now so thanks for making your "cognitive challenges" general forum knowledge.

It must be really tough to be a white South African unable to compete with your more literate black peers. There is no wonder you are so angry and hateful. Write about that sometime if you will.....
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

I don't know. I knew Asian American guys that went after white girls in predominate white bars and clubs and got either cock block by white guys or in few cases got into fights. I also met white guys that problems with white women dating black men. It's like once they go black they don't want to date or be near that white women.

I have few Asian male friends who are dating or even married to white women. I asked them how they did it. They didn't care what others thought . They only went after what the like and just went for it. Was it easy? No..they told me almost every white girl they approach. They were the first Asian men that ever approach them. Sure there were racist white women but they didn't give a shit. Being Asian gave them a handicap but I notice one common denominator these guys had. Confidence and belief in themselves. Let me use Bruce Lee for example. Before he even became famous he married a white woman way back in 1960's America. I know his extreme example but I think a big part of the reason why I see a lack of Asian men with white women is because of Asian men.

I know your going to say white women are racist....so are Korean women. I know plenty of Korean women who are racist towards 'yankees' but you see white or black guys with Korean girls time to time. I notice with the younger generation(I'm 40 ) there is more of openness that my generation didn't have. I see it when I go out in the city. I wouldn't call it disparity or anything but I do see more asian guys with white women .
Yeah, I have already concluded there are SOME Asian American men who will succeed with getting white women and there are SOME white jerks who will give you shite when you are with a white woman in some bar. Jerks are everywhere, but you aren't telling me anywhere in the west is worse than Korea for a Korean woman stepping out with a waygook? I have lived in Korea so I know it is a lot worse there than it is back wherever home is. What I also know is that a lot of white expat women living in Asia will never consider dating a local man. So even when Asian men are a majority, most white women aren't interested in dating them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-e ... 27240.html

My point is, any non-white man who wants a white women will be an uphill struggle. I say this as a non-white person myself fishing in exclusively white dating pools wondering why I was failing and AS SOON as I get to a place where the women physically look like me, I stop failing. I'll never stop non-white men chasing after white women if that's what they want but why? If you are happy to date any colour?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:White women in Europe are in general NOT racist. I can tell you about white women in Europe all the worst, but racist? No, they are not racist.
I think it is extremely important to differentiate between a womans politicial views and views on social mores and her views on what she like as a mate, because this used to cause me a great deal of confusion when I was young man looking for girfriends amongst a more or less exclusively white dating pool and then I 'got it'.

Women tend not to be racist in general anyway, they tend to be fairly socially liberal, a woman might have black friends, like black people and like all things to do with black culture and hate racism (most women tend to), that does not mean she is willing to date black men.

The same comparison is that a woman might have gay friends, openly support gay marriage and go to gay bars (a lot of beautfiul women go to gay bars because they don't get hassled by men) but that does not mean her lesbian friends stand a chance of 'converting' her or that she is going to enter a lesbian marriage anytime soon.

This used to do my head in a big way. And I thought 'why is this?' And then I started travelling to countries where the women looked like me and BINGO - I got a lot of attention from women. Basically women like what they see in themselves, which is why Chinese and Korean women like the likes of theses guys - who would be mobbed anywhere in the Far East but would go home with their dick in their hand from any nightclub in the UK or Ireland (Or France, or Spain or Russia).

As for European women being less racist, well, Europe is a big continent with a lot of countries and cultures, I wouldn't compare France, Spain, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Finland, Estonia and Greece - you can if you want but a non-white person would do differently in all these countries, from having a reasonable chance to having no chance. I will say German women are the most open minded (and in fact, the finest women in Europe, for me).
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I, personally, have been well aware that you are on the tail end of the intelligence curve. Your very use of the English language is a telltale sign. Let's take for example your above quote, "Not surprising since they are the most worthless race on the planet." School children of even AVERAGE intelligence (black ones included) are smart enough to know you cannot correctly use a double superlative such as the "most worthless" any more than you can use "most penniless." In the future, try something like "They are the race of least worth," or anything that does not so thoroughly identify you as an absolute imbecile. These are cues I've been picking up from you for awhile now so thanks for making your "cognitive challenges" general forum knowledge.

It must be really tough to be a white South African unable to compete with your more literate black peers. There is no wonder you are so angry and hateful. Write about that sometime if you will.....
Well, you are being a bit unfair there. If his first language is Afrikaans and what he uses in his daily life then he has a really good command of English and a lot better than a lot of posters on this site whose only working language is English. That isn't to say I agree with ANY of his views on race and black people in particular, because I don't.

But judging his intellect via the usage of his second language is unfair, in my opinion.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I, personally, have been well aware that you are on the tail end of the intelligence curve. Your very use of the English language is a telltale sign. Let's take for example your above quote, "Not surprising since they are the most worthless race on the planet." School children of even AVERAGE intelligence (black ones included) are smart enough to know you cannot correctly use a double superlative such as the "most worthless" any more than you can use "most penniless." In the future, try something like "They are the race of least worth," or anything that does not so thoroughly identify you as an absolute imbecile. These are cues I've been picking up from you for awhile now so thanks for making your "cognitive challenges" general forum knowledge.

Well, you are being a bit unfair there. If his first language is Afrikaans and what he uses in his daily life then he has a really good command of English and a lot better than a lot of posters on this site whose only working language is English. That isn't to say I agree with ANY of his views on race and black people in particular, because I don't.

But judging his intellect via the usage of his second language is unfair, in my opinion.
But if he is so intellectually "superior," he should not be so clearly lacking in basic English skill. Also, his lack of command of the English language is secondary to the sophomoric nature of his arguments and his emotional reasoning, hallmarks of the unmitigated fool.

Also, I give him no pass on English if it is his second language. English is an official language of South Africa, and virtually all white South Africans speak English from either an English parent or from it being a popular language of instruction at school. Yes, that includes many Boar descendants. Finally, LOGIC not grammar cues smart non-native English speakers that "most worthless" is incorrect. If something is without worth, being less without worth is as logical a fallacy as being less "without pennies."

So see this less as an indictment of his English, and more as his realization that he is coming off as trying too hard to prove he is not "inferior." He's exposed himself as Hamlet's lady of irony who "Doth protest too much....!" He failed in my book.

It is not news that blacks have a lower IQ than whites ON AVERAGE, most people already know that old news. However, there are hundreds of thousands of individual blacks of higher IQ than he, perhaps even in South Africa alone. Only the downright "unintelligent" find that too difficult to comprehend.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:...
+1
That's sound logic
It is not news that blacks have a lower IQ than whites ON AVERAGE, most people already know that old news. However, there are hundreds of thousands of individual blacks of higher IQ than he, perhaps even in South Africa alone. Only the downright "unintelligent" find that too difficult to comprehend.
Some guys bring the race thing as if it's some kind of revelation. It's been over twenty years of internet and everything that could be said has possibly been said, over and over.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

My mother is part black,as shes louisiana creole and choctaw amerindian.my father is a white man.I look latino/harnizo.

I am disheartened to see so many racist comments likening blacks to animals.alot of black men have been lynched because of the insecurities of white men vis a vis white women and other race men.if youre another ethnic reading this,I would remind you that they did the same thing to asian and latino men with white women in the past.

also dark hair and dark skin just look more attractive on males,studies after studies show this.6% of white women are cohabiting with latino males and 50 % of latino males have white women partners.its not hard to get a white woman as a nonwhite man.most of the girls that liked me were white.

I am not attracted to white women but I dont see why men worship them,they are generally poor mothers and they age very badly and dont have sensual exotic looks like latinas or asians.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

willymonfrete wrote: I am disheartened to see so many racist comments likening blacks to animals.alot of black men have been lynched because of the insecurities of white men vis a vis white women and other race men.
It's just a matter of "Haters gonna hate." It also reinforces that the true feelings of the culprit(s) are the opposite just as Hamlet's "Woman doth protesteth too much" establishing that she deep down felt contrary to her protestations. :lol: