What is it with this 'man'osphere?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is it with this 'man'osphere?

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Yes Adama I had the divorce rape. Had to give a new car, pay half value of house to keep it, all the contents, holiday place. But it is only money. You can make money again but you can never get time back. Better to waste money than time. Life was misery and I bought my life back.

Why should I avoid my responsibility? I chose her. No one forced me. She was a decent woman but we were not compatible with totally different personalities and interests. There is nothing wrong with her for the right man.

I had my share of rotten ones as well.again my own bad choices.

It took a while to choose properly. Once you do, most arguments against women fall away. I see many of the ones main complain about. The jezebels. But I avoid them now. I also see decent ones.
Another loser looking for another divorce-rape. Pathetic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Do they think by 'going their own way' women will care? They won't.
Yes they will. Take the career hag currently reeling you in. If it weren’t for chumps like you she would have to work until she drops like men, which would suck. Of course depriving females of the option of sponging off suckers like you will not end feminism, because females are stupid. We are just going to have to depose evil Western regimes and punish the traitors responsible for them.
What do you know about it? She is a surgeon. She is not going to give up a lucrative career to sit at home. She owns her own house and stuff. She will work long after I retire as she is quite a bit younger than me. She certainly needs no money from me and earns in the same range I do.

Just because you are a bitter loser doesn't mean anyone else wants to be. The only thing you will ever overthrow is your toys.you are a loser by your own pathetic life choices. No one wants to be in your shoes so your opinionsite count for nothing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Do they think by 'going their own way' women will care? They won't.
Yes they will. Take the career hag currently reeling you in. If it weren’t for chumps like you she would have to work until she drops like men, which would suck. Of course depriving females of the option of sponging off suckers like you will not end feminism, because females are stupid. We are just going to have to depose evil Western regimes and punish the traitors responsible for them.
What do you know about it? She is a surgeon. She is not going to give up a lucrative career to sit at home.
Lol you deserve what you are going to get.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: What bothers me are the calls for women to be raped, that women should be reduced to prostitutes and cheapened into the gutter, that women should be kept as breeding stock and discarded, that marriage is evil, and that all women everywhere are evil....
I wonder from where you got all this untrue nonsense, really.
MGTOW is not against women in general, MGTOW is against feminism.

It seems it does not to disturb you (or maybe you don't know) that feminists are asking for the genocide of men (Solanas), to keep some men locked up as a sperm farm, that marriage should be dissolved and married mothers should leave their husbands and sons (Hirshman), that leading feminists were working as prostitutes (Dworkin) etc. etc. etc.

Did you ever read anything about feminist ideology?
This is not much different than what some men advocate on here. Most men, and most women, do not listen to such gibberish. The ones who promote it are a lunatic fringe going to such lengths because thy command no respect in the real world and the opposite gender wants nothing to do with them. I am not going to waste any time on MGTOW just because some lunatic feminists call for the death of men. Nor do i respond to posts calling for the death or slavery of women. Let such people ramble. It is the muttering of losers unable to have control over their own lives and getting no affection from the opposite gender.

It is the same at getting worked up each time Malema calls for the killing of whites. It is a load of BS because he cannot capture the attention of mainstream blacks. Yet they know if they try come over the all, they will be shot. as simple as that. So most blacks see him as a lunatic as well and ignore it.

I dont give a fig about feminists because these women are of no interest to me. The vast majority of women (here anyway) do not subscribe to such radicalism. They paint their nails, wear heels, makeup, seek attention of men and all the things women have always done that irritates feminists. The vast majority want men, not 100 men, just 1. They don't date thugs or darkies, although some have a fetish for loser men they can control, but quickly grow out of it. With no welfare, a loser man quickly becomes repulsive and women realise they are not happy being in control.

WTF Is MGTOW? I dont need an ideology. I am my own man. I get on my and go on my own way, and don't care what women think. why talk about it? I will never give up bikes because a woman doesn't like it. A decent one will never give you that ultimatum as she will be gone before the bikes. if such men wnat to go their own way, why not get a hobby or career to go where they want to go, or go to asian brothels or anything, why just talk about getting away from western women?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think many MGTOW truly had cruel, unloving mothers. They lack a true perspective on the positive side of women, because they never received the requisite love and affection from their female parental figures. And if their mothers were cruel, then that is all they will ever see in women - cruelty. Now there are vast numbers of cruel women, but that doesn't mean we should focus on them.

These MGTOW who had abusive or neglectful mothers have projected that onto all women. And they never had much productive interaction with women at all. So they see the entirety of women as being the same as the feminist herd that calls for the enslavement of men.

But those women are no more representative of the whole of womanhood than the jerks who think women need to be kept as breeding stock.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:I think many MGTOW truly had cruel, unloving mothers. They lack a true perspective on the positive side of women, because they never received the requisite love and affection from their female parental figures. And if their mothers were cruel, then that is all they will ever see in women - cruelty.

Now there are vast numbers of cruel women, but that doesn't mean we should focus on them.

These MGTOW who had abusive or neglectful mothers have projected that onto all women. And they never had much productive interaction with women at all.
What ADAMA surprisingly says here, makes a lot of sense for many MGTOW, me included.

It is the first time I see Adama to look deeper into this matter, to search for a reason why MGTOW do exist. Why are even young men who never had any sexual relationship with a woman interested into MGTOW-stuff?

Out of personal experience I can say, it's not only about the mother and son, but also about her female friends who often are also abusive or tolerate such a behavior, and it's about her older daughters (often from other fathers) who enjoy also abusive to their little brother and finally as a son and brother you will find yourself with almost only abusive females next to you.

Adama fails however to see the difference of equality in feminism: If there is a problem between a father and a daughter, it's always the fault of the father - and all people next to them will believe HER. However if it is a problem between a mother and a son, it is always the fault of the son - and justice will believe HER. As a male you are in a no win position when facing feminism.

This will result in a new member of MGTOW in many cases.

Now Adama is maybe thinking, this abusive behavior will result in hate - from men to women. However I cannot confirm that. I do not hate anybody.

I am however very mistrusting when facing a Western female, I cannot get away from the feeling she might take any chance to harm me.
Unfortunately I met very few Western females in the past who were able to prove that this is not the case and that I am wrong and tried to change my negative impression.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:I think many MGTOW truly had cruel, unloving mothers. They lack a true perspective on the positive side of women, because they never received the requisite love and affection from their female parental figures. And if their mothers were cruel, then that is all they will ever see in women - cruelty.

Now there are vast numbers of cruel women, but that doesn't mean we should focus on them.

These MGTOW who had abusive or neglectful mothers have projected that onto all women. And they never had much productive interaction with women at all.
What ADAMA surprisingly says here, makes a lot of sense for many MGTOW, me included.

It is the first time I see Adama to look deeper into this matter, to search for a reason why MGTOW do exist. Why are even young men who never had any sexual relationship with a woman interested into MGTOW-stuff?

Out of personal experience I can say, it's not only about the mother and son, but also about her female friends who often are also abusive or tolerate such a behavior, and it's about her older daughters (often from other fathers) who enjoy also abusive to their little brother and finally as a son and brother you will find yourself with almost only abusive females next to you.

Adama fails however to see the difference of equality in feminism: If there is a problem between a father and a daughter, it's always the fault of the father - and all people next to them will believe HER. However if it is a problem between a mother and a son, it is always the fault of the son - and justice will believe HER. As a male you are in a no win position when facing feminism.

This will result in a new member of MGTOW in many cases.

Now Adama is maybe thinking, this abusive behavior will result in hate - from men to women. However I cannot confirm that. I do not hate anybody.

I am however very mistrusting when facing a Western female, I cannot get away from the feeling she might take any chance to harm me.
Unfortunately I met very few Western females in the past who were able to prove that this is not the case and that I am wrong and tried to change my negative impression.
Actually I know all about it. I have been trying to tell you and others, but most people are so stuck in their mode of thinking that they don't want to listen to anyone, especially not me, since they hate the message.

The problem is not simply feminism. The problem is narcissism and narcissistic abuse. Narcissism is a god-complex where people think they are perfect and that they have the right to hurt other people, because they (the narcissists) are evil and regard themselves as gods, who can do whatever they want, to anyone they want, for any reason.

Narcissistic women are the ones who are doing this. It is just that in the west we have many narcissistic women. These women are abusive women. Unfortunately they are very common. And narcissists all back each other, and they are all liars. So that's why when you speak up to expose female evil, you're rejected. Because it exposes narcissism, and narcissists will not expose one another because they are liars who like need to emotionally abuse others, especially their own children.

Feminism feeds women's narcissistic complex in many ways, by telling them they can do anything they want, up to and including murder of the unborn and their own husbands. They can cheat on their husbands without consequences, and they can abuse their children without anyone questioning them, because nobody wants to believe mothers can be cruel.

So when you have these narcissistic women (who are all feminist but feminism is not the cause but a convenient excuse for them to commit evil; it grants them full permission to express their evil) who are just out psychologically and emotionally abusing people, especially men and boys. But nobody wants to believe that women are doing this, because they believe that women are infallible by nature and incapable of cruelty. In other words, people believe that women are gods who can do no wrong, but if they do wrong, it is the victim's fault and just punishment for whatever offense against the woman.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The most important virtue when facing a man and a woman - and what makes dating, flirting, sex....or whatever easy is humility. Unfortunately, lots of females lack humility nowadays; and act entitled and defensive...which is surely unattractive.

Think about it. Is it in nature to act conceited? Does it benefit or make a coming together or sharing process.....which is what love, sex and connection is, any easier? No. It's diametrically opposed.

Do look for humble but beautiful females. Even if they are less attractive than the hottest one, a humble one will be more attractive and win.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starfish
Freshman Poster

Post by starfish »

Those manosphere blogs are sooo sad… never have I cringed as hard reading a few posts from different sites. Hero worshiping someone who doesn’t even spend time with you is embarrassing. If you have a role model, that person should pick up the phone answer questions and help you free of charge. IE: a friend.

Return to “Questions and Advice”