Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Post by zboy1 »

How effective are these dating apps? I've heard people say they have used them and banged many woman as a result. I think they're bluffing and full of shit.

I just want to know if these things are actually effective, or if they're full of spam posters.

Which apps are the best? Anyone have experiences? Do they work better than traditional dating sites (which suck in general) like E Harmony?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Re: Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Post by aozora13 »

Well from trying, Tinder, I believe it is better outside the US; especially for ethnic guys. US is more geared toward white guys. Ashley Madison? The affair dating website? Possibly but never tried. Also, I have never tried Tan Tan.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Don't waste your time on apps. Get out there an approach women and get numbers.

Apps are being used by women to get ego boosts and attention.

Even when you get matches, the rate of dilly dallying before meeting makes the juice not worth the squeeze.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by wingfeather »

All the apps I've tried are a waste of time.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Unless you're in the top echelon of men, you won't be getting much mileage out of them apps. Think about it. If the west is as dry as you lot claim, you think that women are going to notice you when men of all tiers swipe right like robots?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

zboy1 wrote:How effective are these dating apps? I've heard people say they have used them and banged many woman as a result. I think they're bluffing and full of shit.

I just want to know if these things are actually effective, or if they're full of spam posters.

Which apps are the best? Anyone have experiences? Do they work better than traditional dating sites (which suck in general) like E Harmony?
I tried many of those hookup apps (Tinder, Down, Pure, etc...) and many sites, basically, it is very similar, from my point of view it is not easy but not impossible to get laid on that way. What I want to say that I don't have a problems with women in real life, but for every woman I need some time, patience and efforts to put in, and in same that way if I do online using some of those sites or apps on same way like in real life I can hookup, if I am lazy and send copy/pasted message to 30 women then nothings gonna happen. So answer on your question according to my experience is: it all depends.

Dating (not hookup) sites like okCupid, POF, Match.com, etc used but stopped long time ago, because most of women I met there are ... let say are not so attractive and pretty.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

its always hard

its hard to go out and approach women in person.... more importantly then it being hard it is an extremely slow process

apps and dating sites are hard, women have lots of options

the good thing about the online game is you just sit in your room and swipe when bored
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

it's mostly about looks. If your good looking guy or girl dating is easier .
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

chanta76 wrote:
July 23rd, 2017, 9:39 pm
Well, yap, it works on that way :)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't be so upset about not being able to pick up women at will. Pretty much the only people who can pick up new people for the purpose of having intercourse at will, are homosexuals. Outside of prostitutes it will be hard for most men.

The poor women who have taken advantage of their power have merely turned themselves into whores who aren't paid, which is far worse than being a prostitute. They are actually in a similar boat as homosexuals, as far as their destiny is concerned.

There's no reason to envy these people. They may have great glory in this world, but really that glory is a shameful thing, and they are on the road to destruction if they haven't destroyed all their hope already.

This is because intercourse is sacred and is supposed to be reserved. It is the greatest glory most men will ever have. It's not supposed to be a sport.

Also, a crooked woman can ruin a man's life. It may be a blessing in disguise for men to get rejected or left on the sidelines. Because although celibacy doesn't feel good, it is better than being destroyed by a female reprobate sociopath who has slept with one hundred men. A woman who has slept around is not psychologically healthy, and she will destroy a good man, by breaking his heart, misleading him, or even entrapping him somehow. And most men are naive to the ways and methods these women have at their disposal. It is definitely a blessing to not be able to interact with them deeply.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:
July 23rd, 2017, 9:39 pm
If the girl is only looking for a good time, of course she will be looking for a handsome, hunky-looking guy. In the UK the choice is wide, as men are generally in much better shape than girls.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

zboy1 wrote:
April 19th, 2017, 12:01 pm
How effective are these dating apps? I've heard people say they have used them and banged many woman as a result. I think they're bluffing and full of shit.

I think in addition to just random people being full of shit and boasting, lots of these stories are "guerilla marketing" by the company. Many of these Silly-Con Valley fart-ups are just pump and dumps hoping for an IPO. They fake everything. Many just have a user base that is mostly bots and so on. Reddit even admitted they did this to make their site look big and popular. I'm also highly skeptical (for good reasons, if you read the TOS) of all these stories of people making millions just from ad sharing on youtube. They're probably just part of Youtube's marketing dept. We know Youtube freezes the view counter or downgrades views on things they want to censor, so it's not unreasonable they upgrade fake views on their marketing videos to make people think those channels are making millions. In reality (TOS) they pay what they want, when they want, if anything. Again the same story with fart phone App creators. Lots of fake stories and B.S. about dorks making "millions" for creating simplistic apps that have no utility and trivial cost to duplicate. It's just B.S. stories created by those platforms (Apple, Android/google) marketers to create a huge bubble in the supply of developers. Foolish young people will rush in and focus on learning and then providing all this support for their platform for FREE in the foolish hopes of making large sums that never materialize.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
alicenaraa
Freshman Poster

Post by alicenaraa »

In my opinion, ashalymadison doest not suit us if you are only seeking hookup(good for married man). Tinder will be a good choice to find people nearby to date or hookup with them, tantan is the worst to use as their are so many fake profiles (developed by Chinese team).
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

alicenaraa wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 12:43 am
In my opinion, ashalymadison doest not suit us if you are only seeking hookup(good for married man). Tinder will be a good choice to find people nearby to date or hookup with them, tantan is the worst to use as their are so many fake profiles (developed by Chinese team).

ashalymadison was great, but 10 years ago... :)