What is it with this 'man'osphere?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

What is it with this 'man'osphere?

Post by Kradmelder »

Many of them don't even seem men at all; just whining boys who can't get laid.

Do they think all the whining about women will help them get laid? Just the opposite.

Do they think by 'going their own way' women will care? They won't. Just the opposite. They will laugh at a bunch of boys saying I don't want to play anymore because I'm no good at it, so I will get up and sweep the pieces off the board. Women will still get laid. Just by men, not whiney boys.

The majority of men will continue to get sex. Just not the bunch who think the whineosphere is where it's at. The majority get laid, get girlfriends and wives and just carry on. Other men go the p4p route or asian girls. Point is men can get sex if that is what they want, or girlfriends and wives. If they have their shit together. Successful men have no shortage from which to pick from, even if some of this pool are trashy parasites. Good women are there if they want that, although a minority. But not such a minority for successful men.

Only the worst weak sister specimens can't get any. In most cases it is plain to see why no woman wants to commit a life to them, or spread her legs for them. If they have nothing to offer why expect anything back?

For sure the activities of jews have made many women worse and less appealing. But so too have many men become worse; whiney boys nowhere like proper men. So the pool of both sexes is less. Every one focusses on the worsening behaviour, but not the pathetic gamers, mama's basement, sleep half the day, weak flabby losers.

So the real issue is how to be part of the pool of men getting the decent women, not the majority getting trash, or the minority getting none at all. That is self defeating.

Why would anyone want to willingly associate with such a pathetic ideology? Rather try to figure how to become part of the group of men getting the women they want.

It is not easy, and will vary by expectations, but that is the only path worth considering. The whineosphere is a waste of energy. Leave the whining for the jews. They have had 2000 years to perfect the persecution complex.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is it with this 'man'osphere?

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote:Many of them don't even seem men at all; just whining boys who can't get laid.

Do they think all the whining about women will help them get laid? Just the opposite.

Do they think by 'going their own way' women will care? They won't. Just the opposite. They will laugh...
You misunderstand something about MGTOW, I guess.

It's not about 'boys who cannot get laid', but it is about 'boys who do not want to get laid by a certain kind of women'.

I am also a member of this group, but this does not mean I am not a straight man without any sexual feelings towards a straight woman.

I found my solution to move away and to marry a foreign woman, I have also daughters and a fosterdaughter and recently also a granddaughter.

In Europe for sure, I would be still a single man. I would never take the risk to marry a Western woman in a Western country and if she finds some other man, she takes my home, my children and feminist laws even might force me to pay her alimony up to the end of my life.

You mentioned that those women might laugh and calling me and others 'whining boys', but this was not the case, at least this is my experience - Western women do not act like that - they reacted angrily and abusively, calling me a paedophile and my foreign wife a doormat,

Sorry, you are wrong, Western women do not laugh when being ignored or replaced with a foreign woman - they react hatefully.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote: .....try to figure how to become part of the group of men getting the women they want.

It is not easy, and will vary by expectations, but that is the only path worth considering.
This is a strange comment, as it is not the man who has a choice. The man is usually only one man in a lineup of many men. It is not the man, but the woman who has a wide choice and decides what kind of men around her are fitting her needs best, it's about like choosing a tool in a home center from a shelf.

I never met a Western woman in my life who did not have around her 3 to 8 boyfriends at the same time, and some of these women were remarkably young, often men with her were minors themselves, they were always on the grey line of being a rapist (statutory rape).

What was left over for men like me? As a young man, more or less nothing, I was never willing to line up with other men to share a girl with them.
I never had any relationship with a Western women for even only 30 minutes and will never have one in my life.

Later on as a man 30+ I got some offers from worn-out women with children... why should I pick up the leftover which was used and kicked out by rich playboys and thugs? Why should I accept a woman with children who had sex with maybe 100 different men?

Any reason to do that? Good question...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MGTOW is a death cult, just like feminism. A significant amount of the men are manginas who simply couldn't connect with women. Some hate women and want to see the worst happen to American women. Some want to see every woman in the world reduced down to being commodities like prostitutes, but very cheap versions. Others want to see women raped and killed. I am not making any of this up. You can read it here. These are men who've given up hope, and I have even read at least one poster (not here) who even hates the concept of hope itself and wants to eliminate hope from life. I am not joking.

Actually whining doesn't bother me. Whining may not be productive or attractive, but it is up there with mourning. Sometimes you need to mourn.

What bothers me are the calls for women to be raped, that women should be reduced to prostitutes and cheapened into the gutter, that women should be kept as breeding stock and discarded, that marriage is evil, and that all women everywhere are evil. Also the shared scheming of how to use women, to lure them into relationships under the guise of something good, while intending to hurt them in the end, as if they are not true persons.

Whining is normal. Plotting and advising others of how to commit evil deeds against other people is evil.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

I can understand divorced men who just went through the ringer in the court system making some of those MGTOW posts. The really weird thing is the young singles who get brainwashed by their complaining. I think of them like to post violent posts for shock value, but others believe them.

There was a live leaks post from some 19-year-old or so kid in California who went into a mall and kiled some people. It filmed his thoughts before he went in there. He was lamenting that women wouldn't sleep with men. It sounded like garbage he'd picked up off of the dark side of the manosphere and MGTOW movement sites. He killed people. This stuff can be extreme and psychologically damaging. It's also like a male version of the most nasty side of feminism. It's woman-hating. Not all the MGTOWs are that extreme.

Most of the MGTOW arguments are based on the idea of living in the US system or some other western country, and don't apply to countries where the court system is not so stacked against men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Divorced men? Not so much really. Look at Kradmelder, for instance. He has been divorced and if I remember correctly, he even had to pay some money for it. But most of those things, except for the usage of mistresses, he hasn't called for. So really divorce doesn't seem to be an excuse or an explanation.

The MGTOW philosophy is no different from feminism. They advise men on these, same as the feminists: No marriage, no children. Marriage is oppressive. The other gender are all out to destroy you (meanwhile the ones telling you this are among those trying to destroy the opposite sex with deception, slander, malignity).

I truly do believe that both feminism and MGTOW are inventions of evil people from secret societies and secret agencies.

I'd also be very careful of praising the wicked, especially those who are against God and what God has told us to do. MGTOW are against marriage and in favor of many ungodly things which I will not name.

Also, the Bible says the curse causeless shall not come. Many happily married men in the USA. Don't set out to destroy others and you probably won't get destroyed yourself. But you see many of the MGTOW are themselves destroyers, intent upon deception, and in their mouths they have venom which causes death. (Just look at the men who would call others homosexual without proof, and this is slander and destruction, for example. Others want to deceive women into sleeping with them until they get pregnant and then they plan on dumping that woman, instead of even attempting to have a decent relationship.

If you're plotting evil such as this, what do you expect to happen to you? And these people think they are just, good and righteous people doing the best with what they have. Others don't even consider whole categories of people to be human, insulting and reviling God's people as inhuman beasts, which is destruction. What will they be repaid for this? Evil for evil.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: What bothers me are the calls for women to be raped, that women should be reduced to prostitutes and cheapened into the gutter, that women should be kept as breeding stock and discarded, that marriage is evil, and that all women everywhere are evil....
I wonder from where you got all this untrue nonsense, really.
MGTOW is not against women in general, MGTOW is against feminism.

It seems it does not to disturb you (or maybe you don't know) that feminists are asking for the genocide of men (Solanas), to keep some men locked up as a sperm farm, that marriage should be dissolved and married mothers should leave their husbands and sons (Hirshman), that leading feminists were working as prostitutes (Dworkin) etc. etc. etc.

Did you ever read anything about feminist ideology?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Do they think by 'going their own way' women will care? They won't.
Yes they will. Take the career hag currently reeling you in. If it weren’t for chumps like you she would have to work until she drops like men, which would suck. Of course depriving females of the option of sponging off suckers like you will not end feminism, because females are stupid. We are just going to have to depose evil Western regimes and punish the traitors responsible for them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: What bothers me are the calls for women to be raped, that women should be reduced to prostitutes and cheapened into the gutter, that women should be kept as breeding stock and discarded, that marriage is evil, and that all women everywhere are evil....

It seems it does not to disturb you (or maybe you don't know) that feminists are asking for the genocide of men (Solanas), to keep some men locked up as a sperm farm, that marriage should be dissolved and married mothers should leave their husbands and sons (Hirshman)
It does bother me, and that is covered where I say they are exactly the same, just with different titles. One is for men. The other for women. They are like democrats and republicans. They agree on most everything but would destroy each other on the parts they disagree on.

Whatever a feminist is, just flip it over and you have a MGTOW.

MGTOW is not against women, but the men who claim MGTOW are. The philosophy itself doesn't bash women, but many of those who believe in MGTOW open their mouths widely against women.

The fact that you deny this shows how you regard truth, honestly. Either you're blind to it, or you're in denial.

That is not to say that all MGTOW are like this. However, any man who wants a foreign wife can get one, and you see how those are the men who disappear right after they find wives. You don't need to be MGTOW to find a foreign bride. Many others who remain are just feminists with a different label. Just like Coke and Pepsi. Same stuff, different label.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
Obviously there's going to be men belonging to this movement who have hatred for all women and ones who are just against feminism.

Same kind of fraudulent behaviour applies to other large groups such as cults and religions simply because not every person within its walls follows the same path.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

f**k all this. This society sucks - between the oppression of the legalism of Christianity, the Marxist heterophobic sphere...there's nothing left.

It would have been far more sexual, violent and satisfying living in ancient Rome or Greece. At least they had the temple of Aphrodite where there were temple prostitutes.
So what if I didn't live past 30, at least I'd really be living. There's something to be said for quality.
I've thought about that sometimes.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: MGTOW is a death cult, just like feminism.
Also the shared scheming of how to use women, to lure them into relationships under the guise of something good, while intending to hurt them in the end, as if they are not true persons.
This is clearly not MGTOW - what you write here is about PUA, pick up artist.

MGTOW are not into this kind of stuff, not at all.

MGTOW are not into approaching women with the intention to harm them. They are much more into getting away from them.

Some newcomers enter MGTOW are full of hate and what we do is to tell them that hate is a way to nowhere and harming yourself, even might cause you to get out of control.

MGTOW are often men looking out for a new start with new people after badly treated by women - by women of any kind... mother, sisters, female teachers, female relatives etc. - often not necessarily related to a sexual relationship with a woman.

If we find comments in our MGTOW Forum containing threats against women or similar violent stuff we have to edit or remove them and to warn this member.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Yohan wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: .....try to figure how to become part of the group of men getting the women they want.

It is not easy, and will vary by expectations, but that is the only path worth considering.
This is a strange comment, as it is not the man who has a choice. The man is usually only one man in a lineup of many men. It is not the man, but the woman who has a wide choice and decides what kind of men around her are fitting her needs best, it's about like choosing a tool in a home center from a shelf.

I never met a Western woman in my life who did not have around her 3 to 8 boyfriends at the same time, and some of these women were remarkably young, often men with her were minors themselves, they were always on the grey line of being a rapist (statutory rape).

What was left over for men like me? As a young man, more or less nothing, I was never willing to line up with other men to share a girl with them.
I never had any relationship with a Western women for even only 30 minutes and will never have one in my life.

Later on as a man 30+ I got some offers from worn-out women with children... why should I pick up the leftover which was used and kicked out by rich playboys and thugs? Why should I accept a woman with children who had sex with maybe 100 different men?

Any reason to do that? Good question...
I don't know Johan. In my experience I had the choice. Not the woman. I just did not pick well and chose with my dick. Should I then blame rotten women when I picked the rotten ones? I had some good ones as well, but not compatible. None would have slept with 100 men as they don't sleep around. I never picked them up in clubs. The point is women are available. Men make choices. When they make bad choices they are as much to blame as the rotten batch they chose because she was an easy lay.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:Divorced men? Not so much really. Look at Kradmelder, for instance. He has been divorced and if I remember correctly, he even had to pay some money for it. But most of those things, except for the usage of mistresses, he hasn't called for. So really divorce doesn't seem to be an excuse or an explanation.

The MGTOW philosophy is no different from feminism. They advise men on these, same as the feminists: No marriage, no children. Marriage is oppressive. The other gender are all out to destroy you (meanwhile the ones telling you this are among those trying to destroy the opposite sex with deception, slander, malignity).

I truly do believe that both feminism and MGTOW are inventions of evil people from secret societies and secret agencies.

I'd also be very careful of praising the wicked, especially those who are against God and what God has told us to do. MGTOW are against marriage and in favor of many ungodly things which I will not name.

Also, the Bible says the curse causeless shall not come. Many happily married men in the USA. Don't set out to destroy others and you probably won't get destroyed yourself. But you see many of the MGTOW are themselves destroyers, intent upon deception, and in their mouths they have venom which causes death. (Just look at the men who would call others homosexual without proof, and this is slander and destruction, for example. Others want to deceive women into sleeping with them until they get pregnant and then they plan on dumping that woman, instead of even attempting to have a decent relationship.

If you're plotting evil such as this, what do you expect to happen to you? And these people think they are just, good and righteous people doing the best with what they have. Others don't even consider whole categories of people to be human, insulting and reviling God's people as inhuman beasts, which is destruction. What will they be repaid for this? Evil for evil.

Yes Adama I had the divorce rape. Had to give a new car, pay half value of house to keep it, all the contents, holiday place. But it is only money. You can make money again but you can never get time back. Better to waste money than time. Life was misery and I bought my life back.

Why should I avoid my responsibility? I chose her. No one forced me. She was a decent woman but we were not compatible with totally different personalities and interests. There is nothing wrong with her for the right man.

I had my share of rotten ones as well.again my own bad choices.

It took a while to choose properly. Once you do, most arguments against women fall away. I see many of the ones main complain about. The jezebels. But I avoid them now. I also see decent ones. The mgtow men don't see these because they close their eyes to it, or are not the type of men decent women go for. Again, they also bear some responsibility for that.

If you don't fish in the right places with the right bait, you won't get a bite. Men must look at themselves as well before asking why the fish are not biting

Return to “Questions and Advice”